Start by marking “Timing Is Everything” as Want to Read:
Timing Is Everything

Read Book

Timing Is Everything

A surprise for Tasha's kinky new boyfriend turns into a compromising position when her roommate's plans fall through. Now she's cuffed to the bed, he's due any minute, and Katrina would just as soon start without him.

Download FREE at Smashwords in all ebook formats! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...
Published November 3rd 2011 by Smashwords.com

To ask other readers questions about Timing Is Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timing Is Everything

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This is my first taste from Mr. Altharas. I say taste because that's all he gave me in this short story. I REALLY liked it. Hot. It was too short for me though. I wanted more. I wanted to know what happened next. I want a whole weekend filled with kinky BDSM play! (I'm a greedy little glut, aren't I?) I want to read more about Marcus Dom-ing two women. I want to read more about Tasha maybe being a switch. Will she continue to Domme Katrina? Or will Tasha become the weekend plaything? What dastar ...more
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
4 stars 4/5 hotness score

I'm really happy to have found this author. A descent story with some great steam. I loved the whole date gone bad turned good thing. But what a way to get caught by your roommate! I'm not sure how I would have felt if it were me getting walked in on and found in such a compromising position LOL!
Future Slayer Girl
And this author does Contemporary BDSM erotica just as well as his fantasy writings!

I sooooo wanted more at the in of this, the big tease. I have a feeling people are shorting this author a star because they like his writing but they don't want to like the subject matter.

Well, the writing is fantastic, and I live BDSM and am an avid fan when authors get it right! And this author GETS IT RIGHT! Bravo!
D
Mar 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Very nice, steamy lunchtime read! I want to read more about their weekend! This was my first read from J.V. Altharas, and I plan on reading his other material. (BTW- he has a great podcast too, that I just recently learned about...it's making my work commute really fun!)
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Dec 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, ebook
This was fun steamy quickie. The only thing I didn't like was how rushed it felt. I would have enjoyed reading a full length story about this budding relationship.
Lexxi Kitty
My first read by this author. I've forgotten what this is supposed to be about or why I initially wanted to read this story at some point. But I have it, free, and it came up in a random challenge (as in the challenge is to read whatever comes up randomly). And so read it I do.

Okay, let's see - woman has newish roommate (hot chick) and newish boyfriend. Tasha, the main character, was told by Marcus, the dude, that he's very kinky. He told her on their first date. She's found out since what he me
Chris
Aug 12, 2012 rated it it was ok
Disappointed.

The only way to describe how you feel after reading this. While it keeps you interested until the end, that is where it disappoints because you want to find out what happens next, but there is no next.

It is almost as if the author ran out of ideas when he finished the first chapter of this book and decided to release it as a short story.
Radiant
Dec 09, 2013 rated it liked it

Short,Sexy Threesome encounter!
Kimberly Collins
May 05, 2013 rated it liked it
Quick lunchtime read, too short though
Charity
Mar 12, 2012 rated it really liked it
From what was available it was good. Way to short though. The story ends right when things are getting good. A story about their entire weekend would have been fantastic.
Katrina

Way too short
Themis
Jul 18, 2013 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica, bdsm
Pretty hot read. Some ff play
Jess Vanstadt