Start by marking “Infinite (Newsoul, #3)” as Want to Read:
Infinite (Newsoul, #3)

Infinite (Newsoul #3)

4.08  ·  Rating Details  ·  3,502 Ratings  ·  467 Reviews
DESTRUCTION
The Year of Souls begins with an earthquake—an alarming rumble from deep within the earth—and it’s only the first of greater dangers to come. The Range caldera is preparing to erupt. Ana knows that as Soul Night approaches, everything near Heart will be at risk.

FLIGHT
Ana’s exile is frightening, but it may also be fortuitous, especially if she can convince her fr
Published January 28th 2014 by Katherine Tegen Books

To ask other readers questions about Infinite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Infinite

The One by Kiera CassIgnite Me by Tahereh MafiCress by Marissa MeyerA Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia GrayThe Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
Most Beautiful YA Covers of 2014
12th out of 460 books — 2,107 voters
YA Novels of 2014
38th out of 1,527 books — 8,857 voters

More lists with this book...

Jodi Meadows
Jul 12, 2013 Jodi Meadows added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
The book (the ARC incarnation, anyway) is 418 pages. It has 33 chapters -- around 91,000 words.

It had 15 drafts major enough to get archived in my folder, including one complete rewrite and a 10,000-word false start. Only three scenes survived the rewrite. On page 332, Sam and Ana discuss wishing they could do something they can't, but did in a previous draft.

When I was writing the last 10,000 words of this book, I made my headphones play loud music in my ears (something I almost never do) and
Christina (Ensconced in Lit)
Jan 11, 2014 Christina (Ensconced in Lit) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: publisher-sent
I've been waiting for a year to read Infinite by Jodi Meadows, the last installment of the Incarnate trilogy. I wasn't disappointed. I received this ARC from Harper Publishers in exchange for an honest review. I award this book 4.5 stars.

Infinite by Jodi Meadows takes off where Asunder left us. We are taken right to the action with Ana and Sam, as they frantically try to figure out how to prevent Janan for ascending. Ultimately, a small group of them have to leave Heart to try to figure out thei
Brittany
Jan 12, 2014 Brittany marked it as to-read
These have got to be the most gorgeous covers ever.

Taylor Knight
May 31, 2016 Taylor Knight rated it really liked it
It's been years since I read the first two books and I finally got around to finishing this series.
Even though it has been years since I read the second book, I found it really easy to slip back into the beautiful, creative world that Jodi Meadows has created. I love her writing style and her characters and I can't wait to read her other books.
◕ ◡ ◕  Arooj
This book has to be my least favourite one in the series. It was just kind of...boring. There was way too much talking ane explaining and less, well, action. They just kept repeating everything. The few action scenes were good, but I got so bored with book that I lost interest. Yet, I kept reaeing because I wanted to see how it all ended.

The ending was actually nice. I liked it. But it wasn't really surprising.

All in all, this was a good series, even though this book was a little disappointing.
Alicia
Feb 11, 2016 Alicia rated it really liked it
It's 1 am and I've finallyyyy finished this!

I am so in love with this whole series. Such great books.
I love how in this book we see and understand the role music has and how big of a part it has in this series. There's so much action and craziness in this last book I was always on my toes!

I am however upset about the ending.. (*le sigh)
Although the ending was great and beautiful and just what I would have hoped for for the characters, I guess I was just really hoping for a BANG. Hence 4/5*

Overal
Kat (Lost in Neverland)
Nov 02, 2013 Kat (Lost in Neverland) marked it as to-read
Shelves: awesome-cover

Cover Reveal: 6-3-13

shady boots
Feb 19, 2015 shady boots rated it really liked it
Shelves: covergasm, 2014-faves
Really satisfying ending. Most of my questions were answered, but I still am curious about the "Cataclysm" thing.
Monica&spikey
Apr 30, 2015 Monica&spikey rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
I received this book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

MY REVIEW:
I had some issues with this book, mainly in the first half, but the ending was perfect for the series. :)

Oh, to review this without giving major spoilers.
I will try.

THINGS I DIDN’T LIKE
The first part. It just seemed so aimless. Like they were making up as they went. Which is fine… for the characters. But it also sorta felt like he author didn’t know where they were going, and that’s not cool.

The letter. So, at one point, Ana
Nadia
After Reading: The answer to all questions...

Update on 26.2.13: I hope this is the end of the series, not because I don't like it (Because I do), but I'm willing to know the end of it all (Preferably a happy ending).

