Start by marking “ドラえもん 1 [Doraemon 1] (Doraemon, #1)” as Want to Read:
ドラえもん 1 [Doraemon 1] (Doraemon, #1)

ドラえもん 1 [Doraemon 1]

(Doraemon #1)

Doraemon, a cat shaped robot which came from the 22nd century in the future, goes back in time in order to help Nobita, a below average lazy kid, to make his life less miserable and improve his descendent's life. With many of Doreamon's gadgets from the future, Nobita's life will never be as the same.

This title is a classic manga/anime that dates back to 1973/08 and is sti
Published July 31st 1974 by 小学館 (first published 1969)

Start your review of ドラえもん 1 [Doraemon 1] (Doraemon, #1)
Aisyah ♡
Seriously, how can you not love doraemon??

It is funny and creative, highly entertaining, super-imaginative that I sometime caught myself daydreaming about living in a world where Doraemon (and especially his gadgets exist).

Plus, there are tons of moral lessons to be learned by the end of each chapters so no excuses about how reading (children's?) manga is a waste of time. I grew up with doraemon, so did my friends and family. If you're looking for a fun read, search no further doraemon is the o
Skjam!
Dec 03, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Doraemon show fans
Recommended to Skjam! by: Amazon
It’s not often that someone is so big of a loser that his descendant feels the need to travel through time to fix it. But Nobita Nobi has managed it. Nobita’s a wimp, as well as not very bright and so lazy that he doesn’t even get the low grades he could if he put in an effort. His classmate Gian frequently bullies him, and Shizuka, the girl Nobita likes, has placed him firmly in the friendzone.

Nobita’s grandson’s grandson uses time travel to come back to his ancestor’s elementary school days. H
Minhnhut Mon
Oct 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who can read
This series is a TREASURE! Future generations will still be reading it, loving it, learning precious things from its simple yet perfect story. The young ones will keep it like a Holy Bible. The old ones will love it like a music box, a reminder of the sweet memories in their childhood, a friend who helps them to teach their children about friendship, courage, love, nature, science,....

Yeah, Doraemon is definitely timeless.

[image error]
Kim Phuong
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I want to improve my English reading skill so I find Doraemon English version to read. Infact I've read almost Doraemon commic in Vietnamese and this kind of commic uses simple words. Therefore I can easily understand the whole content is mentioned in that books. The drawing is very nice, the content is nearly with the normal daily life. Doraemon have a lot of marvellous belongings. Nobita is very clumsy. Chaien is violent, Xeko is a talkative boy and Xuka is very lovely - she special like havin ...more
Hadi Wijaya
Dec 29, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
All the time comics that is shown all the time at RCTI, hehehehe.
Good one !!!
Poo1987 Roykaew
May 22, 2008 rated it it was amazing
This is my greatest, loveliest, funniest adventure series of all time. There is no book or comic compared with Doraemon. Sensei Fujimoto was the creative and imaginative man I have been respectful and quietly jealous. I remember I read Doraemon since I was very young. Although the time passed for so long, I have never forgotten the light blue fat-but-short robot cat who can bring his fantastic gadgets out of his four-dimensional pocket, who travels with his youngster gang around the world from t ...more
Sean O'Hara
Oh my God, Doraemon is finally, legally available in English. This is so freakin' awesome.

I'll get the bad news out of the way first -- these releases aren't full volumes, but rather comic book sized chunks (about 35-40 pages each), and if the Wikipedia list of chapters is correct, they're in mixed up order. But you know what? I don't care. Because Doraemon is just that awesome.

For those unfamiliar with the series (i.e., most Americans), imagine Back to the Future told from George's POV. Except
Wesleyxiao
This book from japan. by Fujiko F. fujio. The author was die at 1997. This book was my favorite one . Doraemon is a series about a robotic cat named Doraemon.who travels back in time from the 22nd century to help a schoolboy named Nobita Nobi. Nobita Nobi he like sleep he always sleep at class he is lazy boy. And he alway test get 0 points. When someone hurt Nobita he always called Doramon to help him out. Doramemon like to eat bread. Doraemon hat people say he is cat. acturally he is cat. but h ...more
Minh Le
Nov 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh, man, I've got a soft spot for this one, probably goes back to since I was like eight or night. Cheesy as hell, yet at the same time so god-damn entertaining that I just can't help but seldom wish I were in the Doraemon universe. I mean, how many manga or books for that matter made with children in mind have you seen tackle time travel paradoxes, the Russian Roulette game, what humanity might look like in a hundred years, fill in the blank, all in the cleverest ways that you can imagine? Only ...more
Kana Haya
Jul 30, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, manga
i first watched the anime when i was still like 6 years old or something. and i suddenly fell in love with the robot cat.

