Start by marking “Batman: Super-Villains Strike: Choose-Your-Fate Adventure Book” as Want to Read:
Batman: Super-Villains Strike: Choose-Your-Fate Adventure Book

Batman: Super-Villains Strike: Choose-Your-Fate Adventure Book

Batman’s instincts tell him that Catwoman, The Riddler, Mr. Freeze, and Poison Ivy are all involved. But how could that be? They are all behind bars at Arkham Asylum. Batman knows these super-villains would never agree to work together…or would they?

Is a copycat criminal to blame? How could one person be in all these places at once? Follow the clues with Batman and then m
Published April 24th 2012 by Starscape

To ask other readers questions about Batman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Batman

usagi ☆ミ
A short review for this one, as this book isn’t too long, and it’s pretty simple. To be honest, I’m a bigger fan of Marvel, but I love the Batman bit of the DC canon, too. And this one includes one of my favorite villains, Poison Ivy! (Had it included Harley Quinn, I would have been even more into it. Just sayin’, DC/Tor/Macmillan, for the next book…) Anyway, this book isn’t just about choosing your own superhero adventure, but it’s also chock full of brain teasers, games, and puzzles for the MG ...more
Amy Fournier
Jun 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
*I won this book from a giveaway on Bookish Babe's blog courtesy of Tor.

I am not doing a full review of this book, but will just say that it is very cute and fun! My daughter loves being able to decide where the story goes next. Sometimes depending on what you choose, you will end up back on a chapter you have already read, but overall it is done well. Besides getting to choose what to do next, there are cute little puzzles to complete to help you make your decisions such as word searches, word
Jennifer Priester
Loved the story/stories, but the chapter 40 puzzle isn't as easily solved as it should be due to there being an I in the first scrambled word when the letter is supposed to be a T.
I really like how there are often puzzles to solve giving this book more of a Batman feel and making it stand out even further from most traditional choose your own adventure books.
Besides the puzzle misprint the only other problem I had with this book is that each choice tells the reader to go to a certain chapter wi
April
Sep 22, 2012 rated it liked it
As I have never really reviewed a Choose Your Own Adventure sort of book before, I thought I would format and do this review of Batman: Super-Villains Strike by Michael Teitelbaum a little bit differently than I would a conventional book, and just break down the aspects that I thought were important to mention.
Read the rest of my review here link goes live 9/23/12
Joel
Jan 28, 2016 added it
I Love it I read it about 1 thousand times and it is better every time
Joel
Mar 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read it many times and one time I finished in one night
Matt
Tym
Nov 02, 2016
K
Dec 30, 2016
Michael Teitelbaum is the author of several books for children. He lives in an 18th century home with his family in New York.