Start by marking “Move Me (Hidden, #4)” as Want to Read:
Move Me (Hidden, #4)

Move Me

(Hidden #4)

Belle's eccentric Uncle Lucky has left her his spooky house in the tiny village of Kingaken. Twenty years ago, her little brother disappeared here, never to be heard from again. Returning to the place for the first time in so long resurrects more ghosts than she cares to face. When it also summons a sexy faerie, with an agenda of his own, Belle had best pray her luck is be ...more
Published December 2011 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Move Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Move Me

jD
Feb 15, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2012
Cute with a fairy tale feel. Lots of happiness for all at the end. Lots of sex, emphasis on LOTS. The story didn't really move my soul but it entertained me. There was not really a bad guy in the story so that took something away for me that the rest of the story didn't make up for.

I like Emma Holly's style. She seems to have fun with her characters and makes them as real as possible. Her humor is woven into the story at just the right places. I love the fae so I plan to keep reading anything s
Donna
Dec 10, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Move Me by Emma Holly
Another absolutely delightful, sexy and sweet story set in her Hidden Series.
Belle returns to Kingaken because her Uncle has left her his house. She hasn’t been back since her brother Danny disappeared. While there she meets an incredibly sexy handyman and reunites with some old friends.
This story has fabulous fairy sex, fairy luck and a holiday HEA. I absolutely loved this.
Amelia
A much better read than the previous Emma Holly book I read. Although I think some parts felt rushed especially the part about Belle's brother Daniel.

Other than that, Belle's and Duvall's story is a fairly sweet one with more depth than expected.
Lizzie
HAWT! HAWT! HAWT!
Yes this book moved me and if you let it it will move you too!
sharon kirby
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

I thoroughly enjoyed this book. The story and characters were interesting and I couldn't stop reading till the very end. I love all of Emma Holly s books.

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

How does a person deal with the loss of a little brother under mysterious circumstances when the adults that you trust and expect to turn to in times of stress and worry end up acting like morons? Their being callous and selfish left a little girl clueless and emotionally alone. When a reader meets the woman that the little girl grows into, it’s a terrific sentimental hook that truly ensnares and fascinates. Once again Ms. Holly deliv
Tyra Berger
Apr 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2011
Going home is never easy, but if you are Belle Hobart returning to the home that your nine year old brother disappeared from 20 years ago is heart wrenching. When Belle's Uncle Lucky passes away he leaves all his worldly possessions to her, so she finds herself back in her childhood hometown of Kingaken and in need of a handyman. When John Feeney, the handyman, shows up suddenly things are looking a little brighter for Belle.

Dubhghall is a faiery on the run and hiding out in the mundane world is
Kelly
I *really* like the world Emma Holly has created with the series. You get all manner of supernatural critters with a side of hot sexin'. This time around we're given a sexy faerie prince who finds the woman of his dreams when he's least expecting it.

Also, he can go all night. JUST SAYIN'.

Belle and Duvall (he goes by several names in this book, btw. Several.) have some serious chemistry. Belle wants him something fierce but she's dealing with the emotional punch to the gut of returning to the tow
Christine
Oct 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: x-botb-2013
Emma Holly is sort of a go-to author for erotica, and I was interested to see what she'd do with this fanciful fairy story.

And...it was OK, and sorta hot in places...which is what you'd expect from an Emma Holly book. Belle inherits her uncle's house, which contains a portal to the Faerie plane. Dubhghall, a fairy prince, escapes from his mortal enemy through the portal, and meets Belle. Lots of pretty hot sex follows really quickly.

Since it's such a short story, there's not much time for Holly
Leila Mota
Dec 28, 2015 rated it liked it
I've read some books from Emma Holly that were interesting and hot. It's been a long time since I've read one of her books, but I'm "cleaning" my Kindle list and I've this one that I must have bought sometime. I can only say that the heroine/hero are likeable, as are the secondary characters. But it isn't that catchy. It has entertainment value, just because it's cute, it has a happy end and it doesn't make us too anxious (that's a no-no when I'm on vacation or when I want something fast to read ...more
Autumn
Mar 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
"Move Me" was a really great read to me. I kind of wondered how her brother disappeared, I wish she would have went into more depth on that front, but maybe in her other books she explains a bit better. I was really surprised that Belle was so quick to have sex with someone she did not know, but Dubhghall seemed so sweet and sexy that hey if I was in her shoes I would be quick to give it up too lol. It was awesome that they both feel in love. I can not wait to read the entire Hidden series in or ...more
Scubasubiker
Jan 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, mf
I didn't realize I hadnt rated this book yet. The sex in this book is hot as are all Emma's sex scenes. The world building was great but there was a whole section where Duvall went back to Farie that could have been expanded. I felt jipped not to get in on that part of the story. The book was only 150 pages so it would have been doable. Love her happy ending though. If you like Faries this book is for you!
gremlin
Jul 01, 2013 rated it liked it
Fun, but little time for anything other than insta-love since it was so short.

