Start by marking “Black Silk Blindfold” as Want to Read:
Black Silk Blindfold

Black Silk Blindfold

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
An erotic short story of 12,000 words or roughly 35 pages.

The story tells how I tried to seduce a young trainee lawyer in my office. It was very wrong of me. He’d recently split up with his girlfriend and was feeling a little low. He was not someone who could recover from a setback very easily. I felt sorry for him. He was gorgeous in a soft, boyish way. I fancied him like
Published (first published November 7th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Black Silk Blindfold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Silk Blindfold

Junying
Feb 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
I downloaded this book earlier today and finished reading a couple of hours later, so I guess that is quite impressive even for an avid reader like me, right :)?

But it is Ms Wu with whom I am totally and completely impressed. Sh'e got me by her excellent story-telling, her development of interesting characters, her exquisite use of the English language, the natural flow of her dialogues, her exploration of sexual fantasies, and ultimately her talent as an erotica writer. I have read some of her
Jay Fingers
Feb 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
The erotic short piece Black Silk Blindfold by Vanessa Wu is a coming-of-age tale in which a young woman plots sexual conquest over her younger colleague over the course of a short holiday.

Our unnamed narrator works for a prominent law firm, and she often finds herself flirting with the new associate Benedict Knowles. Fresh out of law school, and freshly dumped by his girlfriend, Benedict is the very definition of naïve. His innocence arouses our narrator tremendously; despite Benedict later rev
Austin Briggs
Jan 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another beautiful story from Ms. Wu. The dialogue is so good here that I found myself re-reading some passages for the sheer pleasure of it.

The story follows the theme also present in some other works by this author: the gentle exploration of female and male sexuality, discovery of the joy of sex, looking for self through reflecting on the chance encounters. At least this is how I understood it.

I loved everything about it - from the stylish photo on the cover to every single word chosen with suc
Lan LLP
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Sultry, sexy and smooth like a black silky blindfold!
I'm sad that this story was so short. I longed for more. The writing was erotic but tastefully and eloquently done. A skilled writer is one who can paint vivid images in your head with the perfect selection of words. I find Ms. Wu's writing to be elegant and refined. I look forward to reading more of her works. Please give me more of this story...maybe a Red silky blindfold ;)
SassySami
Feb 25, 2012
Byron
Jul 13, 2014
Kenyatta Kelechi
Nov 22, 2012
Vanessa Wu
Nov 08, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-m-the-author
Rohan Babu
May 09, 2017
Chansoriya
May 26, 2017
I was born in Fuzhou, China and came to England by way of Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. I lost a boyfriend along the way and gained a very dear friend who is now my flatmate in London.

I work at a legal firm during the day but I usually start my morning very early, around 5 or 6, writing.

I have always loved English books and was lucky enough to be surrounded by them as
More about Vanessa Wu...