Start by marking “Chains of Silver (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #2)” as Want to Read:
Chains of Silver (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #2)

Chains of Silver

(The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf #2)

Adopted at birth, Silver Ashe discovers that her blood-brother Trevor Pack is a werewolf, with vampire and witch lovers. All her teachings about the evils of the paranormal Others come into question. She runs to a family friend, Nick, for help.

Nick Stake takes his hobby as a vampire hunter personally. He strives to rid the world of evil bloodsuckers. When his best friend’s
Published November 18th 2011 by Ravenous Romance

To ask other readers questions about Chains of Silver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chains of Silver

Start your review of Chains of Silver (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #2)
Beate
Ms Bacio has me completely entranced in her world. Having been to New Orleans, it's like I'm back there when reading these books.

This book has a few grammar mistakes, continuity issues, ages of some people are out of sync, and a mix-up in names. Regardless, it's a very good read. I love the introduction of new characters, like Trev's sister and her boo. There is also a little more smut in this book, which is why I've added it to my erotica shelf.

If you're willing to ignore the bad covers and are
Melissa
Jan 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I Loved the 1st book, this returning WereVampsRomance Reviews author sent my way. So I was ecstatic that I was asked to review the following book. The enduring characters you come to know and love in the 1st book are continued in this book. Trevor's little sister joins in on the story and makes it even hotter with Nick. The plot and pace was well formed for a book that was 160 pages. Writing style is exceptional. Overall it was a fantastic erotic read.- WereVampsRomance Reviews
Cyp
Originally posted at A Bookalicious Story.

*2.5 stars*
An Urban Fantasy-Paranormal Romance Erotica that includes explicit m/m scenes, it has the action that I loved both on the battlefield and between the sheets, if you get what I mean.

I wouldn't lie and say I loved CHAINS OF SILVER, in fact, the reading process was rather laborious. But I wasn't lying about the action. I loved how the characters always had to fight for their lives and even navigate emotional minefields since the couples haven't
BookNerdette
Dec 16, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Vivi Dumas
Nov 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf: Chains of Silver is a great mixture of romance, the paranormal, and steamy passion. This is the second installment of the series, continuing the story of our little trio of lovers and adding some new faces.

Trevor, our hot resident werewolf, tracks down his long lost little sister. Silver, Trevor's newly found sis, was raised in a strict religious family and taught to fear and distrust all thing nonhuman. She even helps her friend, Nick, to hunt vampires.

Wh
Wendy *Sebella Blue* Mitchell
I liked the first book in this series, but Chains Of Silver felt much more comfortable, perhaps because I was familiar with the story and the Ms. Bacio's writing style, or perhaps because it was a smidge longer. Whatever the reason, I really got into this book to a much greater degree. I got more of a feel for Lawrence and Trevor, their dynamic and how Lily impacted it. I found it interesting how much Trevor wanted a relationship with his lost sister, Silver but ran away at the thought of a baby ...more
Heather
May 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: para-fantasy-rom
I enjoy following Silver's journey into this unique paranormal world. The characters each brought something special to the story and the action kept me turning pages. The heat was steamy to scorching and as always with Ms Bacio's books, one of my favorite parts. I'd recommend this story to anyone who enjoys adult face-paced paranormal romance. A truly entertaining read.
Paul Landes
May 10, 2015
Stefani Hancock
Oct 14, 2015
Jill
rated it did not like it
Aug 27, 2017
Dea
Apr 08, 2012
Danielle
Aug 25, 2014

The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf (7 books)
  • A New Orleans Christmas (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #0.5)
  • A New Orleans Threesome (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #1)
  • A Threesome Wedding Adventure (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #3)
  • The Wolfe Pack (The Vampire, The Witch and The Werewolf, #4)
  • Mirabella's Mardi Gras Menage (The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf, #5)
  • Her Wolf Ménage (The Vampire, The Witch & The Werewolf, #6)

News & Interviews