Start by marking “Christmas O'Clock” as Want to Read:
Christmas O'Clock

Christmas O'Clock

4.6  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Christmas O’Clock is a collection of holiday-themed stories including magic, space travel, and Rudolph.

With two complete chapter books, lots of stories, and plenty of spirit, this anthology is great for kids of all ages.
Kindle Edition, 3, 198 pages
Published December 1st 2013 by Myrddin Publishing Group (first published November 22nd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas O'Clock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas O'Clock

Gypsy Madden
Oct 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Each story included within this anthology is appropriate for children (and I could even easily imagine reading it to a child and starting a new holiday tradition). Magic Coal for the Naughts by Alison DeLuca was about two children who had wound up on the naughty list and had lumps of coal that they could not get rid of. The List by Nicole Antonia Carson was about a little girl who takes Santa to court to refute being put on the naughty list. It reminded me of Law & Order with a dash of Judge ...more
Julie
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a night time read a loud with my 6 and 9 yo boys. We greatly enjoyed the first three stories... so much that none of us were really bothered by the fact that we didn't care for the last two stories at all. The nod to Law and Order was fantastic, and lead me to finding the show's intro on YouTube so that the kids could get the joke. Bottom line... We really enjoyed ourselves while reading this, and I'm glad I stumbled upon this little gem.
Pat
Dec 16, 2014
Alison DeLuca
Dec 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Adam Santo
Apr 03, 2017
Nicole Carro
Nov 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rachel Tsoumbakos
May 27, 2013
Damian Gordon
Dec 15, 2014
Gary Hoover
Oct 05, 2012
Alison DeLuca is the author of several steampunk and urban fantasy books. She was born in Arizona and has also lived in Pennsylvania, Illinois, Mexico, Ireland, and Spain.

Currently she wrestles words and laundry in New Jersey.
More about Alison DeLuca...