Start by marking “Just One Bite: Volume Six (Just One Bite, #6)” as Want to Read:
Just One Bite: Volume Six (Just One Bite, #6)

Just One Bite: Volume Six (Just One Bite #6)

From vampires to werewolves, and shapeshifters in all shapes and sizes, All Romance is proud to bring you paranormal M/M romance at its best with the 2011 Just One Bite M/M finalists.
Published November 24th 2011 by All Romance eBooks, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Just One Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just One Bite

Melanie~~
Feb 15, 2012 Melanie~~ rated it really liked it
This book is a collection of M/M supernatural short stories that were submitted to All Romance eBooks for a reader-voted contest. There was a strick 3,000 word limit. The submissions were both M/M and M/F; however, this volume (of six) contained only M/M stories.

"Taste a Werewolf" by Megan Derr ~ 5 stars
I haven't read much vamp/wolf, though I know there is a bit out there. I liked this story of a professor who reunites with a fantasized-about student. Ms. Derr can do little wrong in my book.

"The
Hannah
"Taste a Werewolf" by Megan Derr - 2.5 stars. Weak set-up and lackluster characters.

"The Visitor" by Rukaya Hamdi - 2 stars. Poorly constructed. The flashback breaks up the action. It actually took me a few moments to even realize it was a flashback. At that point, I didn't care anymore.

"Bound for Death" by Anitra Lynn McLeod - 3 stars. Hot, but the ending is a bit weird.

"Bite The Dust" by Sarah Madison - 3.5 stars. This was my favorite in the anthology, but it ended too soon!

"Friends, Not Food"
Tonya
Oct 08, 2012 Tonya rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013-reads-all
I'm not going to break down each story and give a rating. This anthology is just what the title implies. A group of very short stories featuring a vampire as one of the main characters. Each story basically involved a little background and one sex scene.

I would give this one 2 1/2 stars but I'm rounding up to 3 because I don't want to punish a book just because I don't like to read anthologies/short stories. I thought each story was well written but there just wasn't enough there.

Note: I read th
I Promise by Cardeno C. - ★★
Sitting a Feisty Stallion by I.D. Locke - ★★★★
Silkeeeeee
DNF

Not sure where I got this one but just can't take anymore after 36%.
Lee
Jul 15, 2017 Lee rated it liked it
I've had this book on my to read list for several years (6) and I'm trying to clean out some of the older books to make room for new adventures.
So I read the book and some of the stories are good, some not so good. Thus the three star rating.
Kendra T
This is a collection of M/M supernatural short stories. Some were great, some were OK, but overall, I enjoyed this collection.

"Taste a Werewolf" by Megan Derr ~ 4 stars
Megan Derr writes great stories. This one did not disappoint. It was a too-short story of a vampire professor who has his fantasized-about wolf student show up as a paid escort. Wish this was a bit longer.

"The Visitor" by Rukaya Hamdi ~ 3 stars
This one wasn't my favorite. There was a dream sequence in the middle that made me not q
Janie
Nov 21, 2013 Janie rated it liked it
Taste of A Werewolf: Oh sexy hot for teacher short story. I love stories like this, but once again hate that it was so short.

The Visitor: Okay I have to say that the flashback of their getting together was the only good thing in this story.

Bound for Death: Oh that was a twist I never saw coming. I'm so glad that Mikkel was in love with Blake.

Bite The Dust: NOOOOOO I want this story to continue just a little longer, enough for them to at least get to have sex!!!

Friends, Not Food: Bite, bite, bit
LaShonta
Nov 24, 2011 LaShonta rated it liked it
Shelves: mm-vamps, mm-shifters
Ok, since there are several stories by several authors here is what I think of each one to go along with my overall rating.

1. Taste of a Werewolf by Megan Derr – This one didn’t hold my attention much. I forgot it as soon as it was over.

2. The Visitor by Rukaya Hamdi - Same with this one. I didn’t care for this one at all.

3. Bound for Death by Anitra Lynn McLeod – Sadly, I didn’t like this one either.

4. Bite the Dust by Sarah Madison - Just when this story started to get good, boom the end! I ha
Alaska

I Promise by Cardeno C. 3 stars

Sitting a Feisty Stallion by ID Locke 4 stars
rm2h
Nov 24, 2011 rm2h marked it as to-read
These stories are from the competition they held for 2011 as I recognize some from my voting.

Taste of a Werewolf by Megan Derr
Sitting a Feisty Stallion by ID Locke
Jenre
Feb 11, 2013 Jenre rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, paranormal, romance
Bit of a mixed bag but still enjoyable overall. I particularly liked the Mara Ismine fox/owl shifter story and Megan Derr's story. Good to dip into when you have a few minutes here and there as each story is very short.
Blue Dragon

I promise -2 stars
sitting a feisty stallion - 3.5 stars
Dawn
Apr 02, 2015 Dawn rated it it was amazing
As i've said before for the first 5 books...i loved my adventures..weather its an MM Romance...or a plain MF it dosent matter to me...it was an awesome book for the finish...and that is that for this group of anthologies...!!!
Sienna Sway
Jan 16, 2012 Sienna Sway rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I really enjoyed the stories in this. it was well worth the read. I have a full review on my blog :)http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_...
Katy Beth Mckee
Finally got this series finished up. A fun collection.
Margaret L2010
Margaret L2010 rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
Peggy
Peggy rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2011
Dawn
Dawn rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2014
Kaitlin
Kaitlin rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2017
Char McGrant
Char McGrant rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2016
Tabitha Wade
Tabitha Wade rated it liked it
May 06, 2014
Charming
Charming rated it it was ok
Feb 15, 2012
Tracy
Tracy rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2012
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2011
Deaana
Deaana rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2012
Löni
Löni rated it really liked it
May 14, 2013
V
V rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2012
Tina
Tina rated it liked it
May 08, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Jan 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Willow Wind Book ...: Just One Bite Volume 6 Anthology 1 1 Oct 15, 2014 06:38PM
  • Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4)
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • Just One Bite (Just One Bite, #2)
  • Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Eleven - Bonus Volume
  • Love Is Always Write: Volume Two
  • Don't Read in the Closet: GayRomLit Retreat 2011 Special Edition
  • Like It or Not
Julia Talbot lives in the great Southwest, where there is hot and cold running rodeo, cowboys, and everything from meat and potatoes to the best Tex-Mex. A full time author, Julia has been published by Torquere Press, Dreamspinner Press, Resplendence (as Minerva Howe) and Changeling Press. She has a book coming out in June 2015 with Samhain. She believes that everyone deserves a happy ending, so s ...more
More about Julia Talbot...

Just One Bite (6 books)
  • Just One Bite: Volume One (Just One Bite, #1)
  • Just One Bite (Just One Bite, #2)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Three (Just One Bite, #3)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Four (Just One Bite, #4)
  • Just One Bite: Volume Five (Just One Bite, #5)