Update on 3.6.13: Another pretty cover! But still so far away! :/
Ain020596
May 09, 2012 Ain020596 marked it as to-read
SO PUMPED FOR THE THIRD COVER.
Jon
Check out Scott Reads It for more reviews!
I have a really bad history with series conclusions, for some reason, most conclusions leave me unsatisfied and extremely disappointed. I can probably count on one hand all of the series conclusions that I was completely satisfied with and Infinite is one of those books. Infinite is everything I loved about Incarnate and Asunder, plus it manages to address my few complaints with the series making this one of the best YA series conclusions to date. Infi
Esil
Jan 18, 2015 Esil rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Sonsuz yıldız,sonsuz puan.
Abartmıyorum ki en sevdiğim seri. En sevdiğim hikaye,yazar,çift. En sevdiğim her şey.
Abartmıyorum ki hayatımda biten o kadar şeye o kadar çok ağlamama rağmen, hiçbiri bu kadar değildi.
Abartmıyorum ki aynı anda hem en güzel, hem en acı verici sondu.
Hiçbir hikayeyi tümüyle böyle sevip bağlanmamıştım. Bu hikayeye tanık olmak hayatımın en güzel, sonuna gelmek en üzücü deneyimimdi.
Hiçbir hikaye beni böyle özel hissettirmemişti.
Gözyaşlarım ve sümüklerin hala hunharca akarken
Jessica (Step Into Fiction)
Jan 02, 2014 Jessica (Step Into Fiction) rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, 5-stars
Ugh. It's over and I'm depressed. Seriously - this trilogy just got better and better with each book that came out. This book was just everything I wanted it to be and more.

Dragons. Lots and lots of beautiful dragons.

Epilogue = perfection.

Read Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows, Asunder (Newsoul, #2) by Jodi Meadows & Phoenix Overture (Newsoul, #2.5) by Jodi Meadows before Infinite (Newsoul, #3) by Jodi Meadows comes out. Fantastic trilogy.

Also, I love Cris.

That is all.

Review originally posted at Step Into Fiction

If you have NOT read Incarnate & Asunder, please read with caution. There are some spoilers that were unavoidable. Proceed wi
Rachel
I CAN'T… I JUST CAN'T… THE AWESOMENESS IS OVERWHELMING!

The tears of joy won't stop!

The plot

Infinite takes place (view spoiler) so there's no gap. Long story short Ana wants to stop Janan from descending because shit will go down if he does. What type of shit you ask? I can't tell you 'cause it's a spoiler. Just know that it will get BAD if he descends. Ana and her friends go out of Heart to find allies and creates a plan. By "creates a plan
Nihan
Mar 18, 2014 Nihan rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
Masal gibi başlayan hikaye yine masalsı bir şekilde bitti. Neler yoktu ki at adamlar, ejderhalar, anka kuşları. Janan ile olan savaşları bir neticeye bağlanıyor. Çok güzeldi, son sahneler çok dokunaklıydı. YA dediğin böyle olur kardeşim.:) Kitabı okurken aklıma hep Kvothe geldi nedense. Rüzgarın Adı'nı okurken de bu şekilde zevk almıştım. O fantastik dünya çok hoşuma gitmişti. Yazar kendini geliştirdikçe daha çok güzel kitaplarını okuyacağız gibime geliyor.
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
General review shared through the trilogy!

I was a bit hesitant to read this series with the conflicting ratings but I tried it anyhow and MAN - OH MAN was I so freaking happy that I gave this shot because this series is one of my favorites so far of 2016.

I spent the whole day (yes I slacked off on my other duties) reading the ENTIRE trilogy because I couldn't put this down.

This was such a unique story line and so thought out that I am amazed with Ms. Meadows and her writing abilities!

I fell in l
Valeria Andrea
Are you serious?

Really?!

This is the MOST beautiful cover of the whole series!
The bright colors;
The feathers (crow feathers? *dies*);
EVERYTHING! Make it look so dark & mysterious. God, I love it.

Lizzie
For this review and more, go to my blog Big Books and Grande Lattes.

Can I just take a second to drool over this cover please? I mean... LOOK AT IT! It's gorgeous! I want to lick it or something! Oops, did I say that out loud? A little too weird. Sorry 'bout that, guys. *Wipes drool off of face and sets down book*

After Ana is exiled from Heart, Sam and their friends join her in her journey leaving Heart and Range. She has a plan to find out what, or who, Janan really is, and what she can do to st
Aman
Jan 28, 2014 Aman rated it liked it
Reviewed @ Enticed by Books

I don't even know what to say about this book. Honestly, I could care less about it, the world was good as usual, but the story was very bland and boring. I've enjoyed the previous books in the series, Incarnate and Asunder, but for some reason, I just wanted Infinite to be over already. I didn't care about the character, I didn't care if they were going to defeat Janan or not and I certainly didn't care for the romance in the least. I really don't know why I reacted t
Danielle (Love at First Page)
This is a review for the entire Newsoul series. No spoilers.

