Start by marking “Not Her Type” as Want to Read:
Not Her Type

Not Her Type

When Jenny’s regular film courier, John, reveals how she has become the center of his sexual dream world, Jenny’s quiet existence is thrown into an arena of desire that she thought she’d long since abandoned.

One unexpected, head swimming romp later, and Jenny is left wondering if her courier will ever visit her again, and if he does, will he mention the hot sex they had o
ebook
Published December 15th 2011 by OC Press (first published 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Not Her Type, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Her Type

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Dec 21, 2014 rated it liked it
Recommended to ♆ BookAddict by: A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
Shelves: brit-babes, erotica
Smoking hawt wham bam thank you ma'am, this is the book to read. Ms. Jaybee writes sexy scenes using every body part. She even makes chest hair alluring. She doesn't need fancy toys or equipment to turn up the heat in her books. In Not Her Type, it's a fantasy about the delivery guy dropping off more than the customer's packages. He slips his package in too. Jenny works from home and every Tuesday, John stops by at one o'clock in the afternoon to drop off her films. John is not her usual type be ...more
Lucy Felthouse
Dec 14, 2011 rated it really liked it
Article first published as eBook Review: Not Her Type by Kay Jaybee on Blogcritics.

Not Her Type: Erotic Adventures with a Delivery Man is a new novella from the Queen of Kink, Kay Jaybee, and is published by OC Press. It tells the tale of Jenny, a home-based accountant, and her naughty trysts with film courier, John.

Their relationship starts out innocently enough, but when John confesses to Jenny that he's fantasised about her, things quickly go from platonic to full on sexy.

After the act, Jenny
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
NOT HER TYPE...I just can't understand why not! Who doesn't love a tattooed bad boy? NOT HER TYPE is wicked naughtiness at it's best and is just what the doctor ordered to draw out all the dirty fantasies you have all pent up inside.

Jenny is a loner in her early thirties. She has not been with a man for many years and she thinks she is fine with that until the sexy courier who brings her films every Tuesday starts to worm his way into her fantasies. Unable to fight the mutual attraction, they e
Midnite
May 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
This was a brilliant fast moving storyline, following Jenny's thoughts and emotions about a man that really isn't her type at all. She had never been interested in men who were rough and rugged with hairy chests and tattoos, but somehow this guy has got under her skin.

A story about a friendship that neither thought possible until one day John admits he has been having erotic thoughts about her, she agrees and tells him she too has been having fantasies about him.

We share her excitement and growi
Dianna Hardy
Dec 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review
Reviewed for Erotic Flashes Reviews

Rating: 4 Flashes
Heat Level: 4.5

Well, I've got myself one dirty little story here, with a touch of heart too. This was a fun read with a capital F, and a whole load of another F-word going on throughout.

John is Jenny's filthy-minded, hairy-chested, tattooed and devilishly handsome courier. He delivers DVDs to her every Tuesday and has always had the hots for her. One Tuesday, the opportunity arises to do something about it, and Jenny
Cocktails and Books
This novella definitely has me looking at my UPS and FedEx guys in a different light.

The story centers around Jenny and her film courier, John. After months of sharing a cup of coffee over a half hour break, John pushes their relationship into new territory by rocking Jenny's world every week with the hottest sex she's ever had.

Jenny is a confuses bi-sexual who has a hard time reconciling the fact that she's attracted to a burly tattooed, hairy courier. She's been by herself for the past twelv
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)

SAVE $2
SALE
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

When Jenny’s regular delivery man, John, reveals that she has become the centre of his sexual dream world, Jenny’s quiet existence is thrown into an arena of desire that she thought she’d long since abandoned.
One unexpected, head-swimming romp later, and Jenny is left wondering if her courier will ever visit her again – and if he does, will he mention the hot sex they had on her living room floor that Tuesday afternoon, or will he pretend it
Bobbie
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic
Well hello there and thank you very much, MS Jaybee, for a delightful bit of erotica. I spend quite a bit of my time reading New Adult romance, and it was actually really refreshing to read a sinfully erotic tale about two people in their thirties. Jenny is a brilliantly strong character, she's not afraid to let loose and live out her fantasies, and John is her ideal foil - demanding and domineering most of the time, but up for a bit of a switch now and again.

