Start by marking “Hell's Diva II” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Hell's Diva II

Anna J.

Hell's Diva II (Hell's Diva #2)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  182 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
This thrilling, fast-paced novel from "Essence"]-bestselling author Anna J. continues the harrowing story of Mecca--a young woman trying to lead a life of righteousness while her aunt is determined to lead her down a dark path.
Kindle Edition
Published (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hell's Diva II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell's Diva II

Danita Brown
Feb 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!, wow!, wow!, part2 of hell's diva by Anna J. Was not at all what I aspected. It was much better the second time around. I understand a lot more now then I did when I read part1. However, it was a very good damn read.
Ilene
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm finally finished! It was a good book, However, there were certain situations and even characters that could have been left out because it made the story long and extra in my opinion. I do love reading Anna J novels, she is very creative and the ending was on point!! Even though I did take a sneak peak at the end while I was reading so I wasn't that surprised lol
Alicia
Jan 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOWWWW!!!!!!! Did not see that coming at all a major twist but I loved it!!!!!!
MZURAQT
Nov 09, 2011 rated it really liked it
Mecca has one thing on her mind and that's to get revenge on the ones that hurt her the most.Problem is her conscious has got the best of here and she don't know which way to turn.Will the right path when or the wrong??

Ruby fresh out of jail is ready to take over the world like she never left,but her past is still hunting her to the point where she don't know what to do and the people she think she can trust all have there own agenda.Will she be able to handle what come her way?

Overall I think t
Nicole
Apr 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow Anna had me fooled this whole story came together beautifully. Toward the ending I had became confuse but then it all made sense.This was the first story I read by Anna and I must say I was impress and will be reading more of her novels.I recommend this to anyone who look for a good read with a twist in the end btu you must read part one hell's diva
Starlita
Nov 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hell's Diva 2 pick up with Mecca waiting up from her Coma. From her near death experience she gain knowledge of what the people she love have been doing. This book has a lot of game changing moment. And a ending I did not see coming.
Mary
Dec 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
This book was really good!! Even though when I first started I could not remember what happened in the first book, I soon started to remember what was going on as I kept reading. This book had an extremely unexpected ending that I never saw coming. Definite recommendation!
Tina
Jul 03, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A nice follow up to the first Hell's Diva. The ending had me twisted! I was thinking a totally different way and yet the Author slid that twist in there just as nice as she wanted to!
Belinda
Jul 25, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed the book. I believe Mecca learned that revenge was no good. I was shocked at the end. I never saw it coming and was really surprised. A good fast read.
Sharon 📚Bookaholic
Okay I'm am disappointed in this book. The first was really good, this book had way too much going on & the ending wS ridiculous!
  • From Mistress to Wifey
  • Bad Apple - The Baddest Chick
  • Dear Drama
  • Scandalicious
  • The Dopeman: Memoirs of a Snitch (The Dopeman, #3)
  • Daddy by Default
  • Cheaper to Keep Her
  • Eviction Notice (Hood Rat #5)
  • Message from a Mistress
  • Silence of the Nine
  • Bedroom Bully
  • Street Divas
  • Black Diamond
  • Material Girl 2
Anna J. is an erotica writer from Philly who also walks the run way in her spare time as a full-figured model. Co-author of Stories To Excite You: Menage Quad, Anna put her writing skills to the test in this hot collaboration that was released during the fall of 2004.
My Woman, His Wife is high on the charts and a good read for those that enjoy a steamy love affair with a little bit of drama to bo
More about Anna J....