Start by marking “Blood on the Moon” as Want to Read:
Blood on the Moon

Blood on the Moon (Wolf Series )

4.66  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Red is back again, she has a few riots to deal with, a nest of Throwbacks running feral, a traitor returned from the dead and to top it off, her Lycaeon thinks she would serve Wolfkind best in London. There's the added problem of a five hundred year phenomena to contend with and Red may have a rival for her position as Sentinel Exemplar. Just another average day then...
Published October 19th 2011 by Gingernut Books (first published September 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blood on the Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood on the Moon

J.C.
Jan 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Cruel…and Unusual is the second novel in Michelle’s highly acclaimed Werewolf series, following Deadlier…than the male. After reading Cruel … I’m a huge fan of Michelle’s unique, well-researched approach to her novels and action-packed writing style. I love the way her mind works!

There are many theories about the identity of Jack the Ripper, the serial murderer of Whitechapel. Myths perpetuated by the press, and the fact that he was never caught, have created huge speculation that romanticizes t
boo
May 19, 2012 marked it as to-read
BOOK THREE IN THE SERIES
Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson
Kindle format

And here I go again, as I crawl into the world created by author Michelle D Gent!!! So far I think that I have read almost all of her amazing books!!! Ummm, I’ll have to do a count and see how many more I actually have to read though.

In “Cruel…. And Unusual” we are taken back into the weird creepy world of probably one of the most infamous serial killers that we have known in our life time- Jack the Ripper, but with an added twist of course.

Michelle has a way of being able to tell a
Mad about
Apr 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: werewolves
Great second installment and set in a completely different timezone to Deadlier.

Red is in the modern world and is carrying out her job of hunting down throwbacks who threaten their existence. It's a constant problem only worsened when outside forces come to Red's attention.

I always find it jaw dropping how human and blood thirsty the wolves are. They truly see themselves as a separate race and the humans as cattle which is incredibly interesting as it's a perspective i've never read before.

I rea
Jul 11, 2017
Tom
Dawn
D Michelle Gent
Nov 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Elias Zapple
Jan 10, 2012
Jason
Phoenix
Apr 09, 2012
I was born in Wirksworth, Derbyshire at the beginning of December 1964. As the first-born of three children, and the fifth living generation in a local mining family, I hit the news early, appearing in the Derbyshire Times for my mother’s efforts. Living all my life on the Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire border I met my husband – a local lad - when I was 16 and we still live in the same area with our ...more
More about D. Michelle Gent...

Wolf Series (3 books)