Start by marking “Renegade” as Want to Read:
Renegade

Renegade

(Devoncroix Dynasty #3)

From the author of The Passion and The Promise

Emory Hilliford, a quiet anthropology professor, is drugged, held captive and interrogated by a mysterious stranger who wants only one thing: the truth about an ancient race of beings known as the lupinotuum, half man/half wolf, who have walked among humans for centuries. Once they ruled the tundra, now they rule Wall Street. O
Published October 26th 2011 by Blue Merle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Renegade, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Renegade

Candace
I was disappointed in this book. The first two in the series are amazing, and after all these years I thought the next book would be even better. It wasn't about any great passion, and it was a bit confusing. I would have preferred a story about David.
I have read the first two multiple times, but I will never read this again.
Gio
Dec 25, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again Donna Boyd writes another exceptionally well written addition to the Devoncriox dynasty. The Renegade does take a different pace and spin then her previous two novels but still completely divulges the reader into the lifestyle and world of loup garous. The readers get to revisit some of their favorite characters and get a side story of a queen wolf and a human she cared for.
However I will say that although this third installment needed to be written as fans (as well as myself) of this se
Lucinda
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hooked

This series is so addictive. I think the first book is still the best, but each in it's own way is an experience. I really hope this isn't the last one, because I want to find out if David is really as egotistical as he appears. And he did mention telling Emory his story.

Also there's Nicholas Devoncroix who has never gotten his story. How does he fare in this war for control of the world against his nephew? He's in hiding. So there's still two more stories!
Deanna
Praise for the Devoncroix Dynasty!
The Lupinotuum Part man, part wolf, they have been at the top of the food chain for ten thousand years. The Devoncroix family is the head of the pack. It's not like other supernatural books where there are area's that are ruled by different packs. Devoncroix family are the leaders of all the packs everywhere with the exception of one... The Dark Moon Vale are rouges as Alexander Devoncroix calls them. But they are truly the oldest Lupinotuum blood around and th
Amber Polo
Nov 06, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ten years is a long time to wait, but fans of Donna Boyd's "The Passion" (1998) and "The Promise" (1999) waited not so patiently for the third in the Devoncroix Dynasty series. Now there is "Renegade" - published by the author whose real name is Donna Ball and whose other names include Rebecca Flanders, Donna Carlisle, Leigh Bristol, and Taylor Brady.

I discovered her work when I first shared my fantasy manuscript filled with shifter dogs and a few werewolves. A dog trainer friend told me I must
Rose Cimarron
I have not read any of the other Devoncroix books, but didn't feel that was a disadvantage in reading this book. In some ways, I suspect it might be a summary of the rest of the series, filling in some of the blanks between the books.

I found the story compelling, the switches between time-slots, genres and pace made for a rollercoaster ride. Moving from an action-packed flashback story to the current day in the kidnap location, where everything was gentile and calm was an effective technique.

The
Mya
Oct 08, 2012 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have been waiting a Year to Read this book. I thought I was going to have some people pass it to me, I wanted as a present for Christmas last year. However, it eluded me. I took the opportunity to utilize Kindle on my Iphone and purchase it. The story, started off much slower then the rest. But I was Intrigued at the story. I think I was disappointed in this story line. Because I felt she should have gone into Nicholas Devoncroix's story. Instead it skipped several years to discuss Emory Hilli ...more
Madlen
Nov 20, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won, first-reads
I won this book from a goodreads giveaway.
I very much enjoyed this book. The suspense and gradual reveal of plot is crafted very well.
The book includes a wide variety of genres including mystery, suspense, romance, a science fiction element, fantasy, fast-paced action, interrogation, and many others.
I love this book. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading about werewolves.
Emeline Pico
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
Good storyline with good character buildup. Loved the story until the last couple of chapters. Did not like the ending, quite confused over the Rolfe/David thing.
Cm
Not satisfying, characters are self absorbed, live according to principles that are venial and souless, love is more intense attachment that real love.
Diane W Truesdale
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
3rd in series. First two not on kindle, but well worth finding and reading; Love the werewolf world that Donna Boyd has created. Great imagination!!
Karen
Nov 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Spring (Lakebridge #1)
  • The Past Came Hunting
  • The Dawning of Power (World of Godsland #1-3) (The Dawning of Power #1-3)
  • Safe at Home
  • The Wedding Gift
  • Night Flight
  • Birth of the Nyxian (The Immortal Choice, #1)
  • The Unwashed Dead (Zombie Armageddon #1)
  • Eve Hallows and the Book of Shrieks (The Nightmare Series, #1)
  • Sophie and the Rising Sun
  • Dark Fae (Celtic Legacy, #3)
  • The Mortician's Wife
  • Desperate Housedogs (Pampered Pets Mystery #1)
  • Beyond Hades (The Prometheus Wars, #1)
  • The Necromancer
  • How Not to Save the World (A Remi Austin Adventure)
  • The Sea of Storms (Lodestone, #1)
  • Embers (The Guild of the Cowry Catchers, #1)
aka Donna Ball, Rebecca Flanders, Donna Carlisle
With Shannon Harper as Leigh Bristol, Taylor Brady

Donna A. Ball born in 1951 in Georgia, USA. Her ancestors were one of the first pioneer families of North Georgia, and her family still lives on the land they purchased from the Cherokee in 1782.

Her first book was published in 1982 as Donna Ball, since them she has written over a dozen works of commer