Start by marking “Watch Where you Step” as Want to Read:
Watch Where you Step

Watch Where you Step

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  3 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
Published (first published October 5th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Watch Where you Step, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watch Where you Step

Naberius
Dec 15, 2011 rated it liked it
I had been approached about giving this book a read and a review, and thought it might be nice to try something a little different than what I was reading at the time. As you can see from the above summary, this is one person's memoir about her life, especially in a time period when she and her husband retired. What I thought was interesting about the book was that although there was a focus on the boarding kennel that the author and her husband opened, the author also wrote about her upbringing ...more
Cynthia Ewer
Sep 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Disclosure: Jenepher is a friend, fellow writer, and her kennel has boarded our dogs since we became dog owners. AND our first dog, Eddie, makes a thinly veiled appearance (and departure, sniff) in this account of her and her husband's decision to open a kennel in retirement.

That being said? I loved this book. Yes, it's self-published and could have used an editor's touch, but it's a warm and wonderful story that any dog lover would enjoy.

Driving up to the kennel property, I"ll never again see i
McGuffy Morris