The Scoop: Long ago, the world was destroyed by nature’s wrath, leaving few survivors. Most fled to the city of Heart, and for thousands of years afterward, these same souls have been reincarnated over and over again. They have new bodies but they remember their past lives. Janan is believed to be the god who has granted them the power of rebirth; his presence is felt in the walls of the city and within the temple found at its center. O
Marie
UPDATE: See my full Newsoul trilogy review over at my blog: http://mariethebooklover.blogspot.com...

THERE'S A COVER. AND A TITLE.

description

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DERIBE HOW EXCITED I AM. THAT COVER IS PERFECT.

Wait...2014?

Adeeb
Aug 01, 2014 Adeeb rated it it was amazing
Whoever's behind designing these covers is a genius! REALLY! They're one of the most beautiful covers out there.

Great, great conclusion to the series. I love this world. I love Meadows' writing. I love the characters, specially Cris. This has turned into one of my favorite YA series.
beloved books by Tine
Dec 10, 2015 beloved books by Tine rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2015
4,5 Sterne.

Rezi findet ihr hier:
Henrietta
Feb 21, 2014 Henrietta rated it it was amazing
What a thrilling, brilliant, beautiful conclusion to the Newsoul trilogy!

To be honest, I’d have never thought I’d like Ana so much when I first read Incarnate two years ago. What I particularly liked about her was the way she chose to live her life. She never took things for granted and perhaps because she was a newsoul, she questioned things that the oldsouls had never thought about. She might not be an eloquent person but she never used hardship as an excuse to not seek answers.

I also loved ho
Isabela
Mar 27, 2016 Isabela rated it really liked it
-- 4.5 stars --

I love this trilogy so much and this was such a great ending!!

'Infinite' was a bit slow at the beggining, but as the story progressed I couldn't stop reading it. I love ALL the characters - Ana, Sam, Sarit, Stef, Cris... I love the relationships, the unique world and how strong Ana was. I think her decisions at the end were perfect!

I really recommend this trilogy to any fantasy lovers out there, there's something for everybody in these books - dragons, love, friendship, action. It
Kim
May 11, 2014 Kim rated it it was ok
Shelves: has-read
The best thing about this book? The cover.

Don't get me wrong, I love this trilogy. It's something new and totally different, but every good writer must hit a book slump, this was it for Ms. Meadows. That saddened me more then I can describe since this was the last book. Normally I could consume this book in a matter of hours, this one took me days.. As in 5. It was boring. Just when I thought the storyline was picking up and something interesting was happening, it didn't. Not really. It lacked
Brad Sells
TIME

I
CAN'T
EVEN

THAT ENDING WAS FANTASTIC.
THAT ENDINGGGGGG AHHHHHHH

LOOK FOR MY FULL REVIEW SOON WHEN I CAN GATHER MY THOUGHTS BECAUSE I'M JUST TOO FULL OF EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW
Sinem Yılmaz
Feb 28, 2016 Sinem Yılmaz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
bu seri bitmesin, ne olur bitmesin.
beni bırakmasını istemiyorum. vallahi hazır değilim.
ne zamandır gerçekten güzel bir seri sonu okumamıştım. :"(
Julianna Helms
Jun 22, 2013 Julianna Helms marked it as to-read
Shelves: bam-covers
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A COVER TO BE SO BEAUTIFUL
  • Timestorm (Tempest, #3)
  • Untitled (Annex, #3)
  • The Offering (The Pledge, #3)
  • Evertrue (Everneath, #3)
  • Wings (Black City, #3)
  • Fragile Spirits (Souls, #2)
  • Inevitable (The Yara Silva Trilogy, #3)
  • Chasing Before (The Memory Chronicles, #2)
  • Strange and Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly, #3)
  • Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)
  • Vengeance (Fracture, #2)
  • Lark Ascending (Skylark, #3)
  • Starling (Secrets of the Eternal Rose, #3)
  • Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3)
  • Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2)
  • Shutdown (Glitch, #3)
  • Let the Storm Break (Sky Fall, #2)
  • Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)
I like books. Reading them, writing, and admiring them as my bookshelves begin to bow.

I command a ferret army. Are YOU ready for the revolution?

Yes, I will accept your friend request.

Please do not send private message to ask for a review copy of my book. Because I receive so many requests, I have a blanket "no" policy.

I'm also not very good about checking my GR messages, so interview request
More about Jodi Meadows...

Newsoul (3 books)
  • Incarnate (Newsoul, #1)
  • Asunder (Newsoul, #2)

“No life is perfect. There's always something that hurts, but it's important to appreciate the good things, too." He kissed my cheek, breathing warmth over me. "If it wasn't the end of the wolrd, it'd be something else. Maybe not this big or terrible, but there are always events in life that can make you unhappy if you let them.” 15 likes
“What's more frightening? The known or the unknown?” 14 likes