I've only read Hidden Talents, so I don't know if the briefly mentioned rampage through Resurrection happens somewhere later in that series and would be interested to find out.
Patricia
Dec 16, 2012 rated it liked it
After her uncle passes away, Belle inherits his home. This is an interesting novella with a lot of sex and a bit of story. In one of the quickest romances ever, Belle falls head over heels for a tall, muscular faerie named Duvall. Duvall leaves Belle to try and rescue Belles brother that disappeared 20 years ago. Will Duvall ever return? And what about her missing brother?
(Mellifluous Grant)
The first chapter was a great intro, captivated me with the mystery of Belle's missing brother. Chapter two completely lost me with the intro of the fae, but won me back it Chapter three when the story started progressing. Overall a pretty ok and quick read, but that was what I was looking for.
Katherine
Dec 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
So good. I had out off reading this book from the same world as the Hidden world, the plot didn't appeal to me. Boy, was that a mistake. I loved this story. It was sweet and sexy, has a wonderful heroine and hero and was fun. Read it.

This was a freebie from All Romance Ebooks.
Shorty
Emma Holly knows what she's doing, and does it very well. I didn't know it was a part of a series, as it stood alone very well. I didn't mind how easy a read it was, how basic a plot there was, or anything. It did what it was made to do, and well. ;)
Leanne Crabtree
I already know I have to be in the mood for erotica and it appears that once again, I wasn't in the mood. That's not to say it was bad; it's just me, but with it being fairly short I thought I should continue.
Stephanie Plummer
Great fairie story

Great fairie story

I really enjoyed this book. it was a fun, steamy read. Duvall was so easy to visualize and of course yummy to look at! I loved the ending, it was just my style.
Caroline Stuchlik
Mar 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Emma Holly's books are always a fun read. Her characters are engaging, the plots keep me reading and she creates a parallel universe that I want to visit even if I can't live there.

I love it.
Susan
Not my fave of books Emma Holly has written. Hate when deception is a major plot point. Always makes me angry when a heroine automatically forgives a big lie.
Kathy Church
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to get a signed copy of this book that I won. It was excellent. I am going to reread it because it was so good.
E_bookpushers
Mar 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Short story that has Holly's trademark world building and smoking sex. Wish the heroine had been developed a bit more.
Kathy
Feb 15, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sony-e-reader
Emma Holly's faeries are a step above your average super natural. Duvall is Hot, sexy and powerful. This was a fun story with an interesting plot and steamy sex.
Michelle
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own, nook
Have read the other books from her Hidden Series and it was nice that she did one with a Fae. Great book.
Tamara
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a cute story, but not what I expect from Emma Holley. A novella in the resurrection series it really only has a very loose connection to resurrection
Summer
I thought this book was okay all in all. It didn't really make me want to read more but it was entertaining.
Shannon
Mar 13, 2013 marked it as kindle-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kp
Move Me Duet
Angel
Jan 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
Love Emma Holly. Gotta read the Hidden series. This was a cute read but not as hot as her other books.
Melissa
Feb 20, 2012 rated it really liked it
Sweet, romantic story (with hot sex scenes - score!)

• Risk Is A Four-Letter Word (Four-Letter Word #1)
  • Love Revealed (The Market #1)
  • Malice Striker (Viking Vengeance, #1)
  • Surrender (Guilty Pleasures #1)
  • The Perfect Score
  • Working Out (The Works, #2)
  • Friday Afternoon
  • Restless Spirit
  • Opposites Attract (The Trilogy Collection, #1)
  • Called to Mate (Pack Mates #1)
  • Charmed Spirits (Holiday, Montana, #1)
  • Solstice Surrender
  • On Thin Ice (Ariel Estates #1)
  • Gnome On The Range
  • Highland Beast (High Plains Shifters #1)
  • Make Mine a Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin', #1)
  • The Naughty List (Make Mine A Menage, #1)
  • Inestimable Blessings
I'm a USA Today bestselling author who LOVES the hot stuff, both to read and to write. My favorite obsessions are all things coffee, almost everything on HGTV, and dreaming up new stories.

Hidden (7 books)
  • Hidden Talents (Hidden, #1)
  • Hidden Crimes (Hidden, #2)
  • Hidden Depths (Hidden, #3)
  • Hidden Dragons (Hidden, #5)
  • Winter's Tale (Hidden, #6)
  • Hidden Passions (Hidden, #7)