Jump to ratings and reviews

Worth the Wait

For ten years, Ethan Davis has been content to be nothing more than Marc Guerrero's friend. After one drunken night in college, he forced Marc to pretend nothing between them had changed. Marc has denied himself for far too long. When Ethan comes to visit him for the weekend, he refuses to make the mistake of letting Ethan ignore what's between them a second time.

ebook

First published November 26, 2011

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Sara Winters

19 books243 followers
I read. I write. I talk too much and don't blog nearly as much as I should. And my muse consists of several voices in my head with a moody ringleader. Don't be scared of the voices. They mean well (most of the time).

I write romance, erotic romance, fantasy, mainstream fiction and the rare spiritual fiction.

You can find me at my website, facebook (profile)/ page, and twitter.

_________

How I rate books:

5 stars - Loved. With a passion. These are books I probably stayed up all night to finish. They made me cry, laugh, stop breathing or a combination of the three.

4 stars - Liked a great deal, but something (maybe something small) kept me from giving it another star. Still amazing books.

3 stars - Some of these I like well enough, but don't love. Some I have mixed feelings about, but don't want to give 2 stars.

2 stars - I tried to like it. I may have forced myself to finish it. Major issues with plot, characters, editing or all of the above kept me from rating higher.

1 star - I'm trying to stay away from giving these out, but these are for books I felt wasted my time and/or money. There may be a few I didn't finish, but those are rare. Mostly these are books that not only didn't resonate with me, but I hated them after a certain point for multiple reasons.

Unrated - I wrote it.

Or, the book was unusual in some way (characters or plot). I don't want to give it a low star rating because the writing wasn't bad, it just didn't appeal to my particular tastes.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews
Profile Image for Ro.
3,003 reviews16 followers
November 27, 2011
3.5 - I liked it so much , but I needed more to make it great.
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.