Start by marking “Hello, Jell-O!: 50+ Inventive Recipes for Gelatin Treats and Jiggly Sweets” as Want to Read:
Hello, Jell-O!: 50+ Inventive Recipes for Gelatin Treats and Jiggly Sweets

Hello, Jell-O!: 50+ Inventive Recipes for Gelatin Treats and Jiggly Sweets

Food blogger Victoria Belanger shares the secrets to creating inspired, modern gelatin desserts—with fresh fruits and flavors, new twists on trendy treats, and easy but artistic presentations.

A classic, nostalgic treat is getting a makeover, thanks to innovative culinary bloggers like Victoria Belanger—aka the Jello Mold Mistress of Brooklyn—whose jiggly creations have ca
Published February 28th 2012 by Ten Speed Press (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hello, Jell-O!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hello, Jell-O!

Barb
Mar 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Out of 50 recipes I will probably try about 4 of them. I love the looks of this little book and love the fact that it's all about jello. However, I probably won't make that many. Most of them are fairly easy looking and they all look yummy. Some look a little more time consuming than what I want to put into jello. I do however wish there were more little books like this with one easy subject.
Amy
Jan 27, 2012 rated it it was ok
Although this book has some interesting ideas, I was disappointed to discover that most of the recipes did not have an accompanying photo. Also, it would have been better if some of the more complex recipes had step-by-step pics.
Emily
Jun 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
Jell-o so needs to come back in style. It's not just a dessert for the infirm nor is it a weird dessert with sliced up carrots in it. I've made several of the recipes in here and they've all turned out well. So good!
Amanda
Apr 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a scholastic book fair pick-up at my job, mostly because I was hilariously amused there's an "adult drinks" section. I am totally going to making some of those for future get together with some of my friends.
Alissa Nolan
Aug 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book has great recipes and tips for delectable gelatin delights. The easy to follow, step by step instructions have worked out wonderfully for each recipe I have tried, creating both delicious and visually appealing desserts!
Lisa
Mar 30, 2012 rated it did not like it
Shelves: cookbooks
Best recipe was the one on the cover.
Nandi
Jul 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Quick and easy, and definitely inspirational for possible dishes for picnics or events.
Lynne Cosmano
Nov 24, 2012 rated it liked it
I don't eat jello often and when I do it's very plain but this book had some intriguing combinations.....raspberry cosmo anyone?
Chely