Start by marking “Blue Cruise (Turkish Delights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Blue Cruise (Turkish Delights, #2)

Blue Cruise

(Turkish Delights #2)

Caleb and Tarkan were an odd couple—men from two different cultures—so in love, they were determined to overcome any obstacles. But fate had different plans for Tarkan. Shattered and unable to function a full two years after tragedy strikes, Caleb faces the hollow shell that is his life.

Adem Broussard is happy enough, as owner and chef of his restaurant on the Turkish sou
Published (first published November 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Blue Cruise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blue Cruise

Serena Yates
Nov 15, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay
This story is about letting go of the past, finding new love and starting afresh. It is an interesting mix between getting to know that past rather intimately in the first half then telling the story of how Caleb finds a new beginning. At first I thought it was strange to spend so much time (comparatively speaking) on the story with Tarkan. But the interesting thing was that it enabled me to identify all the more closely with Caleb. I have been through his relationship with Tarkan, as it were, a ...more
Kelly
Aug 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking is the word that comes to mind with this story. Caleb is broken by losing Tarkan. Heck, I was broken just watching him. Being the friend that she is, Elle forces him to go back to Turkey to face his ghosts. Caleb grudgingly goes, gets himself some sexy, sexy man-love and realizes that he has a chance to be happy again.

This time around, Elle and Emre are the fabulous secondary characters. Their relationship is strong. They've had to deal with losing Tarkan as well and watching Caleb
Jessica Subject
Nov 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, 1night-stand
This is not your typical romance, not even your typical GLBT romance, for the happily-ever-after comes at the beginning of the story. Then tragedy strikes...

This is another fabulous addition to Liz Crowe's Turkish Delight's series and Decadent Publishing's 1 Night Stand line. The characters are well-developed, drawing you into the story, and not letting you go until the end. And the author knows how to use all of the senses to further engage the reader in the story.

Well, I'm off to read Tulip Pr
Lee Brazil
Nov 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Linda-Grace
Jan 21, 2012 rated it it was ok
I thought this would be better after reading the blurb but sadly not. too short and instant love did not work for me.
Alyssa
Dec 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2011
Caleb and Tarkan are introduced to us in Turkish Delights and during the short amount of time we have with them, we are shown the beauty of their love. They have found true happiness, acceptance & love with each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together. The characters were so well written - their love radiated off of the page and you knew they were meant to be together. They were made for each other. Then tragedy strikes...

Tarkan, who was in the Military, is presumed dead aft
Dawn
Apr 26, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-be-read-again
Blue Cruise is a fun, heartwarming story that will take your breath away from the first page to the last. I loved how this author incorporated the Turkish culture in her story and felt it enhanced it even more-gave it that exotic appeal that made it much more lush.The story was fast paced, writing was tight and the characters were quite enjoyable. I felt for Caleb as he found love then lost it all in a blink of an eye. That was the heart of the story as Caleb found the strength to move on even a ...more
Cynthia
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Liz brings back some wonderful characters from book 1 and a few new ones. Liz Crowe is the only person I know that can rip your heart out and hand it back to you in the most touching way. For a short read it throws one heck of a powerful punch straight to your heart. We meet one of the main characters about half way through the book by this time you have already set there with your mouth hung open saying NO NO NO please NO… I was devastated I felt Caleb pain as if it was my own. At this point I ...more
Tam
Mar 25, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m
I just couldn't get into this one. It's the 1Night Stand series, with the setting of a dating service. For this one, almost the first half of the book was the main guy reliving his life with his now dead lover, a Turk in the military. The drama of how he died in a bombing, their relationship, etc. just went on far too long, so the actual hook-up, with a guy who just happened to be their personal chef on a cruise just before his death, was far too short and within a day they are declaring love, m ...more
Christi Snow
Dec 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My Review:
It's not often when you read a book that you aren't even introduced to one of the main characters until the halfway point. And at that point in this book, I had already cried...so yeah, this isn't your normal book. But it's a good book for those very same reasons.

This book is part of the One Night Stand series and it's a great example of why I love these books. It's short....can easily be read within an hour, but it was so filled with emotion and feeling. I'm truly amazed at how much t
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
Jun 15, 2012 rated it really liked it
You can find our review at
Shh Mom's Reading
www.shhmomsreading.com
and join the conversation at
www.facebook.com/ShhMomsReading
@shhmomsreading

Blue Cruise will break your heart and then melt it again... shortly into the book Caleb and the Deniz family was devastated...their grief is palpable, reading about each of them grieving somehow pulls you further in...Elle's love for her friend Caleb and desire for his happiness pulls him from his grief and allows him to move forward. Adem's entrance into
ManOhMan
Dec 20, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Reviewed by Amber: Caleb is heartbroken after the death of his true love, Tarkan which leads him to contact Madame Eve's 1NightStand service to set up a date which he hopes will alleviate the pain within his heart.

Adem is Caleb's former chef and also looking for his fantasy man through Madame Eve's 1NighStand service who just happens to look like his former boss, Caleb.

