Start by marking “Easy Thai Cooking: 75 Family-style Dishes You can Prepare in Minutes” as Want to Read:
Easy Thai Cooking: 75 Family-style Dishes You can Prepare in Minutes

Easy Thai Cooking: 75 Family-style Dishes You can Prepare in Minutes

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  31 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Cook delicious and beautiful Thai dishes with this easy-to-follow Thai cookbook.

Thai cuisine has taken the world by storm. Its rich combinations of sweet, sour, salty and spicy flavors makes Thai dining a complete sensory pleasure. Many people think that Thai dishes are difficult to prepare, but James Beard nominee and CIA trained chef, Robert Danhi proves that isn't so.

E
Published March 10th 2012 by Tuttle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Easy Thai Cooking, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Easy Thai Cooking

Melissa Lee-Tammeus
Aug 18, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: borrowed
This is a beautiful little book that is colorful and has detailed recipes with pictures for all recipes. Overall, it is a great way to get started cooking all things Thai. But ya gotta love oyster and fish sauce, which I don't so there's a bit of finagling with the recipes if you don't quite like that staple. I am excited about many of the sauce recipes including the sriracha sauce and the sweet chili as well as some fun desserts like grilled pineapple with caramel sauce. So if you like spice an ...more
Crystal
Aug 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cookbooks
I fall more and more in love with Thai food all the time. Thai food, aside from being generally delicious, is actually pretty healthy, and so easily adjusts to vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free diets, among others, while still being intensely flavorful. This cookbook is a prime example of this. I picked it up from the library hoping to find and copy down a few good recipes. But there are so many recipes in here that I want to try that I'm going to just have to return this and buy the whole cook ...more
Mtbike40
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this book from cover to cover and have gathered up all the ingredients to have a week of Thai dishes. I was very impressed with the recipe selection in this book, and it all sounds delicious and each to accomplish. Based on my knowledge of Thai cooking it looks like each recipe has all the ingredients to make a flavor rich dish.

The picture throughout the book will make you mouth water and inspire you to start cooking. The cooking time for the most part make these practica
Kashi
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book gives incredible insight into
the simplicity of Thai cooking in a very accessible way. Thai is my favorite type of cuisine and I have always wanted to master making delicious Thai stirfrys and soups and this book provides a very good foundation. I also love the time spent on common thai pantry ingredients, how to use, when to add, how to store, etc. This is a most read for anyone who likes south east Asian cuisine and loves to cook!
Teresa
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
great recipes simple and complicated too mixed...
Sucukekmek
Dec 25, 2014
William F. Douglas
Sep 06, 2015
Abigail
rated it did not like it
Dec 05, 2012