Start by marking “Endurance (Afterlife, #3)” as Want to Read:
Endurance (Afterlife, #3)

Endurance

(Afterlife #3)

Meghan’s training at the Academy is coming to an end.

Everything is going great for her as she comes closer to the graduation. She is engaged to be married and the wedding is very near when she hears some disturbing news that makes her rethink all of her coming life.

In class they are taught to catch dreams and fly with the speed of light. Meghan soon discovers that she has
Published December 2011

To ask other readers questions about Endurance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endurance

Krysta
Nov 23, 2012 rated it it was ok
2.5
I enjoyed the twists and turns but I did not enjoy the way meghan decided to just go back to mick after what he did. I also didnt really enjoy how her and jason reunited. It was quick and she got over it really fast. Overall it was a little more then okay.
Once
May 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved the cover of this book, just like the last one! Loads of colored wires or string maybe streaking back and forth across a black background. I think I have an idea of what it symbolizes, but I cannot tell you because it would give too much away about the book.

I liked the third book in the Afterlife series by T.P. Boje. Some of the questions that Meghan had in the first two books have been answered, but more questions come up that will need to be addressed. In this book Meghan becomes one o
Nancy Silk
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"Romance In Paradise"

In this third novel of experiencing life in the Afterlife, Megan, Mick, and Jason are still the main characters. Here Megan's training at the Academy is coming to an end. Also, there may be a marriage for Megan unless something interferes with that plan. She may also have difficulty facing the truth of her own death. As always, this is a fast moving story for Young Adults and also anyone interested in what happens in the spiritual realm. One more book to go in this series. R
Jerrie Hagar
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I thought it was a good read. It left me wanting to read more about the characters. Very, very good.
nadina j whitsitt
Endurance (Afterlife book 3)

Awesome book ! I laughed, I cried, I was angry and sad in parts and happy and hungry in other parts. No spoilers here. getting ready to buy and read the last book of the series. Beautiful series Willow Rose.
Wren
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a YA series of 4 books: Beyond, Serenity, Endurance, and Courageous. With that in mind, I'll say I really enjoyed them and found the subject matter and story progression original and very well written. Unfortunately, there were massive editing problems on the Kindle Unlimited copies I read, and that detracted from the read.

I have an interest in the afterlife from a very loosely-based Christian context and would think writing about would be pretty difficult. The story did not seem forced
life's a fairy tale
Apr 17, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2013
These books are definitely getting worse as I go along.

So I just finished the third book. I am so glad this particular book is done and I'm only sad there's still one more to go. I'll have to mooch off my husbands amazon prime account because I'm definitely not paying for the fourth book. I have a feeling I will end up skimming through it just to be done. At this point, I feel like I have to finish the series and see how this train wreck ends since there's only one more book.

So back to the awfu
Avardsin
Apr 12, 2013 rated it did not like it
Tatiana Kalmykova
Nov 29, 2015 rated it did not like it
Charlotte
Apr 08, 2013 rated it really liked it
More original ideas & the added twists and turns made this book so much more enjoyable than the previous two in the series. Mick is a sorry excuse for a boyfriend, and I found Meghan's inability to stand up for herself to be irritating at times. She let him possess her, let him be freakishly domineering and then felt guilty when she did stand up to her. I wish she had stood up to him that bit more. Now I need to finish it.....got me hooked, glad I endured with it!! hehe
nicole nowak
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
oved this book. what happens when you die? in this wonderful series you are sent to school to learn the basics of being dead. from floating, flying, and going through walls. but when she discovers a mirror that takes her back to the human world and a human in need of help. will she break more rules to try and save him?
Tanya
Dec 31, 2012 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this series. I loved the story and the characters and just couldn't put these books down. With the way the 3rd book ended I hope she will put out more. Not bad since I got all 3 books free on Amazon!!!
Vanja
Apr 22, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I can honestly say I have never been so angry at a book before. I was so close to throwing my Kindle at the wall in frustration. Not because I was so entangled in the story, but because it was so bad. So bad.
Janet
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
very good
Alisa
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great series can't wait for the next one
Hans
Apr 17, 2014 rated it did not like it
I thought I'd give Afterlife another chance, unfortunately, this one is still too focused on the angst of love in heaven. Kind of thought that drama would be over then.
Cindy
Feb 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Great series but way to short
Shelley Deuso
Dec 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this whole series! I wish I could read more.
Fiona rose crossley
Sep 13, 2014 rated it liked it
they were time i loved it but at times i also hated it x
Yasmin
May 27, 2015
Bonnie Dale Keck
rated it did not like it
Sep 27, 2017
Nov 06, 2017
Monica
Aug 08, 2013
Dec 13, 2012

• My Soul to Keep  (Soul Keeper, #1)
  • Grimm End
  • Tirade (Heven and Hell, #3)
  • The Faery Hunt
  • Severance (Volition, #2)
  • Revenge of the Homecoming Queen (Aspen Brooks, #1)
  • Zan (Spiritdell, #1)
  • Monstrous
  • Paper Hearts
  • Snapped
  • There Is No Hope Here
  • The Seven Devils
  • Grace Doll
  • Arcadia's Gift (Arcadia Series #1)
  • The Monster Within Idea
  • Wingless: Misery's Company (Wingless, #1)
  • Dark Union (Descent, #3)
  • Retribution (Redemption, #3)
The Queen of Scream aka Willow Rose is a #1 Amazon Best-selling Author and an Amazon ALL-star Author of more than 50 novels. She writes Mystery, Paranormal, Romance, Suspense, Horror, Supernatural thrillers, and Fantasy.
Willow's books are fast-paced, nail-biting pageturners with twists you won't see coming.
Several of her books have reached the Kindle top 20 of ALL books in the US, UK, and Canada.

Afterlife (4 books)
  • Beyond (Afterlife,#1)
  • Serenity (Afterlife, #2)
  • Courageous (Afterlife, #4)