The whole idea of this story is a little out there and unbelievable, but it is fiction so you have to go with it if you choose t
Delphina
Feb 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Oh Caleb, poor Caleb. I fell in love with Caleb reading Turkish Delights and my heart broke for him when he lost Tarkan, Emre's twin brother. Two years Elle is able to convince him (ok bullies him ;) ) into giving a 1NS date a try. Liz manages to weave his history with Tarkan into this tale of the healing power of love and it was a beautiful, yet extremely emotional ride. Fans of her "Romance for Real Life" style are going to love this story set on a Turkish Blue Cruise. This is a M/M novel, but ...more
Sadonna
Sep 14, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, pdf, romance-erotica
Well I am partial to this story because I love Turkey. This story is a bit different from the others in this line in that the first half is not about the date, but what happens before with Caleb and his partner Tarkan. It is beautifully told and I really liked all the characters. I did not read the story that comes before with Elle (Caleb's best friend and boss) and Emre (Tarkan's twin brother) but now I want to and also the story of Emre and Tarkan's sister which comes after this one. I like th ...more
Colleen
Jul 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What can I say without giving anything away.
This is Caleb's story, Elle's assistant. Caleb was in love with Emre's twin brother, Tarkan. But tragedy strikes their relationship and Caleb sinks into despair.
Elle organizes for Caleb to have some vacation time and to go on a Turkish Blue Cruise, run by Madam Eve's 1NightStand service.
Here he meets Adem.
A great continuation of the series and looking forward to seeing what happens to Elle, since we were left of with Caleb racing to the hospital after
Suze
Jul 10, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An intense short story. The build up to the devastation of Caleb's life was like watching an out of control lorry- you knew it wouldn't end pretty.
It was as much a story about grief than love, but the back story of Caleb and Tarkan and then the short stroy of caleb and Adem did give hope for the future. With a little twist for Tarkan's twin and wife at the end, letting us know the HFN for Caleb and setting up the third story of this Turkish family, this is a lovely coffee breal story of love and
Sue M. Van
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another touching story of love, loss and bringing 2 worlds together. This story touched my heart in ways that I never thought it would. The love story of 2 men who find comfort in each others arms is one I thought I would have trouble with. Once I read it though, I found myself rejoicing in a love shared. For it does not matter who we love as long as it is a real love.

A touching and heart felt story that restores one's faith in a love for all. Pick it up and read it!
V
Nov 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
This story is about second chances in love.
The beginning of the story was very sad and I was in tears. Even though, it was a lovely part of the book, and it was actually my favorite, Caleb and Tarkan were perfect for each other.
Sadly, I knew before I started the story what was going to happen and I was prepared that for them wasn't going to be any HEA.
The second half of the book wasn't very convincing, although still enjoyable.
Tracey Parker
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow, there is so much packed in this short story, but it was perfectly written. We catch back up with the story of Caleb and Tarkan. Things aren't always what you think. Caleb has to learn to overcome grief and how to move forward. Thanks to Elle, he may finally have a chance to find love again if he can open himself up again. I loved this story so much!
Katy Beth Mckee
Nov 24, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-books, m-m, erotic
Caleb and Tarken had such a special relationship but with Tarken gone will Caleb be able to let go and move on. I think the fact that he met Adem before made it easier for Caleb to feel again. This is a very emotional story.
Jamie Salisbury
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. A beautifully told tale of love and the after affects of tragedy that can accompany such a relationship...especially in exotic locations. I have to admit it left tears in my eyes at times.
Molly
Apr 11, 2013 rated it really liked it
Going to have to reread this another time; I just wasn't 'in the mood' for an M/M romance. Enjoyed the story, but was heartbroken about another character. And then I remembered there were still two more books!
Shelly
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book starts off real fast and has a lot of emotional stuff going on but in the end everything works out for the best. Caleb has a chance to heal an move forward in his life. Another great story by Liz.
Claudia
Dec 07, 2011 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

The first part of the book was very good and I wished that suddenly Tarkan would be found and brought back and they would be together.
The second half of the book was not convincing and they declaring their love after just one night was too hushed.
Victoria
Feb 09, 2013 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, m-m-short-story
This was a little sad, and the epilogue ended abruptly.
Dallison
Nov 26, 2011 rated it really liked it
Way too short. I wanted more. Adeam and Caleb were hot!
Brenda Wright
Feb 27, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Liz Crowe's Roman...: Blue Cruise, Book #2 1 1 Sep 03, 2012 12:54PM
BLUE CRUISE ON SALE 1 2 Nov 25, 2011 06:01PM
Amazon best-selling author, mom of three, Realtor, beer blogger, brewery marketing expert, and soccer fan, Liz Crowe is a Kentucky native and graduate of the University of Louisville currently living in Ann Arbor. She has decades of experience in sales and fund raising, plus an eight-year stint as a three-continent, ex-pat trailing spouse.
Her early forays into the publishing world led to a ground

Turkish Delights (4 books)
  • Turkish Delights (Turkish Delights, #1)
  • Tulip Princess (Turkish Delights, #3)
  • Flower Passage: Tarkan's Return