it took me to this manga. and love the story. i always dreaming of having doraemon on my side together with his cute little bag which can give whatever tool that i need. umm... just having the bag is enough for me, actually.
Amelia Oswald
Jun 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone with a soul
Recommended to Amelia by: My childhood
What can I say about this. This is my childhood. I'm a dreamer because of this !!
I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improblable dreams
Mir
Aug 15, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: fantasy
I've seen so many references to this, including in new publications, that I guess I must read it for cultural literacy.
Annchan Maulana
Oct 04, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-child
i have many collection of Doraemon manga since was a child. This Manga is never be bored me, eventhou i read repeatedly. Not just the Mangas, i love the anime too and the movie. Doraemon .. daisuki ....
Dec 27, 2007 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
Happy, but at times sad. Sweet, yet sometimes bitter. Advanced gadgets clashing with age-old beliefs. This book enables a mere kid to experience the full gamut of human life. Doraemon had departed its humble beginnings and become truly an epic.
Arief Rosadi
Jun 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Doraemon was my first comic book when I was childhood.
I Had collected All series from doraemon comic.
Sadly, one by one, the comic was gone because my friend borrow the book and he forget return the book to me.
But, Overall Doraemon was the best comic book ever I had.
Sky
Nov 15, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Doraemon made my childhood. The first time I've read it for a long time, when I was a four-year-old girl. However, Doraemon, Nobita and their stories is always in my mind. If I forget them, I'll forget my childhood memory.
Babay Akbar
Jul 23, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: shelfish
wahaha ada doraemon... this book is very good.
Gabriella Nining
Jul 24, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: entertain
wish i have doraemon in my life... :p he38!
Dhilla Febriana
Jul 30, 2007 rated it really liked it
since i was a lil' girl been read this book so many times..
Esther
Aug 25, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: myshelf
No one didn't read it before!HAHA
inoel
Aug 30, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: You !
Doraemon is the first manga i ever bought & it heavily influence my life! ...more
Cory
Sep 09, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fiction
Doraemon is My childhood hero..I Always love this chubby-bluey-robotic-cat doraemon :)
Sep 09, 2007 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: every man, woman, and child born in east asia
Recommended to Jennifer by: blame it on the parents
If you are reading this and know who Doraemon is, you are either of Asian heritage or you have a significant other who is of Asian heritage. Otherwise you are very, very cool.
Karin Hardjosuwignyo
Sep 12, 2007 rated it it was amazing
it is one of a kind of the greatest masterpiece ever!

Doraemon is my lifetime comic character.

it is a must-read comic for those who believe in the power of great imagination!
Sella Marsyeila
Sep 14, 2007 rated it it was amazing
SAngat Mencintai Doraemon, with his wisdomwords, cute face, random stupid act, his attitude with nobita n friends, makes me so in love with him. :D
Angel
Sep 21, 2007 rated it really liked it
my fav book when i was a kid (until now hehehe) i wonder if there was a robot like that haha..
i never get bored even i've read it a thousand times
the story is simple n refreshing ^^
b3n ZilLi                  Narknil
Oct 07, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: b3nzilli
I Lov3 Cay Robot .. 55+

DOREAMON
SaNoZuKe
Oct 07, 2007 rated it it was amazing
perfect comics for children?

it was your imagination play on it...
Exxagirl
Oct 30, 2007 rated it liked it
Shelves: gotcha
gw lebih suka doraemon petualangan siy.. i have most of the book in my selves
hijaupupus
Dec 13, 2007 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all
Shelves: childworld
Keren! Fantastic! Never die!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Case Closed, Vol. 1 (Meitantei Conan #1)
  • Slam Dunk, Tome 1
  • Crayon Shinchan #1
  • Hunter x Hunter, Vol. 01 (Hunter x Hunter, #1)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 11: Impassioned Efforts (Naruto, #11)
  • Yu Yu Hakusho, Volume 1: Goodbye, Material World! (Yu Yu Hakusho, #1)
  • Dr. Slump, Vol. 01 (Dr. Slump, #1)
  • One Piece, Volume 1: Romance Dawn
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!, Vol. 1: The Millenium Puzzle (Yu-Gi-Oh!, #1)
  • Crayon Shinchan #2
  • Yêu Em Từ Cái Nhìn Đầu Tiên
  • The Prince of Tennis, Volume 1: Ryoma Echizen (The Prince of Tennis, #1)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 4
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: Uzumaki Naruto (Naruto, #1)
  • Case Closed, Vol. 2 (名探偵コナン [Meitantei Conan] #2)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2)
  • Shaman King, Vol. 1: A Shaman in Tokyo
Fujiko F. Fujio (藤子・F・不二雄 in Japanese) was a penname of Japanese significant cartoonist Hiroshi Fujimoto. After leaving his native home for Tokyo, he started his drawing career collaborating with his partner and long-time friend, Abiko Motoo who later held the penname Fujiko Fujio A. Their co-penname was Fujiko Fujio, which became well-known in Japan and in many countries. Fujimoto and his compani ...more

Doraemon (1 - 10 of 45 books)
  • Doraemon Buku Ke-2