Start by marking “Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite, #1)” as Want to Read:
Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite, #1)

Supernaturally Kissed

(Frostbite #1)

Ghosts harass and annoy Tess to save their souls. Sometimes she helps them. Other times she ignores them. But one ghost will give her no choice. Kipp, a former cop with the Memphis Police Department, will stop at nothing to gain her help, including using his ghostly charms to seduce her.

Tess must help solve the five-year-old cold case of Hannah Reid’s disappearance, becau
ebook, 1st Edition, 200 pages
Published January 5th 2012 by Ellora's Cave (first published February 19th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Supernaturally Kissed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Supernaturally Kissed

Start your review of Supernaturally Kissed (Frostbite, #1)
Calisto
I wanted to love this book. I mean look at the cover! It's adorable and the blurb totally worked. The concept is awesome. Unfortunately, this book pushed all my buttons. All the wrong buttons.

1st person POV. I readily admit that I don't like 1stPOV. Usually I find the voice annoying and limiting but when I like the heroine, then all that goes out the window. I'm not above enjoying flighty, shallow heroines. I loved Betsy (Mary Janice Davidson) until the series imploded. That wasn't the case wit
Iza Brekilien
Nice and not overly original, just like watching a tv show : a little fun, a little heat, a little romance, a bit of mystery. The character is young, means well and is a bit righteous, but she grows during the story. Not in a deep psychological way, but she does. Nice.
It seems I'm reading mostly "nice" books, these days !
Lori {Romancing the Dark Side}
Originally reviewed on Romancing the Darkside:

I will start off by saying this book proves you should not always judge a book by its cover...or that you should! The cover is definitely hot, but what I got inside was an outstanding and sexy paranormal romance!

As an assistant to a the event manager of a marketing firm, Tess Jennings lives a pretty normal life, well except for the ability to see and talk to spirits. She spends most of her time ignoring these s
Ronda  Tutt
Dec 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Captivating & Humorous!

Hands Down! Stacy you are truly a creative and brilliant writer. Just WOW! I couldn’t put the book down as the story grew more interesting at each sentence. I was totally captivated with the story line and the characters. The descriptive surroundings, feelings and emotions flowing through all the characters draw you in immediately; I actually got all teary eyed towards the ending.

I loved the way you brought out the true meaning of having a special gift such as Tess has wi
Laurie Garrison
Nov 07, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Stacey knows how to write a delightful and witty romance. In this novella Stacey takes this hero and heroine into a world wind romance that leaves you wanting more at the end and I loved reading every bit of it. I read this one before under a previous title and really enjoyed reading it, all but the ending because it was a cliffhanger ugh. *pouting* I hate cliffhangers lol. This time around I enjoyed it even more because Stacey re-wrote the ending and made it fantastic, but more to the point no ...more
JoLee (Cozy.Sunday.Reads)
Supernaturally Kissed sucked me in from the beginning with Kipp talking dirty to Tess so she will stop ignoring him. Kipp was a cop working on a case when he was murdered and he needs to find his killer. Once he realize that Tess can see and talk to ghost he does everything he can to get her attention. He starts off by following her around, annoying her and when he realizes she still will not acknowledge him he starts seducing her, getting her hot and bothered while she and her girlfriend are ha ...more
Brianna (The Book Vixen)
Review copy provided by author

Why I Read this Book: To be completely honest, I’m not sure why I chose to read Supernaturally Kissed. I don’t read romance stories involving ghosts; I don’t like the intangible factor when it comes to ghosts. (I still have a bone to pick with J.R. Ward for what she did to Jane’s character.) But there was something about this book that grabbed me; I don’t know what exactly, but it was something. Maybe it was that the hero was a cop (I do have a thing for men in unif
Pamela
Senna
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This is such a feel-good book, so much fun
Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten)
Julie
Apr 21, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
Posted at http://yummymenandkickasschicks.com/?...

Let me just start off by saying that I really liked this one. Stolen Dreams by Stacey Kennedy is super sexy and really fun with a wonderful little mystery thrown into the mix.