Jaybee manages to fit a whole lot o
A.j. Lyle
Apr 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, this is one of the hottest books I've read in a while. Kay Jaybee does an exceptional job of enticing the reader during John and Jen's weekly visits, not only with amazing, spicy sex scenes, but with a somewhat unexpected emotional element that I just had to see through to the end.

Each scene was supercharged with a heated frenzy of want and exploration, allowing the reader to experience the characters fully as they uncover their desires and push each other to the limit.

A definite
Lily Harlem
Mar 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The author expertly plays with the power shifts between these characters and the old idea of ‘can a relationship just about the sex work’ is articulately and erotically played with. What can I say other than go grab a copy of this seriously hot book, though be warned, because I for one, will never be able to look another courier man in the eye again!
Jordan LaRousse
Nov 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: edited, publisher
Instead of pointing my boyfriend to a sex advice tome, I think I'll point him to this book...just sayin'...
Kitty Harriet
May 11, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Amazing- a slow heated build up, and then, OMG- it gets so steamy! Loved it
Kitten Blue
Jan 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
So bad ...
Jessica Alcazar
What we've got here is one dirty little story, with a touch of heart too. This was a fun read with a capital F, and a whole load of another F-word going on throughout. :)

The gist to this VERY HOT story: fast moving storyline, following Jenny's thoughts and emotions about a man that really isn't her type at all. She had never been interested in men who were rough and rugged with hairy chests and tattoos, but somehow this guy has got under her skin. A story about a friendship that neither thought
Ele Wilson
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: brit-babes
Each Tuesday, Jenny has her dvd's delivered by her regular courier, John. It's not until John admits to Jenny that she has become the centre of his sexual dreams, that things suddenly become hot and heedy between them.
Will the stolen few minutes each Tuesday be enough to satisfy both their desires? You'll have to read it to find out!!

The idea behind this story is such a simple yet intriguing one. We all have parcels etc delivered, but how many of us actually fantasize about our delivery men? I c
Theresa
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Not your typical home delivery service... I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review.

This was a great story of John and Jenny. Jenny was a accountant type who worked from home. John was the local delivery guy from a DVD company. Obviously this book was based before the days of netflix or streaming videos... but imagine he is any delivery guy - FedEx, UPS, etc here in the states. When a friendly hug turns into so much more, Jenny can't wait for her weekly DVD delivery.

Wi
Alison
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Where to start ...... Jenny is a home based accountant, whose weekly coffee and chat sessions with her film delivery courier quickly move on to something far more exciting! John really is Not her Type ....Unshaven, tattooed, muscley and male....

A succession of increasingly erotic Tuesday afternoon rendezvous lead to other adventures and maybe something else....

A book for the 18+ brigade, with scenes of highly charged chemistry. Only problem I have now is that I am going to have to stop ordering
Kelly at
Jan 23, 2012 rated it liked it
This book was just okay for me. Like, but not love.
I really liked the idea of the story, but wish that there was more of a story line. The whole story revolves around sex. While that is not bad.
And you like your books packed with sex, then you will like this book. There was sex from page one. But there was something missing for me. And there was one part of the book that grossed me out. Really grossed me out.

Over all this book was not really my cup of tea
Debbie Lowery
Mar 25, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as a review copy in return for an honest review , i would like to thank kay jaybee for a stunning book , it makes u look a delivery drivers in a different light , i dont like to give too much of this book story line away but mark my words this is a book to read . very naughty indeed !!!!!
Kathy
Jan 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
If you do not mind a romance with that has a bit of a kinky edge, then you will enjoy Not Her Type. To read my review in its entirety, please visit http://www.bookreviewsandmorebykathy....
Khulood
Oct 22, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, read-in-2014
This book was ok, I didn't love it. The book only revolves around sex, with not much of a story. One part of the book grossed me out, like really grossed me out. Also, the ending wasn't believable.

