Start by marking “Channeler's Choice (Channeler, #2)” as Want to Read:
Channeler's Choice (Channeler, #2)

Channeler's Choice (Channeler #2)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
With her parents' murderer's dead, Eren can finally concentrate on fitting in at Spruce Knoll High, not to mention figuring out what it means to be a channeler. If only it were that easy. It turns out she isn't normal even among channelers - she may be a legendary warrior meant to protect the earth in a last great battle. But Mayan prophecies are the least of her worries a ...more
Hardcover, First Edition, 308 pages
Published February 27th 2012 by Compass Press (first published February 18th 2012)

Giselle
Dec 27, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, own
The second book in the Channeler series continues to follow Erin and her discovery of her Channeler powers, and now, we're introduced to the notion of a society - her society. Even though I wasn't as immersed as in The Secret of Spruce Knoll, I certainly enjoyed finding out more about their powers, in addition to seeing her relationship with Aiden grow.

Passionate and sweet, the romance plays a big part in this sequel. Aiden and Erin are becoming accustomed to their connecting powers and I espec
Heather McCorkle
Nov 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Of course I'm a bit biased because I am so vested in these characters and their world. If you enjoy urban fantasy, paranormal with a different twist, or magical realism, then Channeler's Choice, book two in the channeler series, may be a great fit for you. Full of mystery, danger, magic, and a healthy dash of romance, Channeler's Choice aims to entertain.
Jewelz
Mar 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book and I was even more excited when Heather contacted me and told me she could send me the sequel to review!

Eren is still dealing with the hardship of her parents murder. Could you blame her? But now she has other things to worry about. Like the possibility that Luke, a guy who almost killed her, could come back for her. I'd be a tad worried if I were her. Luckily, she's got her family and Aiden to protect her. Not that she needs anyone to protect her considering she can kick
Debbie I Heart YA Books
Jan 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Channeler's Choice is definitely my choice for a fantastic story. Heather McCorkle turns the heat up in her second novel of the Channeler series. I loved the first book The Secret of Spruce Knoll, but McCorkle set my heart on fire with the romance between Eren and Aiden in Channeler's Choice. McCorkle even brings in the slutty girl that's trying to take Aiden from Eren. Oh yeah, this book is hot. Heather McCorkle is an outstanding storyteller, and she totally blew me away again with Channeler's ...more
Tina Moss
Jan 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Eren's story continues in Channeler's Choice. She's discovering what it means to be a channeler along with being a living Mayan legend and working out her intense relationship with hero, Aiden. The relationship between Eren and Aiden is electrifying. I love the closeness between these two characters as well as their friendships with secondary characters, Fane and Caitlin. Everyone should have friends like these two. The scenes describing the channeler powers are nothing short of magical. I canno ...more
Nata Romeo
Mar 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book written by Heather McCorkle!
Her writing style is amazingly believable and I absolutely loved her character Eren. The world of channelers is enchanting packed with mystery. I highly recommend this book!
Amy
May 26, 2012 marked it as to-read
OMG.

LOVE THE COVER!!:3
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
February
Megan
May 04, 2012 rated it really liked it
I started reading this book as soon as I finished the first one because I just couldn’t wait to see what happens next!
In this book, Eren has almost accepted the murder of her parents and is trying to move on. It helps that she has Aiden and Fane around to keep her company and just be there for her. However, in this book Eren realizes that she has a choice, she doesn’t have to embrace her Channeler side, she can be normal again.
As Eren struggles with the choice she is able to make, we get to me
Conny
Jan 19, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-star-books
2 stars, why?

It's about Channelers, earth bound, and THEY HUNT?
I was crying when they where hunting those deers, because I felt pain and sadness ...
3 deers and a doe, why? One not died so tey slice the troat? How awesome f****** great !!!

I also did not like the tournament pages, sorry ...

Read this poem please, and you maube understand why I am hurt:

A Mother Cries

The wolf howls in the darkness,
She lets the wind carry her cries.
Her silhouette on a hilltop,
The moon reflected in her eyes.
The ago
Darlene
Feb 27, 2012 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Yvensong
Recommended to Darlene by: Heather McCorkle
I am not the target audience. I wasn't the target audience when I was a teen. I never liked girlie-romancie, helplessness and swooning. Redeeming factor is that the main character did try to use her gifts and regain some kind of independence. But not very much.

