Start by marking “Love At First Sight” as Want to Read:
Love At First Sight

Love At First Sight

(Will Crawford #1)

Hot closeted celebrity Will Crawford meets confident, bookstore owner Ren and sparks fly...for Will at least. Ren is clearly not impressed. Not one to give up easily, Will continues his sexy assault, determined to get what he wants. This may be a case where wanting is infinitely more satisfying than having.
ebook
Published August 3rd 2011 by MLR Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love At First Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love At First Sight

Chris
Dec 11, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, ebook, gay, romance, done
Pretty good short m/m romance about a closeted actor who pursues a bookstore owner who isn't interested in one night stands.

I'm still confused about these "Will Crawford" books. In this one and in Picture This, Will gets involved with a guy and the story ends with the sense that they're in a relationship, trying to make things work. The Housekeeper begins with Will not involved with anyone and ends after Will makes a commitment to someone and follows through with it. Are the three books to be ta
Joan
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had no idea this was part of a series. I loved this book. Beautifully sparse writing, great characters and I was very taken by the 'reality' of the story. I have to get the others now. Fenraven is quickly becoming one of my favourite authors - it's a delight to read such elegant, well-crafted writing.
Sofia
Feb 01, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I started reading this thinking it was going to be a nice easy read, something to relax with. It started out that way, but than reality cropped in as it usually does. And the short story changes, not easy anymore, but good all the same. I am left with real story instead.

My first taste of Fenraven, willing to try more.
Lucy
Aug 20, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Lucy by: Chad
Love at first sight is written in first person POV from the perspective of Will, a celebrated actor. He meets Ren in the bookstore that Ren owns, and is immediately smitten. Ren, however, is imperious to Wills charms, turns him down for a date, then dismisses him. Ren is very open about the fact that he wants a relationship, not a quickie or one nighter. He challenges Will to admit that really, that's all Will wants. Will isn't able to deny it, so they part ways.

They meet up again accidentally a
Andrea
Aug 26, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-erotica
Hot story and it only took a short time to read. Kept me engrossed and it's in a genre that's not for everyone... and not easy to write. This showed no hesitation, no clichéd descriptions, and made the story about more than the physical. Recommended.
Arthur
Aug 21, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm on the fence about this one. One the one hand, we have Will, a gay famous actor who is not sure or ready to come out. On the other hand, we have Ren, a bookstore owner who basically gives Will ultimatum come out or forget about it. While it sucks to be secret lover, Will actually doesn't hide their relationship completely. He goes out with Ren, and so on. But he's more discreet. Ren, on the other hand, is into public display of affection, which sometimes puts Will in uncomfortable situation. ...more
Lili
Jun 23, 2014
M.
Aug 11, 2013
Rom-addict
rated it did not like it
Dec 07, 2013
Vicktor Alexander
Susan
Kim Alan
Theo Fenraven
Oct 08, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kevin
Nic
Jul 04, 2013
Valerie
Sep 08, 2013
Theo Fenraven happily lives in south Florida, where it is hot and sunny much of the year.

Will Crawford (3 books)