Start by marking “Always Room for Four” as Want to Read:
Always Room for Four

Always Room for Four

3.69  ·  Rating details ·  36 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Patrick Dennison is excited about the upcoming visit from his cousin Jake and Jake’s wife Amanda to his ski resort. He didn’t expect to take one look at Amanda’s friend Tera Connolly and fall head over heels in lust.

Tera is recovering from a broken heart and isn’t the least bit interested in getting involved with another man. That doesn’t mean she fails to notice the sexy
Published by Ellora's Cave (first published October 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Always Room for Four, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always Room for Four

Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

What could be more exciting and fun for a vacationing woman bored with her solitary life after being dumped months earlier than a reunion with a college friend at a five star Colorado Ski Resort? Maybe a special party with her friend Amanda and her husband, Jake and his hot Resort-owner cousin, Patrick?

Things do get exciting and fun for Tera soon when she meets Patrick, who can't take his eyes off the redheaded beauty. As owner of th
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by:Eve
Book provided by:Publisher
Review originally posted at Romance After Dark, a Romancing the Book site

I actually enjoyed this story. Ms LaFleur packed a lot into 116 pages. There was an actual plot, character development, a romance and hot sex.
It may have been helpful to have read The Birthday Gift to get some back story on Jake, Patrick and Amanda. However, their menage story is recapped as Tera is introduced and the idea of a foursome is established. Tera and Amanda are old college
Laz the Sailor
May 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: smut
OK, really I think this is 3 stars, with an extra for the f/f content (and m/f/f/m scene!). Except for Selena Kitt, there are very few menage books with some variation of f/f action. The sex was good and plentiful, though I would have appreciated some more details. Sometimes, adding just a little more detail on how it feels/tastes/smells/sounds really adds humidity to the heat.
The set-up was typical and the acceptance of the invitation was too easy, but this is a novella(?) so some corners will
EruditeBirdy
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Part of a series, with the 4 people being related.
The men are cousins, sons of twin fathers.
The women are VERY personally close from college.

The title tells it all.

They meet for a vacation at a ski resort.
Even in the below freezing cold you will only feel the heat when reading this one.

A very good plot, likable characters, and a happy ending.
Michele
Kathy Kulig
Apr 07, 2013
Smooch
Oct 05, 2012
I was born and raised in a small town in Texas close to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Writing has been in my blood since I was eight years old and wrote my first story for an English assignment. The baby of four children, I was spoiled rotten and still am.

I can't imagine ever writing anything but romances. I enjoy writing about two people (or sometimes more than two) falling in love. If you like the
More about Lynn LaFleur