Start by marking “24 Hours to the Perfect Interview : Quick Steps for Planning, Organizing, and Preparing for the Interview that Gets the Job” as Want to Read:

3.5  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews

Quick and easy strategies for preparing for any interview

24 Hours to the Perfect Interview is the one resource job seekers need to quickly prepare for even the toughest interview situation. Bestselling authors and career coaches Matt and Nan DeLuca offer a quick and easy system that walks job hunters through the essential steps of preinterview preparation:

Researching
Published May 21st 2004 by McGraw-Hill Education (first published March 31st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about 24 Hours to the Perfect Interview , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 24 Hours to the Perfect Interview

Robin
Apr 11, 2010 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2010
A quick crash course on interviewing and how to be sure you convey useful info as well as learn important things about potential employers. I didn't come across anything new in this book, but reading it did make me feel more comfortable about interviewing.
Carolynne Raymond
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: how-to-books
I purchased this book a few years back in preparation for an interview for the job that I am currently working in. The book was simple, straight forward, it provided plenty of examples to explain the points that they were talking about as well as the chapter topics were clearly defined so that it was easy to skip over chapters that didn't apply to the type of position that you were interviewing for. I would say that this book helped me tremendously in gaining the job I am in now. I recently re-r ...more
Frida
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Quite useful and practical.
Amber
Aug 01, 2014
Malik.Ervin
May 18, 2015
Arrica Lee
rated it did not like it
Sep 10, 2011