Start by marking “Bachelor Undone (Bachelors in Demand Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Bachelor Undone (Bachelors in Demand Book 3)

Bachelor Undone (Bachelors in Demand #3)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  871 Ratings  ·  61 Reviews

Every woman wants him. But he only wants her.

When Darcy Owens leaves snowy New York for some Jamaican fun in the sun, the city planner isn't expecting to meet the hero of her fantasies. But the sexy, sun-kissed man she sees her first day on the beach comes pretty close. Until he turns out to be York Ellis, the drop-dead-gorgeous but supremely arrogant ex-cop who thinks she
Published (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Bachelor Undone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bachelor Undone

Kim
2.75 Stars

This book wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. The story did seem a bit recycled yet again from others. Woman goes on vacation with the intention of having an island fling. Runs into her nemesis, and they proceed to have hot passionate sex. Woman gets mad and leaves, man eventually finds her, and they get married The End. There were a ton of sex scenes in this book. I won't even say love scenes, because they were strictly sex, which is perfectly ok with me. Quite a bit of them were
April
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Omg I thought Xavier's story was the best but boy was I wrong smh York and Darcy are the best couple ever Adventure and Love you can't ask for nothing more...I love it!!!!!! By far My Favorite of the Bachelors ❤❤ Awesome work Mrs. Jackson ...more
Lady Raven RAVE!
http://www.romancenoveljunkies.com / for book lovers and readers.

THOUGHTS
I love Brenda Jackson’s books, but as much as I love them, I have to show some tough love. I did not fully enjoy this book. I really love this series and the first two books in the series, but this felt rush like leftovers from another book thrown together.

I love Darcy and York, but their storyline was not that interesting. The mention of pervious characters where nice, but didn’t hold my interest. The intimacy was good an
Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish)
There was so much repetition in words (especially), phrases, thoughts, and even paragraphs in this book it started to drive me crazy. Everything seemed to be repeated over and over and over. Or stated redundantly. For example, in case you don't get that he's hard we're told he's "hard and erect". Those mean the same thing in this context! There was a paragraph explaining the main characters' background, including how they met, that showed up a second time later on that was almost verbatim of the ...more
Shh I'm reading!
It was okay... until the weird obsession about feeling his semen inside her. Is that supposed to be romantic? Sexy? Not a fan.
Lynetta
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What a Man

York Celtic Ellis is not used to getting resistance from women. He usually can have his pick until his encounter with Darcy Owens. Darcy on the other hand easily turns down offers to date but when the offer comes from York she finds it difficult to say no; especially when they both end up in Jamaica where circumstances bring them together. In this book, York is an unforgettable character and Darcy is his perfect match. This is romance at its best in the style Brenda Jackson does best.
Toni
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-fiction
Opposites attract. Darcy Owens and York Ellis have been at odds with each other for a few years. They both end up in Jamaica st the same time - Darcy's on vacation snd York is working a case. The sparks fly and animosity turns to passion and love.
Lauren
Aug 17, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Kept waiting for something to happen. As soon as the two have sex.. It's non stop sex. Leading up to that was good but after the first romp the book died. Very repetitive and the actual plot, the mystery an intrigue, was wrapped up too quickly and without depth.
Manda
Feb 13, 2013 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not overly impressed. Storyline was Meh.... plenty of sex. I have one more of her books checked out of the library and unless its much different I probably won't be checking out any more.
The Book Chick
Apr 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whew! I'm still fanning. Talk about great love story. This was an ideal beach novel. BJ is a romantic expert.
Emily Monroe
Thought it would be more romance than smut, but it wasn't ...
Dee
Audio version.

3.5 Stars
Bri
Sep 24, 2013 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Meh, the plot really seemed like an afterthought in this one. I just couldn't get into it.
Debbie
Oct 24, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*This is for the Grown & Silly*
And
to bring it to you I'm going to employ the help of an Elvis Impersonator. Yes, his name is Dale but for the purpose of this review, we'll call him "Delvis", a play on Elvis and Dale. Now Delvis, you come on up here and sing that song we wrote as a tribute to this book.

