Start by marking “Escape to Love” as Want to Read:
Escape to Love

Escape to Love

3.3  ·  Rating details ·  74 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Nearly beaten to death by his ex-lover, Sebastian Kynser runs to Alaska on the advice from his friend and agent. Little does he know that his life will change in more ways than one. Rory Blevins is in a rut. With no life or lover to speak of, his pub is the only thing that has kept him going. That’s all about to change.

When they meet, the attraction is instant. But Rory do
ebook
Published November 9th 2011 by Cobblestone Press

To ask other readers questions about Escape to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escape to Love

Kazza
Jun 28, 2012 rated it liked it
This was a short but interesting read for me.

I want to go on record as saying I have a soft spot for a stronger male/damsel in distress male combination in some books, and I liked it here. I don't always want two alpha males in a relationship, that's not realistic anyway.

Rory was an older, blokey-bloke pub owner in Alaska.

Sebastian was a softer, young writer, whose ex was, well, a sadistic nutjob.

Basically, Sebastian ends up escaping said ex by going to Alaska, he has a connection there. Once he
Alex
Jan 07, 2012 rated it liked it
This is the first book by this author that I've read and I'll definitely be reading more. It was not very long and honestly, I wanted more. It didn't really need more though. Everything was well explained, the two had enough time to get to know each other while Sebastian heals, a predictable though well written climax and sweet ending. Its a short, sweet, fun read. There are two characters, Doc and Pete that I'm hoping she'll give a story to. They are described as inseparable but better off as f ...more
Candice
Jan 17, 2012 rated it liked it
2.5 This was a short read and while it was not bad, the insta-love just didn't work for me with this story. It was a little more realistic with getting to know each other for a month while he was healing and if the author had allowed that connection to grow instead of going for the insta-love, I would have enjoyed it more.
Page Crusherz
Jan 09, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book, but I had to check to see if it was part of a series because I felt like I was missing something. In the end, it came together and I felt more clued in. It was a short novel/la, but it was a fun, sexy read.

Recommended.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
2.5*
A bit too much inst-love for me, and too many "baby" and "my love" for the length of the story, and I didn't "see" the connection between them.
It wasn't a bad story, but It just wasn't for me.
Jaime
Jan 16, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m-reads
Well, I finished it....I must of somewhat liked it.

If you like instant love stories then this one is for you.
Rachel
Oct 02, 2014 rated it liked it
Insta love not quite my thing.
Not a bad book. Glad it was a short story. Glad they waited a while for Sebastian to heal.
Shaz
Dec 22, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
Short, sweet little story Not really much more to say lol.
Marlobo
HR readsNstuff
DNF while I don't mind instalove books this one was too sickly sweet for me to read without cringing
Gigi
Too short to be much more than a diversion. Sweet, but the insta-love was a bit hard to, um, swallow. ;)
Amber
Mashkai
Dec 01, 2011
Viki Evans
Mar 22, 2016 marked it as to-read
So want to read this but can't seem to find on Amazon UK
cmbookdiva
May 12, 2014
Eleanor
Oct 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Hmm, about me... Well, not too much to tell. I was a reader before I ever became a writer. I live in a small town in North Carolina with my extremely spoiled German shepard. My son is grown, out on his own, and starting a family of his own. Still don't feel like a grandma. I write erotica, paranormal, futuristic, comtemporary, and m/m. I'm slowly but surely building up my library with new stories ...more
More about Kimberly Hunter...