Start by marking “Her Best Friend's Dad Volume 1” as Want to Read:
Her Best Friend's Dad Volume 1

Her Best Friend's Dad Volume 1 (Her Best Friend's Dad #1-5)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Sex, sex and more naughty, taboo sex!

Sara and her best friend's dad Sam have been through a lot together in the last year. From the early exploration of forbidden desire to threesomes and full-on swinging with other couples, their relationship has grown and evolved into something so exciting they can barely stand the thought of living without each other.

Now Sweet Nothings
Kindle Edition
Published (first published September 21st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Her Best Friend's Dad Volume 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Best Friend's Dad Volume 1

Future Slayer Girl
Nov 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I had read the excerpt for the first story in this series and Rachel was super kind to provide me with a copy of the first collection. Stories 1 - 5! And let me say I enjoyed them all just the same!

They were hot! The story was well told and I related to parts of it seeing as my husband and I are 17 years apart. For the story wasn't taboo but life for me. I have grown to love every character of this series. I'm a interested in knowing how it continues now that Becky knows and is refusing to talk
Tina Collins
Tasha
Apr 25, 2017
Lianperz
Apr 27, 2017
Rachel Boleyn is a hardcore erotica author with a lusty, rock and roll appetite and a shoe fetish that takes up two closets in her apartment. When she's not jet-setting all over the world for her day job and conducting secret Mile High Club meetings, she can be found curled up on the sofa with her MacBook clacking away at her next naughty story just for you!
More about Rachel Boleyn

Her Best Friend's Dad (9 books)
  • Her Best Friend's Dad