Start by marking “Cow Factor” as Want to Read:
Cow Factor

Cow Factor

Princess, the young cow, has always sought stardom and fame, it is all she ever longs for. So when a chance comes for her to audition for a new talent show, she is determined that she has that Animal Factor! She and her two friends, Golly and Jackson, give some interesting performances which impress some of the judges but when it comes to finals time, not everyone wants he ...more
Published October 31st 2011 by Chauffour Books (first published August 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Cow Factor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cow Factor

Start your review of Cow Factor
Cb_year8
Jan 26, 2012 rated it liked it
We were asked to reciew this book at school by our teacher - Mrs Sherry
Book Review. 'The Cow Factor’ by CB (female) year 8

Q. Characters, who are they? Did you like them? How did they make you feel?
Some of the characters are Princess, Edward, Madeline and Reggie. I liked all of the characters and I liked Madeline the most. I could feel the characters emotion and feel sorry for them when they were sad.

Plot: What happens? Is it fun to read?
The animals are sent away to the horrible place that is l
Cm_year8
Jan 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
My teacher asked us to review this book at my school

Book Review. 'The Cow Factor’ by MC (female) year 8

Q. Characters, who are they? Did you like them? How did they make you feel?
The main character was Princess; I really liked her because she was a COW that could TALK!

Plot: What happens? Is it fun to read?
It was fun the whole time of reading it. It was really intensive, and I couldn’t put it down! Also it only took a few days to read.

Your Opinions: What was your favourite part and why?
The begin
Wendy Murray
Nov 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious! This is the third story in a series of 4 about Princess the Cow and told with the author's wit and humour. There are some fantastic new characters in this book along with Princess' trusty companions, Goliath and Jackson, who first appear in the previous book, The Company of Animals.

The story picks up on the theme of TV talent shows with the animals getting to appear as contestants and there is a dastardly plot to fix the result.

My favorite of the series, mainly due to the humour and r
Beth Turner
Nov 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing
The best thing about this book was that it made me and my god-daughter (who I bought it for) laugh out loud. It's a skit on X-factor but with animals - sounds like it shouldn't work, but it does!

Really, really funny, buy this for any child around 8-10, with a sense of humour and who loves animals. It's not sappy, but it's not scary either, just a good, funny, story.
Rosie Turner
Nov 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Cow Factor is really funny. It is like X-factor, but for animals. There are some great characters in this book, especially Princess the cow, who does dancing. I liked Sit the dog, he was very smart.
All the judges are good too, like some of the real ones.
The book is part of series about Princess, but this is the funniest so far.
Lindsay Aird