I found I understood more about the main characters and their missions. I just wish both books would have spent more time on the wonders of the channelers.

The thing I felt the best about were the little quips at the beginning of each chap
Gail E. Brennhofer
Good book is a fast paced world

Keeping you on the edge of the seat drama and suspense,she brings a good story about the lives of the people who are channeled. It is interesting how they are able to get along well with the outside world. Ready to get the next book and start reading it.
JenniferC
Channeler's Choice is the second novel in Heather McCorkle's Channeler series. This book continues the story of Eren and Aiden, as they learn how to control and expand on their channeler powers.
Carrie
Dec 01, 2012 rated it it was ok
I didn't like this one as much as the first one. The plot was supplemented with teenagers making out. It felt a little cheesy.
Mandi
Dec 27, 2012
Erin
rated it did not like it
Jun 11, 2013
Jun 10, 2014
Vertigo0ne
Sep 25, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Conditioned Response (Phoenician #2)
  • Box Set: The Arrington Trilogy
  • Relativity (Proximity, #2)
  • Rowena Through the Wall (Land's End, #1)
  • Agnes Barton Senior Sleuth Mysteries Box Set (Agnes Barton Senior Sleuths Mystery, #1-3)
  • Clockwork Blue (A Lumière Romance, #1)
  • Curious Affairs at Midnight (Englefield, #3)
  • The Cain Chronicles, Episodes 1-4 (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #1-4)
  • Open Heart (Farsighted, #2)
  • The Taming
  • Serious Leigh (Literal Leigh Romance Diaries, #2)
  • Kiss the Witch Goodbye: A Nick Gibson Novel
  • Sacred (Sacred Book, #1)
  • Emergence (Eden's Root Trilogy, #3)
  • Life After War (Life After War, #1-3)
  • The Saving Mars Series Books 1-3
  • Eye of the Witch (Tony Marcella Mysteries, #2)
  • Fairy Blues (Songs of Magic, #2)
First and foremost, I love to read! Fantasy, sci-fi, historical, romance, and horror are my favorites.

I am an author of historical romance, paranormal, and fantasy. When I'm not volunteering for the IS Foundation, writing, or surfing my social networking sites, I can be found on the slopes, the hiking trails, or paddleboarding. As a native Oregonian, I enjoy the outdoors almost as much as the wor
More about Heather McCorkle

Channeler (3 books)
  • The Secret of Spruce Knoll (Channeler, #1)
  • Rise of a Rector (Channeler, #3)

Young Adult Deals

• Beneath the Shine
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Time's Divide (The Chronos Files, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Greensleeves
  • Gilded (Gilded, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Infinity Lost (The Infinity Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Banished of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #1)
  • Keeping You a Secret
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fractured (Guards of the Shadowlands, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Gena/Finn
    $13.99 $1.99
  • The Queen's Poisoner (Kingfountain, #1)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Touch of Eternity (The Curse #1)
  • Dragon Rider
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dreadnought (Nemesis, #1)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Fire Queen (The Hundredth Queen, #2)
  • Go: A Coming of Age Novel
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Wishing Spell (The Land of Stories, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Better Nate Than Ever (Better Nate Than Ever #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Sanctum (Guards of the Shadowlands, #1)
  • Time Bomb
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Dryad-Born (Whispers from Mirrowen, #2)
  • Silvern (Gilded #2)
  • You Know Me Well
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Some Fine Day
  • Mystic (Mystic, #1)
  • Uprooted
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Ciphers of Muirwood (Covenant of Muirwood, #2)
  • The Odds of Loving Grover Cleveland
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Thief's Daughter (Kingfountain, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Darkness Brutal (The Dark Cycle #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Glittering Court (The Glittering Court, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Poisonwell (Whispers from Mirrowen, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Chaos (Guards of the Shadowlands, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Secondborn (Secondborn, #1)
  • Hate List
    $8.99 $1.99
  • I Funny: A Middle School Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Blight of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Time's Edge (The Chronos Files, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Brazen (Gilded #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Girl in the Shadows (Cirque American #2)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • How to Train Your Dragon
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99