*Copy received from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a honest review.
Amaranthine
Jenny is well-read, cultured, and a bit closed-off. I don’t think what she actually does for a living is ever mentioned, but she comes across as some sort of business professional. As for a sex life, to say she is going through a lengthy dry spell would be putting it mildly. In contrast, John is fairly coarse, working class, and has zero interest in books or culture. I think it’s fairly obvious that the idea of opposites attract is something of a theme here.

Undoubtedly erotica, this story starts
Julie Barrett
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Not Her Type is a fun, sexy story that is hot, hot, hot! Full of deliciously kinky romps this book is guaranteed to raise your temperature. A great read for when you need to escape from the real world, Not Her Type is a fun, sexy, kinky romp.

Every Tuesday Jenny and courier John have an intense, sexy encounter. Jenny just can't resist the hunky delivery man even though he is the complete opposite of her usual type. With a fabulous hairy chest, sexy tattoos and an amazingly filthy mouth, John is a
Ian D.
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this snappily told, nicely steamy story.

I think this is an excellent example of an erotic romance novella, and I reckon there’s as much story as in many full-length novels. This engaging tale is told from the point of view of Jenny, a single professional woman who works at home. Rather to her surprise, she gets involved in deliciously steamy, brief clinches with a man who makes weekly deliveries.

Even though she keeps on telling herself he’s just not her type, Jenny finds herself o
Rhiannon Overby
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not Her Type contains M/F/F action and does get a little kinky. If you're looking for a sizzling novella with a great storyline, this might not be the book for you. However, if you're looking for a sizzling hot erotic novella with lots of moderate kink and a story where 75% of the book is spent partially clothed, THIS is the book you want! While there isn't much of a storyline to this book, there is sizzling sex from the very beginning, and things don't cool down throughout the story.

Jen has be
A Voracious Reader (a.k.a. Carol)
*Book source ~ A review copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

John is Jenny’s regular movie courier. Each Tuesday he brings the new and takes the old. After months of casual chitchat and even a quick cup of coffee, John reveals how he feels at home with someone he hasn’t even hugged. An innocent hug is all it takes to ignite a red hot lust between two opposites.

Oh.Em.Gee! This! This is my favorite story by Kay Jaybee so far. *fans self* Told from Jenny’s POV it’s well-written, smoot
Debi Hursh
Apr 08, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: britbabes
Not Her Type by Kay Jaybee
What woman doesn't fantasize about a hot delivery guy?
Well Kay Jaybee brings the fantasy to life!
The characters are sexy and the story has a sexy plot.
John the delivery guy comes to Jenny’s' house every Tuesday. They always end up talking and having a drink but one day things get wild. Now every Tuesday when John shows up things get a little dirty.
Who am I kidding it gets A LOT dirty!
John is so not Jenny’s' type but this goes to show you that things change.
I actually f
Amelyn Randall
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Very Naughty Stars ~ Call me crazy, BUT...

...I thought this little book could have been a little SHORTER. I know, crazy, right? Anyway, I thought a couple of the chapters could have been left out, and I would still have been satisfied with the ending.

This book had quite a bit of story to go with the erotica. I felt naughty reading it, but I also had a H and h to cheer for. The plot was basic, but it worked for me.

Jenny was one lucky single girl, having a hot delivery guy actually COME IN THE
C
Jan 02, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was just okay for me. I shudder to say it was almost too much sex in this story. This is a story of a delivery man who comes every Tuesday to deliver more than DVDs ordered by the home owner. The couple delves into some dirty domination between each other. There is no "real" relationship here and so much unknown or mystery between the two. I think my taste turned a bit sour when he relieved himself on her during one of their sessions. That is not my taste in play.

This is probably the
J
Nov 15, 2013 rated it liked it
This little erotic book started off like gangbusters. Apparently in Britain you have your rental movies delivered to your front door every week. Well, in this particularly case, DVD's were not the only thing delivered. Sexy John, the movie delivery guy, and at home working accountant Jenny decide that the friendship the two have developed over coffee as he has delivered her movies, needed to move to the next level. And, boy does it. Every week, same time, same place but new and different ways to ...more
« previous 1 3 next »