Tess sees dead people. Okay, maybe not quite. She sees spirits. She wishes she didn’t, but ever since she was in a bad car accident when she was a teenager and was declared dead for a short time, she has this fancy dandy ability. She usually tries to avoid contact with them
Natalie
Jul 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
As of late my head has been tightly wrapped with reading the Historical Fiction/Romance which I love so much, but when an email for this tour came to me I had to stop so I could read this series. The covers drew me in and when I read the blurb I had a feeling it was going to be a good series. Now I am a total Paranormal junkie, but to be honest I haven't really read a lot with Ghost's, it is a particularly interesting subject to me being able to talk with the spirits, mediums and so on. My fathe ...more
Michelle Leah Olson
Supernaturally Kissed, Book #1 of the Frostbite series
Author: Stacey Kennedy

Synopsis: Ghosts harass and annoy Tess Jennings to save their souls. Sometimes she helps them. Other times she ignores them. But one ghost will give her no choice.
Kipp McGowen, a cop with the Memphis Police Department, will stop at nothing to gain her help, including using his ghostly charms to seduce her.
Tess must help solve the five year old cold case of Hannah Reid, because solving the case will save Kipp. But a bigge
ѦѺ™
Jun 03, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The lawn
Is pressed by unseen feet, and ghosts return
Gently at twilight, gently go at dawn,
The sad intangible who grieve and yearn.... - T.S. ELIOT, To Walter de la Mare

Tess Jennings, assistant to Event Manager Dylan Cobb, loves her job at Randall Marketing. the pay is good and her boss is always somewhere around the world doing promotional work. she is pretty much left on her own - except for the spirits. Tess sees them daily. they come to her asking for help so they could cross over. on her way
Rebecca
The cover of this book kind of made me really nervous to read this book for a really long time but thanks to the lovely invention known as ereaders I no longer need to worry about people seeing covers like that and wondering what the heck I am reading. Except if I’m reading a paperback, then I just hide the cover as much as I can.
That being said, the main reason I picked up this book is because I love mysteries and well this sounded really good.
I got a lot more laughs out of Supernaturally Kisse
Beverly
Jul 17, 2012 rated it really liked it
My thoughts:
I am a Stacey Kennedy fan so I was excited to read this story. I found the idea of falling in love with a ghost unique.
Stacey Kennedy is a storyteller. She creates characters that are easily invested in, sets them in a world that is believable and carefully put together. She has the ability to pace the story is such a way that it just unfolds before you from the pages you don't realize you are turning. I enjoy her writing style.
With that said, this book did not disappoint. I fell
Riley Quinn
Mar 31, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a good book. The story line was a good one and really opened up to the concept of future books.

I would have liked to see the situation with Kipp resolve itself, though it was left open to be resolved later. It's one of those devices, though, that if dragged on through too many books, I lose interest in.

I had a few issues with the characters. Kipp was a bit of a jerk at times and it's a personal pet peeve of mine when the heroine is angry at the hero but becomes so overcome wi
Shelley
Jun 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
Tess Jennings sees ghosts, but she’d rather ignore them totally. Unfortunately for her, the latest ghost is not only male and sexy, but he’s persistent as well. He won’t let her ignore him. Kipp is a former cop who was killed while investigating a cold case, and now he’s determined to solve the case. All he has to do is persuade the reluctant Tess to help him.

I really enjoyed this book. It’s a change to read a paranormal with ghosts and a sexy one at that. The two main characters jumped off the
Darcia Helle
If you liked the TV show 'The Ghost Whisperer', then this is a book for you. Tess sees and hears ghosts who come to her when they have unfinished business to deal with before they can cross over. This is the first book in the series and shows great promise of things to come.

The plot is light and entertaining, with moments that made me laugh and others that made me sad. The storyline kept me involved and wanting to find out what happened next. The characters are fun.

My one issue with this one is
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
I ended up liking this quite a bit. It was quite sexy. Granted, I wasn't all that surprised by who the killer was. I wonder why it is that Kipp is able to remember his life so well since that isn't normal for the ghosts of this world. Eddie was about to say something before Zach cut him off. I wonder what they know. I have my suspicions, but I want to wait to see if they get confirmed.

Kipp is a wonderful man, maybe a little too perfect, but he's still wonderful. I liked Tess quite a bit as well.
Angela
Jan 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ellora-s-cave
4.5* out of 5*

review posted here: http://yougottaread.com/review-supern...
Sibilla
Dec 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Well, I think I liked this one. I am not entirely sure yet, how I feel about this book. It was entertaining, I had a good laugh a few times and the story as well as the characters were belivable. But unfortunately I could not really find a connection with the main protagonist. I like her and she seemed as a strong woman, but also vulnerable at times. Acutally the perect mix - except I felt something was missing.

