Start by marking “Let It Snow” as Want to Read:
Let It Snow

Let It Snow

This title is part of the 2011 Advent Calendar: I'll Be Home for Christmas, and will also be available as a single e-book.

Since he’s housesitting a gorgeous inn over the holidays, Garrett invites his single friends to help keep Christmas merry. Then the snow hits and his friends can’t make it up as planned. Alone on Christmas Eve, Garrett makes a private Christmas wish for
Published December 1st 2011 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Let It Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Let It Snow

Bubbles  Hunty Honest & Direct Opinions
Starts at 1% ends at 88%

(view spoiler)
Ann
This was a fun little kinkfest-lite. I had a pretty good handle on Garrett, but needed more from Ethan to get his character though.
Chris
Nov 06, 2011 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Good short kinky holiday m/m romance about a professional house sitter who's feeling lonely and a little sorry for himself on Christmas Eve as he falls asleep making a wish...
Blackmermaid

I enjoyed this short story about best friends who "play together" that become more. I wish this was longer. I felt like I was stepping into the story and I was missing a few pieces of the puzzle.
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Garrett is feeling lonely on house sitting over the holidays. But his friends don't let him down. But even better Ethan comes as well. It seem that things might just be heating up for the holiday.
Cryselle
Dec 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
Normally I'd shy off at "sub to spank" because I don't care all that much for BDSM, but I think I must have hiccupped on that phrase and missed it, and in this case, that's a very good thing. Enlarging my horizons by accident, you could say.

Garrett's friends have promised to join him at the ski-resort inn he's babysitting—they'll have the place to themselves, but not until later in the holidays. Alone in an inn full of sturdy four-poster beds and wishing he wasn't, Garrett gives us the back stor
Serena Yates
Nov 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
I loved this story, with its very successful combination of Christmas feeling, a bit of play and kink, and even some burgeoning love. The build-up of tension, from Garrett’s lonely thoughts to the final conclusion, was great. While there wasn’t a lot of detailed back story, I enjoyed piecing together the parts of the ‘puzzle’ I was given. Hints at a long friendship between Garret and Ethan (going sledding together as kids) as well as some references from their close friends gave me enough to kno ...more
Melanie
Dec 13, 2011 rated it really liked it
I would rate it 3.75 stars. As others have stated it contains mild kink and leather play. The heart of the story is a solid one of two friends uncertain of the exact nature of their relationship. Garrett is housesitting a inn for the Holidays and has invited his friends to spend it with him. And its snowing outside. Hard. And he is alone thinking no one else is going to show. This gives him plenty of time to dwell upon the nature of his friendship with Ethan, someone he has grown up with and is ...more
Fehu
Dec 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
Short but still good. It's a friends to lovers story. Garrett and Ethan are friends with benefits but Garrett wishes that there could be more, especially since it seems he will have to spend Christmas alone. I liked that Garretts wish come true and he had a somewhat kinky Christmas present. Some pining with a sweet resolution, makes for a good Christmas story.
Adara
Dec 25, 2011 rated it liked it
This was a nice little short about two guys whose hearts finally catch up with the rest of their body parts and kinks. It felt too short to me - too squished into a short space to give the characters their due, so I wasn't as invested as I could have been in their finally coming together because we didn't really feel any of the angst that led up to it. But it was still a nice short.
Meggie
Dec 18, 2011 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bdsm
I couldn't connect to this short story. The start was full of depressing emotions and feeling of longing. I didn't like it. Sure when the guys came to visit Garret it became more active, but it was simple to undeveloped to be good.
melek
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
Garret is house sitting his alone no one to spend xmas with, But his friends makes a surprise visit, He also been in love with his friend Ethan, they have something going on but garret want more and real will ethan return his love.
Melyna
Dec 30, 2013 rated it really liked it
3.5/4.0
Another fun holiday story from Devon Rhodes. I enjoyed the camaraderie between the four friends and the mild bdsm relationship between Garret and Ethan. It was fun seeing Garret get his holiday wish.
Lily
Dec 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
I loved the Garrett had to his friends and how they made sure he was not alone on Christmas. I especially loved the kinky parts using a butt plug and how one of his pals intimate way to celebrate the holiday with Garrett

if you want a warm fuzzy and HOT sexy Xmas story to read this is IT
Rachel Emily
3-3.5 stars for me. Cute, sexy, mildly kinky story about friends unsure of where they are in their relationship. I would have enjoyed a bit more development in this story, but I enjoy the writing from this author.
Deja Dei
Dec 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
I usually shy away from kink, but it's mild and the story is cute. I enjoyed it.
Coffee
Dec 21, 2011 rated it it was ok
Not really my kinda thing (BDSM) even though it wasn't heavy or anything. But Garrett was sweet.
Sadonna
Dec 17, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology, holidays, mm, pdf
Cute, hot, little bit kinky story of Garrett and Ethan and a Christmas surprise! Kinda sweet too how Ethan and Garrett get together.
Stacey Rhodes
4.5 stars.
Teela
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked the book and it had great potential but it lacked depth in the characters.
qx
Dec 12, 2011
Paisleyrowan
Dec 27, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 next »
I have always had my nose in a book and my head in the clouds!
Now I'm finally doing what I love as a career.
When I'm not lost in my imagination, you can find me in beautiful Oregon and at:

My Website: http://www.devonrhodes.com/