A chunky man in a white sparkling jumpsuit mounts the stage. He fluffs his jet black bouffant wig. He adjusts his large sunglasses. He spreads his legs and gets into the position of a classic
Mrs Giggles
It took me this long to get to Bachelor Undone because it's a book by Brenda Jackson. See, Brenda Jackson is the black romance equivalent to Jayne Ann Krentz. She's the biggest black author to break into white-washed mainstream market of sorts - the Desire line - and while this is baby step to most people, it's like Nora Roberts hitting the mainstream consciousness when you place Ms Jackson's success in its proper context. And just like Jayne Ann Krentz, Ms Jackson has been writing the same stor ...more
Essie
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another fun read by Brenda Jackson

I now have read the Bachelor Series. I always love a happy ending. What's next? We'll just have to see.
Ceej
Jul 11, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson, 2011
I am becoming disenchanted with one of my favorite authors. I love all of her series but this one did not come even close to the previous bachelor books. I am torn because honestly the last few books I've read by Jackson have left me wanting. Her books usually have a lot of fire and the characters are perfectly matched. The books steam in your hands. Unfortunately, Darcy and York didn't even seem to connect except in bed and even those scenes didn't have the same fire. I'm not going to comment o ...more
Gwen S.
Crystal
Feb 08, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this story and it was a smoother read than the last book in the series. Brenda Jackson knows how to write the right words that will leave a person determined to finish a chapter before they do what they need to do. at least that is what happens to me. York and Darcy were meant to be together and their dislike towards each other was genuine but I also believe it was a smoke screen brewing for love at first sight and not so much lust like they all like to claim. loved it. now onto Bachelor ...more
Shelly
May 11, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one started out pretty good, but then was just ok. I liked the vacation setting. I liked that Darcy and York knew each other then it went a bit awry. Pretty much went like this: Some Plot, "I want you." Sex, Sex, Sex, Small Amount of Plot "I want you", Sex, Sex, Sex, "I love you." Plot Wrapped up. There was a bit more sex and "I want you" may have been a bit cruder, but you get the idea. I hope that I didn't give anything away there!
Karen
May 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: brenda-jackson
I absolutely love the "Bachelors in Demand" series because of the well written story lines and how the so-called bachelors are not only falling love, but they are quickly being plucked from this club. I can't wait to read Bachelor Unclaimed to see who hangs up their playa cards next! Excellent read.
Shantel
Nov 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kimani-romance
It started out a little slow but picked around chapter 6. The love scene on the raft was a little unbelievable. The charters spent more time in the bedroom than developing a real relationship as compared to her other books. But in all it was a good book. I can't wait until the next installment to this series I hope Zion story is next.
Kimberly
Jul 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series-serials
Love those Bachelors In Demand. This was a page turner that kept me up all night. Loved the chemistry between York and Darcy. The sexual tension between those two was like dynamite. Darcy being an independent women with an I don't need a man attitude. York was a strong man with lots of swagger. The two together was awesome.
Stella
May 18, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I am all for a good, mindless love story every now and again. There was no story, just the author describing various sexual encounters. She alludes that they talked and learned about each other, but you never got to read about that. Focus was on how many positions and locations can the couple engage in intercourse.
Deborah C. Fidderman
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bachelor Undone

I loved Darcy and York's story. I love the way Brenda Jackson's books have a happy ending. I can't wait until the next book in this series. I recommend this series to everyone who love romance novels.
Jadah
Apr 11, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Like most Brenda Jackson novels, they contain nearly the same story line and ending. Always the same ending. This book was interesting because the female character was definitely stubborn and stupid. But anyway, it was a quick read.
Angelia
Bachelor Undone was a decent read.....especially if you love sex.....and there was plenty.....Dracy and York had a love hate relationship from the first meeting.....but when they meet in Jamaica all bets are off.....and this diehard bachelor because undone.......
Dorel
Sep 22, 2012 rated it liked it
This is the 7th book I read by Brenda Jackson. The only parts of the book I enjoyed was the parts between Darcy & York. The storyline was boring. The best book of this series is BACHELOR UNTAMED. I am happy I borrowed it from the library because I don't think its worth buying.
Dedra Roman
I was trying a new author. This book was okay but there was too much sexual content. I found this annoying.
Shone
Feb 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: to all lover of romance
Another great read by Brenda. York and Darcy has a case of the "I'm in control, Doa as I say do attitude." Then love becomes the controlling factor.
  • My Only Desire
  • Huddle with Me Tonight  (New York Sabers Football, #2)
  • Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)
  • Winter Kisses
  • Before I Let You Go
  • A Case for Romance
  • Make You Mine
  • Her Good Thing
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

Bachelors in Demand (5 books)
  • Bachelor Untamed
  • Bachelor Unleashed
  • Bachelor Unclaimed
  • Bachelor Unforgiving (Bachelors in Demand)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me
  • The Wedding Pearls
    $4.99 $2.00
  • For Every Solution, A Problem
  • Friction
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Fountain Of Secrets (Relic Seekers, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Royal Affair (Royals in Exile, #2)
  • Through the Smoke
  • Finding Bliss
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Frozen
  • She Has Your Eyes
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
  • Dancing in the Rain
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $2.00