Start by marking “Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics” as Want to Read:
Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics

Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics

New insights for investors and business people looking to create wealth in the turbulent post-crisis world In a no holds barred expose of the 2008 financial meltdown from the inside, Ziad K. Abdelnour argues that the political and financial elites have done nothing to fix the structural problems and instead have worsened the situation. By creating more market bubbles, they ...more
Published December 27th 2011 by Wiley (first published November 21st 2011)

Start your review of Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics
Margaret
Jan 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics (Hardcover) by Ziad K. Abdelnour

This book will move you to action, and will arm you with the history, information, and action plan you need to make a difference in an economic system--particularly a system based on capitalism. You cannot read Economic Warfare and not learn something new, not be challenged in your thinking, or not be inspired to act. This book belongs in every person's literary collection, and ought to be
S. Moo
Oct 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I am writing my review as an entrepreneur, an author, and someone who simply loves to read, but often avoids books on economics. When I first bought this book, I did so as a frustrated small business owner, wondering how to make my way through these tough economic times. I then put off reading it...oh, I had this to write and that to do. I wish I hadn't. This book kept me intrigued from page 1! Mr. Abdelnour and Mr. Whittaker have boldly put together a captivating, easy-to-understand look at our ...more
John Dougherty
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was ok
I chose this book because I had previously read several insightful quotes by the author. As a successful businessman I thought he might teach me something, not necessarily about how to "Get rich quick" but just to be more savvy in the world of business, economics, etc.

The first several chapters are intoductions by various people, including the author himself. Actually, I have the ebook right here, let's see... "Epigraph." "Dedication." "Foreward by Marc Rowan." "Foreward by Herman Cain."
Kobe
Aug 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
The first impression you get out of this book is Ziad Abdelnour's boldness and honesty. The man speaks the truth and is completely fearless about it. His criticism of today's business leaders and the corruption of our banking system would get anyone on Wall Street fired or marginalized on the spot. This doesn't stop him however from naming and finger-pointing at today's most influential/powerful people in the industry.

The second topic that marked me was the author's criticism of the rise of
Christian Adam
Aug 18, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Excelent! I highly recommend it. Please read my evaluation of it in my blog here: http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blog...
Caroline
Jan 25, 2013 rated it really liked it
Amazingly frank articulate book! Clarifies the world of High Finance and how it actually works..
Ram Aurora
Uncanny insights and similar to the great BBC series I saw called the Ascent of MOney
Fouad Jaber
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: economics
Please, for anyone reading or attempting to read this book heed my warning, the authors are complete and utter idiots that have written a logically fallacious book that contradicts itself at every corner. Any person with the slightest economic knowledge or common sense would be disgusted and disgraced at this charade of prevarication.

The authors start by discussing how they feel for the poor man, the rich are a bunch of philanthropist entrepreneurs who would delight in trickling down their
Christopher Hedges
Apr 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having spent 6 years in business school getting my BBA and MBA, and working for a major financial service company I was very interested in what I was going to find on the pages of Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics.

I think there would be a great number of people who might find this book to be a little controversial. Others might want to run straight to judgement and name calling based on political beliefs. I do think the authors expressed there opinions
Fabrizio Poli
Jan 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Ziad is an absolute whizz in explaining how this whole world economy works. I totally agree when he says there is a war going on between the wealth creators and the wealth takers. In this book Ziad outlines what is really going on behind the scenes and how you can develop a winning strategy and become a wealth creator.

Buy it, read it, think about it and then get into action!
Erik Willén
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was recommended to me by a friend. You don’t have to like economics but you will like or perhaps love this book. A must read for everyone. I will post a longer review in the future.
Aftab Sheikh
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
what a wonderful insightful book about the economics. This person Ziad Abdelnour - a Wall Street Financier, Author have a knack of making difficult and mysterious things very simple and easy to understand the mysteries of economics and wealth creation.
The author 30 years of experience on Wall Street backing over 125 companies & serial entrepreneurs worth in aggregate over 20 billion dollars is the reason for such a wondeful book. Thank you Ziad Abdelnour

David Thomas
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Read! Awesome!!! Great work by Author Ziad Abdelnour.
If you want to hear historical fact to back up a very well informed opinion you've found it. Ziad Abdelnour has made a great contribution to financial education. He explains complex issues in easy to understand terms.
Kat Vik
Economic Warfare: What is your core expertise? 1 2 Apr 23, 2013 05:32AM
Foreign Language translation of Economic Warfare? 1 1 Mar 22, 2013 09:02AM

• Ending Syria's Occupation Of Lebanon: The U.S. Role
  • Euclidean Quantum Gravity
  • Covariant Loop Quantum Gravity: An Elementary Introduction to Quantum Gravity and Spinfoam Theory
  • Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom
  • Poverty And Un British Rule In India (Classics Of Indian History And Economics)
Ziad K. Abdelnour is founder, CEO, and president of Blackhawk Partners, Inc., a private “family office” in the business of originating, structuring, and acting as an equity investor in strategic corporate investments and co-founder of Aeros-Blackhawk Partners; a trading platform focusing on financing real estate and project finance properties throughout the US.

He is also founder and chairman of
“Always remember... Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.” 299 likes
“Trust is earned, respect is given, and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any one of those is to lose all three.” 137 likes