Start by marking “Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Mistletoe Mine (Eternity Springs, #3.5)

Mistletoe Mine

(Eternity Springs #3.5)

It’s always the season of hope and romance in Eternity Springs, a special town where lost souls and lonely hearts find an angel’s touch. Now New York Times bestselling author Emily March has written a wonderful eBook original novella, in which Christmas brings a family reunion and a family wedding.

Newly engaged to her college sweetheart, Molly Stapleton has one wish for
Published November 21st 2011 by Ballantine Books (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Mistletoe Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mistletoe Mine

Saly
This is the story of Lori's roommate, whose parents have been leading separate lives for about 4 years, ever since her uncle committed suicide, her mother tours and father works on the ranch not talking to each other and now that she is getting married she wants it to end, be it a reconciliation or divorce.

Honestly, for parents of a 23 year old these two were immature, they loved each other and had been faithful to each other but had too much of pride to talk. The heroine's brother had stolen fr
 Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~*
Nov 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* by: KatLynne and My Love of the Eternity Springs Series
3.5 Stars - Also reviewed at: Lady Jayne's Reading Den
“The human heart is a curious thing…How could it be so overflowing with joy and so consumed with misery at the same time?”
Molly Stapleton is excited for a Christmas season wedding to the man she loves, but is deeply saddened that her parents have not spoken to each other in three years.

This was a nice second chance holiday romance of a concert pianist and her rancher husband, who receive a little push getting back on track with a littl
KatLynne
It's a little story about Christmas, weddings, forgiveness and Eternity Springs--you'll find an excerpt from LOVER'S LEAP at the end.
Booklover
Wonderful emotional read,liked Emma-Jared the love was still there but issues were left as it is but now at Molly's wedding these two meet,the anger of 4 years has caused bitterness between them,both accept their share of faults in bringing their marriage at this rocky patch but they talk it out and finally get their love and marriage back.Finally Molly gets her family back and Emma-Jared get their HEA.

Overall a good read
Recommend it.
Dec 22, 2011 rated it liked it
I had a hard time with this at first. The story opens with a grown woman being asked to marry the man she loves and she starts crying and being all upset because her parents WHO SEPERATED 4 YEARS AGO are still apart. WTF?!?! If this girl was 10 years old I could see it. But seriously?!

So you have to get over that pretty big chunk of crap to like this story. And I did. The romance and the hint of mysticism (Not sure if Mrs. Blessing was supposed to be an angel of Mrs. Clause?) were pretty charmi
Jonel
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Talk about a family Christmas run amuck! And a fantastically emotional yet comical story to boot! I love the way that March mixes tear-jerking moments with laugh inducing ones, keeping my emotions on edge. The down to earth characters were a lot of fun, if a little misguided at times. March definitely showed the women of Eternity Springs as they truly are, however. This cast of characters was not only captivating & fetching but also extremely fun to hang out with for this short while.

March i
Anne OK
Nov 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2011-reads
A sweet and delightful holiday addition to the Eternity Springs series. The "Angels" in Eternity Springs have once again brought peace and love to those in need.
Lisa - (Aussie Girl)
A sweet romance - if only all relationship problems could be solved so easily!
MRB
Jun 11, 2013 rated it liked it
I seem to be turning into an overly sentimental softie as I age. Emily March's Mistletoe Mine is the kind of unabashedly sweet-souled, achingly earnest story that I might have rolled my subtlety-loving eyes at as recently as a few years ago. Now, though, I'm at a stage where I more frequently seek out the pure, uplifting joy that this sort of story can provide---and "Mistletoe Mine" provided it in spades!

The plot revolves around estranged couple Emma and Jared Stapleton, reluctantly reuniting in
Stacy
Jul 11, 2012 rated it really liked it
A cute little segue in the Eternity Springs series. It is nice to see that even visitors to this charming little town are touched by loves healing powers.
Marietta Slater
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another winner from Emily March. I absolutely love this series. Although this is a holiday book, it isn't totally full of the Christmas cheer so it can be enjoyed any time of the year. A couple on the verge of divorce are forced to spend time together right before their only daughter's wedding. No spoilers so that's all I am going to say. :-)
Westmoreland Lou
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe Mine is classic!

Mistletoe Mine is an unexpected treasure in the Eternity Springs series! Incorporating characters that make Eternity Springs a lovely place to visit, Ms. March creates a a destination wedding for the holidays.
Clara Weinberger
May 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love Emily Novell's they give be a break from normal into fairy tale
Sue Stewart
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The true meaning of Christmas in Eternity Springs. Great book!
June
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Eternity Springs fans
Shelves: separation, adult, romance
This one didn't grab me a bride tries to get her parents back together.
Carrie Webb
Oct 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wonderful story

Really well written story of love, hurt, and forgiveness. Wonderful story how two people reclaim love, with a bit of help!
Susannah Carleton
Dec 17, 2017 rated it liked it
3 1/2 stars. Nice short story of love, family, and healing at Christmas.
Beth Lechman
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
March has a way of showing that all things are possible with faith and trust. A great read.
Barbara Frayer
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was okay. Guess I felt a little lost in that one.
Marcia  Haskell
Aug 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cracks can be mended - even love

An easy to read love story, fast paced, pleasant with likable characters and a familiar setting populated by old friends.
Ruth Ellen
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Charlie asked Molly to marry him. She said yes. The problem she has is her parents. They have avoided each other for years. How will they do at her wedding? Read it and see how they work out their problems.
Lark of The Bookwyrm's Hoard
Review originally published at The Bookwyrm's Hoard.

