Start by marking “Revealing Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revealing Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #3)

Revealing Thoughts

(Victoria Wilde #3)

Victoria, Jim, Brian, Jillian, Rob, Laura and Caroline are back with more eye-opening revelations, steamy triangles and sexy surprises in the third book in the Victoria Wilde series.

As Jillian and Brian's destination wedding date nears, Jillian's just released novel's complicated success threatens to destroy their big day.

While Rob's new job grows extraordinarily more
Published (first published November 17th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Revealing Thoughts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revealing Thoughts

Start your review of Revealing Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #3)
Desiree Gorman - A Love Affair With Books
So here I was, sitting at Wicked Girls Book Weekend author event, totally mesmerized by all these authors that I seriously fan girl over, when someone introduces me to Ian Dalton/Luke Young. To be honest, I had never heard of him. So of course, the introducee explains that he writes these extremely erotic, oh so amazing books and I of course was like "where do I sign up?" Funny thing was, at the author event, I won a signed paperback book of "Friends with Partial Benefits" by Luke which is the ...more
Alisa
Mar 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good writing, good read. Would be 5 stars if it wasn't yet another cliffhanger. Nothing is ever going to be resolved for these people. . .
Mark Kyhl
Mar 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book I have read in this series. I have totally enjoyed all of them. Be aware there is quite a bit of explicit sexual descriptions in the book, so keep away from younger readers. The way that this author develops and then enhances the characters is what makes these books so darn hard to put down. You really cheer for the main characters as they go through the different good and bad things that happen to them. I like the way that they show love and respect for each other no ...more
Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary
This series is awesome, and I loved this book just as much as the last one! I love the way that more than one couple is followed throughout, I love how funny it is, and I love how hot it is (this is a highly sexual series because Victoria Wilde [along with just about everyone else] is a highly sexual lady, and oral and back door play a big, big part in it)! Can't wait to read the final installment--Second Thoughts!
Cindi
Dec 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone
"How exactly am I supposed to perform oral on a woman with a fishtail bottom?" HAHAHA how can you not love Brian!

The whole gang is back in book 3 of the Victoria Wilde series and it's better than ever! It is full of up's and down's, keeps me guessing, get's me all fired up and I can't get enough. It is fun to read as the story moves between different characters points of view all the while keeping it easy to follow what is happening. I highly recommend this book.
Sherry Sweeney
Aug 06, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Awesome series ... worth the read
Angie Klug
haha! another great installment of the "Friends with.../Thoughts" series! I love these characters...and this book contains some of the best (and most HILARIOUS) "incidents" so far!! haha!
Iris
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Oh these books crack me up. Male brazilion, omg I busted out laughing during lunch at work. Definitely a great series to read with lots of laughs and steamy sex.
Dawn ~The Romance Cover
Sep 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book in the series!
Oonagh
Dec 28, 2013 rated it liked it
Another naughty but nice version of this book....onto the next one now as I love these characters and their shenanigans!
Annabella
Sep 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
it just gets better and better!
DietchGirl
Mar 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Great series, highly recommend! Can't wait for the next book in the series.
Jessica Rice

• The Seduction
  • The Viscount's Prey
  • The Extractor: When all else fails, it is time to call in . . . The Extractor
  • The Extractor - Mission: Arctic
  • The Lost Spear (Lost #0.5)
  • THE FIGHTER: SAS hero turns Manchester hitman (A Rick Fuller Thriller Book 6)
Ian Dalton is the Kindle-bestselling author of the Victoria Wilde novels, which feature strong, sexy female characters -- women who seize every opportunity for fun and don’t let a little thing like age stand in the way of love or passion.

Dalton brings a fresh perspective on the "erotic romance" genre -- seamlessly working it to the max while poking just a little harmless fun at it along the way.

Victoria Wilde (5 books)
  • Desperate Thoughts: The Gift (Victoria Wilde, #0.5)
  • Inappropriate Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #1)
  • Secret Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #2)
  • Second Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #4)