The connection between Kipp and Tess is supposed to be very strong. So strong even t
Belinda Boring
Feb 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. What a story! When I was asked to read and later review STOLEN DREAMS, the comment “I hope you like this Belinda” was offered. In my mind, it’s a Stacey Kennedy story so for me it was a no brainer – I would read it and fall head over heels in love with it. It didn’t matter that there were no vampires or werewolves in it; I was ready to try a new kind of supernatural… a ghost. Having read some of the amazing scenes from Stacey’s previous books, I had no doubt the story would be filled with h ...more
KelticKat
Middle of the road

This story was intriguing as far as the story line and concept. While I really liked the character of Kipp. He still felt a bit two dimensional - just like a ghost -not quite solid (pardon the pun).

Tess on the other hand for me was a bit vapid and seemed to always think of herself even when they were locating the body of the dead girl - she was worried about her boots. Sorry, she really didn’t make me want to like her.

Again the story was well done - just had trouble with the c
Jackie
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Short of it is...I love this book. I didn't expect much when I picked it up but once I started reading it, wow I was blown away. I couldn't put it down. It was well written, nothing too heavy. Beautiful and funny. I almost wished I was in the book itself and was witnessing the amusing banters between Tess, Kipp and Zach. Simply love it and much recommended. Now am on to the second installment which I hope it as good as the first.
Steph Moyer
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a fun read. There are ghosts and a murder mystery and romance.

I enjoyed that Tess was reluctant to use her ghost talking powers. More times than not it seems someone finds out they have powers of some sort and they're like "Awesome!" and that can get a little boring. So, a reluctant "hero" was fun to read.

Romance went a little quick, they met and two days later were in love. But, that's what happens in romance novels so I can deal with that.

There enough unanswered questions left by th
Stella
Jan 03, 2012 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars!

My review was originally posted on Book Lovers Inc as part of a dual review. You can read it in its entirety HERE, but here is the truncated version.

Annoying is the word that I was looking for to describe Tess, our heroine. Tess is a feisty and sometimes too belligerent young woman, but somehow her pouting and quarrelling annoyed me. I felt her to be a bit too forced, too much. Maybe I just complicated things and imagined how I would like to have her as a friend in real life, and my re
Ashlee Olson
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book. I read the synopsis and was really interested it in. All I can say is WOW! I loved it! The connections Tess makes and the reasons behind everything that has happened to her. The twists and turns that keep you reading. I recommend this book and I’m definitely going to read the next book
Greg Dixon
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Supernaturally kissed

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series
Elizabeth
Sep 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
First paranormal I've read of Stacey Kennedy.. she so didn't disappoint. Lots of action and laughs throughout the book. Also some heartbreaking moments. Definitely need to see where this goes.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Blood Trial: Supernatural Battle (Vampire Towers #1)
  • Christmas Magic (Christmas Magic #1)
  • SwitchBack (Knightsbridge Canyon, #1)
  • What Happened in Vegas
  • Edge of the Enforcer (Mountain Masters & Dark Haven, #4)
  • Garrett (Cold Fury Hockey, #2)
  • Ryker (Cold Fury Hockey, #4)
  • Unlocked (The Alpha Group, #3)
  • Out of Bounds
  • The Men with the Golden Cuffs (Masters and Mercenaries, #2)
  • Torrid Little Affair (Forbidden Desires, #3)
  • Love Potions (Warlocks MacGregor, #1)
  • The Merman's Kiss (Mates for Monsters, #1)
  • Tamed (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #1)
  • A Vampire Bewitched (Deathless Night #1)
  • RISE (Play, #3)
  • Dirty Little Promise (Forbidden Desires #2)
  • Steal Her Heart (Kaid Ranch Shifters, #1)
Stacey Kennedy is a USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary romances full of heat, heart, and happily ever afters. With over 50 titles published, her books have hit Amazon, B&N, and Apple Books bestseller lists.

Stacey lives with her husband and two children in southwestern Ontario—in a city that’s just as charming as any of the small towns she creates. Most days, you’ll find her enjoy

Frostbite (4 books)
  • Demonically Tempted (Frostbite, #2)
  • Mystically Bound (Frostbite, #3)
  • Eternally Devoted (Frostbite, #4)

News & Interviews