Short and sweet tale of an estranged couple brought together by their about-to-be-married daughter. I enjoyed it, but it lacks the depth of the full-length novels in the series -- understandably so, since it's difficult to develop that in a shorter format. You'll still find yourself rooting for Emma and Jared to get back together, though! Some of the secondary characters are familiar from earlier books (especially Celeste Blessing, Sarah, Lor
Katie
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was ok
Predictable, quick, and not well-developed. Can definitely skip without missing anything from the series.
Barb
Sep 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Newly engaged to her college sweetheart, Molly Stapleton has one wish for her holiday wedding: get her estranged parents back together. Three years ago, a family tragedy drove Emma Stapleton away from her husband, Jared, and their sprawling Texas ranch. Time, false pride, and unhealed hurts have only widened the divide. But Molly, with the help of some very special people in Eternity Springs, has a plan. As Emma and Jared arrive in this magical town to share Molly's happiness, they meet face-to- ...more
Brenda
Dec 10, 2011 rated it really liked it
I haven't read any of the Eternity Springs books, but I thought this sounded like a charming Christmas read at .99 on Amazon. It's a second chance love story revolving around the marriage of Molly and Charlie, and their attempt to involve both of Molly's parents in the wedding without them killing each other. All of the characters in this story were captivating, and the town itself is charming with it's cast of characters who fancy themselves matchmakers with the ability to "fix" relationships. ...more
Randi
Mar 18, 2013 rated it liked it
It was short and sweet in this series. I liked how the daughter played a matchmaker to her parents who are estranged to each other even though they haven't processed to file a divorce in years. But will I want to own this? No, not really. I enjoyed the previous book, but this one was ok-ok. Just cute and sweet. Usually I think that their story should be expanded to a full-length novel, but I think what they have was good enough for this novella. Their characters were well-developed and their sto ...more
BJ
Jan 31, 2012 rated it really liked it
I've read several novellas recently, since I got my Nook and this is really the first one I've truly enjoyed. Mostly, I find them too short to really develop an interest in what is going on, by the time you even start to get interested, its over. This one however, actually told a decent story. It was about 35 pages long with likable characters and of course, a return to the town of Eternity Spring. If you like the other books in this series, this novella is worth a read.
Linda Smatzny
Dec 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is a short novella read on my kindle. It is set in Eternity Springs and features Molly Stapleton and her parents Jared and Emma. The story opens with Molly getting engaged to Charlie Malone. The second part is about Christmas in Eternity Springs and the wedding. Molly is trying to get her parents to reconnect. It was a very quick easy read. It has made me want to read other books by this author set in Eternity Springs.
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
This was the first book by Emily March I have read. I know that I probably should have started with the first book in her series, but since it was Christmas time, I figured I would check out the Christmas book.

I LOVED this story. You don’t have to actually have read the previous three books, to get to know the characters, really.

As always, the magic of Christmas makes any and everything possible.

I look forward to stepping back into the world of Eternity Springs, soon.
Cathy
Dec 06, 2011 rated it liked it
Sweet romance novella about a bride-to-be who wants nothing more than to get her estranged parets back together.
Spending Christmas in Eternity Springs (where the wedding will be held) gives the bride the opportunity to get some help from new friends.
This is part of the Eternity Springs series but it stands alone. Very nice story.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Marriage by Necessity (Bravo Family, #2) (Conveniently Yours, #2)
  • Stranded with Her Ex
  • Last Chance Christmas (Last Chance, #4)
  • The Hometown Hero Returns (Home to Harbor Town, #1)
  • The Loner
  • Who Needs a Hero? (The Misadventures of the Laundry Hag, #0.5)
  • Somewhere Along The Way (Harmony #2)
  • To Honor (R&R, #1)
  • A Marine for Christmas (Diamond Dust Trilogy, #1)
  • You Again (Shelter Bay, #6.6)
  • Shaken
  • Rachel's Eyes (Eyes of Silver Revisted, #1)
  • A Sicilian Marriage
  • Sleigh Bells in Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #5)
  • Courting the Enemy (The Calamity Janes, #2)
  • His Wife for One Night
  • The Lovesick Cure
  • His Marriage to Remember (The Good, the Bad and the Texan, #1)
Pseudonym(s): Geralyn Dawson

Emily March is the New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels, including the critically acclaimed Eternity Springs series. Publishers Weekly calls March a "master of delightful banter," and her heartwarming, emotionally charged stories have been named to Best of the Year lists by Publishers Weekly, Library Journal, and Roma

Eternity Springs (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • A Callahan Carol
  • Angel's Rest (Eternity Springs, #1)
  • Hummingbird Lake (Eternity Springs, #2)
  • Heartache Falls (Eternity Springs, #3)
  • Lover's Leap (Eternity Springs, #4)
  • Nightingale Way (Eternity Springs, #5)
  • Reflection Point (Eternity Springs, #6)
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
  • Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8)
  • Teardrop Lane (Eternity Springs, #9)