Start by marking “A Time To Advance: Understanding the Significance of the Hebrew” as Want to Read:
A Time To Advance: Understanding the Significance of the Hebrew

A Time To Advance: Understanding the Significance of the Hebrew

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  70 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
A TRIUMPHANT RESERVE IS ARISING IN THE EARTH!

The Lord designed time with a built-in blessing for you to claim and walk into. As you identify your tribe and divinely align in time with God's calendar, you will discover how to find your position in God's Kingdom, how to war effectively for your inheritance, and then walk in His blessings.

A Time to Advance: Understanding the
Published 2011 by Glory of Zion International, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Time To Advance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Time To Advance

Graziella Bruner
A must read

We need to know the season in which we're in in order to go to the next season, you have to be prepared. Know where you are in order to move forward.
Mark Grote
Feb 05, 2013 rated it it was ok
A Time Advance by Chuck Piece has some good information and Chuck Pierce challenges readers to think like God thinks, which is a good thing in my opinion. However, Pierce's entire premise for the book is based on his opinion and not on scripture. He posits the thesis that because God's chosen people were Hebrews, and because they spoke Hebrew, God therefore (only) thinks hebraically. This is huge leap if you believe that God created all languages. Further, Pierce teaches that you must follow a c ...more
Jason Bunnell
Someone recommended this book to me. Living in Dallas, I have heard a lot of Chuch Pierce. His church is just north of Dallas and he is known for prophecy. I had asked about books to learn more about the Festivals in the bible. The title suggests that A Time to Advance covers ties between the tribes of Israel and the months. I don't think this is really covered as much as I would have hoped. All in all, I was a little disappointed in this book. I was hoping for a little more discussion about tie ...more
todd sayers
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Treasure for every home!

This informs us how to align and operate on God's calendar and seasons, which in turns sets us up for success! What a treasure this is. I bought this on kindle ,but I will buy a hard copy to reference and study. This would be a great Christmas present, every home should have a copy!
katherine mccray
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rereading
Fascinating read on Jewish calendar. Had difficulty following the train of thought in the chapters that Chuck Pierce wrote. But thankfully many chapters were written by Robert or his wife. I love at the back there's a quick reference for the months and the tribes. I'll be revisiting those pages regularly.
Johana
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a powerful book from a wonderful prophet of God. Chuck Pierce has spoken many nanny times at my home church and every time I'm amazed by how simply he explains the word of God.
This book is a manual for every season and how to get the most out it.
Great book!!
Sara DeJournett
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Life changing.

Opened up a dimension of relationship with God that makes me excited to be alive and looking forward to the future. The blessings will sneak up behind you and surprise you suddenly!
LaTrice McNeil-Smith
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-book-list
Such a key resource to read for years to come!
Terena
May 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Lots of good information. Interesting and thought provoking. The only thing I didn't like about this book is everytime I was getting into it the writers would go off on a tangent as if they needed to explain or convince me of an idea 12 different ways. It made some really valuable information seem redundant.
Christina Claflin
Gods Timing is Important!!!

So, I read this novel with an open mind and heart. But really, as believers we should be open to the Holy Spirit anyway. For anyone else give this novel a chance you☺
Kadri Liisa
It is handful tool for more time than once in understanding God`s calendar/hebraic calendar - only calendar mentioned in Bible- and of the tribes of Israel and importance of God`s calendar and of Firstfruits and other God`s feasts for our lives. ...more
Mitzi Knipe
Jan 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! this book explains exactly where we fit in as part of the one new man, the feasts and God's calender.
Teresa Jeffreys
Jul 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone.
Awesome and very helpful .....
Amy Whitten
Apr 13, 2014
Benita Brown
Oct 12, 2017
Tamra A Page
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Monthly wisdom from the Hebraic Tribes. Interesting & thought provoking.

Teshona Perkins
Mar 29, 2015
Tanner
Jun 05, 2013
Robert G.  Paul
rated it did not like it
Dec 30, 2013
Nancy-Dru
Dec 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
“God wants us to walk in blessing but there are conditions. An “if” and a “then” is attached to every promise or blessing mentioned in Scripture. If we do what He says, then we will receive what He promised. God once told me this:  “If you are not experiencing what God’s Word promises, you must not be doing what God’s Word commands.” Blessings come when we learn to obey His commands and walk in His ways. We tend to think that blessings “just happen” to some people. But in reality, blessing comes to those who align themselves with God’s purposes and timing. Such are the keys to God’s blessings:  When we align our lives with the revelation of God, blessings begin to flow.” 0 likes