Start by marking “Sweetwater” as Want to Read:
Sweetwater

Sweetwater (Sweetwater #1-3)

3.58  ·  Rating details ·  100 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
Mia's trying to escape her past, both distant and recent, when she ends up stranded in a small Texas town and meets the infuriatingly charming, Kyle. Can he keep her from running again?
Published November 23rd 2011

To ask other readers questions about Sweetwater, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sweetwater

A.L. Jackson
Apr 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coming Home is another incredibly sweet romance by Courtney Lyn Batten. I'm not usually one that goes for a short story, but Courtney was somehow able to draw me and cause me to care for her characters in a very short amount of time. I gobbled Coming Home up in about a 45 minute sitting, and yes, I did wish for more, but Courtney left it off with me feeling completely satisfied that these two would be together again. I recommend Coming Home for anyone who's looking for a quick escape from realit ...more
Amy Lichtenhan
Dec 01, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Adult
Sweetwater was definitely sweet! I fell in love with this short story almost immediately. Mia is a girl running from her past, but the moment we meet Kyle, we know there's no chance of her getting away. Courtney Batten did a great job of introducing us to two amazing characters and making us care about them in this must read short story. Can't wait to see what's in store for these two next.
Marilyn
I received a copy as a Goodreads 1st Reads ARC giveaway. I really enjoyed the triology. The characters are so relateable, but the stories should be full blown novels. The reader is left wanting to know more about each of the three stories.
Niurka Marrero Marrero
Jan 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
It's a short,sexy and sweet very well written love story between characters that I learned to like alot while reading this. The way the author describes their feelings and thoughts made them very real for me and so I kind of fell in love with them a little.
Bex
Dec 03, 2011 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful story. Short, sweet and extremely heart-warming. Beautiful characters that are actually relatable and very well written, this story is worth every cent! Can't wait to read more from Courtney!
Kathy
Sep 06, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I won this book from Goodreads 1st reads.

Great stories and well written, I only wish they were longer.
Karen Berrow
Jul 13, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a lovely read. A nice, easy romance with a little bit of angst. I really, really wanted more though. I just didn't feel ready to leave Mia and Kyle yet.
Emily Boivin
Mar 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I WON THE BOOK ON GOODREADS. THIS IS A 3 PART STORY AND IS QUITE A GOOD COMBINATION OF STORY AND CHATECTERS.IT IS A QUICK READ AND VERY ENJOYABLE.
Tamaria Soana
Mar 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Coming Home was such an amazing read. It was beautiful! I cried through most of it, but enjoyed every word.
April
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle
fun short story! very cute love story :)
April
Aug 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: on-kindle
very sweet short!
Tamaria Soana
Jan 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Sweetwater is a heartwarming book. I'm looking forward to book 2!
Karrie
Apr 10, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this.
Morgan
Jan 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars, 3-stars
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING
Sweetwater by Courtney Lyn Batten was okay. It was a sweet, undemanding short story. This story was extremely easy to read because of Ms. Batten’s clear and precise writing style; it took me approximately fifteen minutes to read this entire story. Granted, this was an extremely short story.

There were a few things that I didn’t particular care for about this story. Mainly, I felt like Batten tried to fit too much into too little. Th
Jadine
Free book on Goodreads.
Tashia Brandenburg
Jan 27, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2012-books
Too short for me(30 pages on my nook)as a result I felt rushed through the story and found it unbelievable.
Moira Angela
Feb 20, 2013
Dominique
Mar 26, 2012
Tyler
rated it did not like it
Jun 23, 2012
Donna
Sep 05, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Smitten at First Sight
  • My Forever (Next Door Boys #3)
  • Saving Sydney
  • Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (Truly Madly #1)
  • New House 5: How a Dorm Becomes a Home
  • The Liberation of Max McTrue
  • Romancing the Stone
  • 31 Flavors
  • Protecting Phoebe
  • Witch Hunt (The Witch-Game, #2)
  • Relatively Honest
  • Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)
  • Riding Out the Storm
  • Twenty-Somewhere

“Kyle chuckled as he turned back to the road, “Even cuter when you blush.” 1 likes
“We’ll figure the rest out tomorrow,” he kissed her again, and pleaded, his voice deep and husky, “Just be with me today.” 1 likes