Start by marking “Piety, Dragon Poems” as Want to Read:
Piety, Dragon Poems

Jess C. Scott

Read Book

Piety, Dragon Poems

Summary: A 1000-word dragon-themed mini poetry collection by author/artist/non-conformist, Jess C Scott. "Piety" is the prototype for Jess's London Underground Trilogy (forthcoming dragon-themed urban fantasy series; 2012).

Genre: Poetry | 1,000 words

===

* Jess owns the website, dragonsinn.net -- these poems are in tribute to The Dragon (a symbol of excellence, and so much m
Kindle Edition
Published (first published October 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Piety, Dragon Poems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Piety, Dragon Poems

ChinaSorrows
It was very simplistic with some I personally thought would have better suited prose.
It just did not appeal to me.
Matthew
May 05, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dragons, especially in Eastern culture, are deeply associated with water, nature, and power. Man has, for centuries, worshiped and respected these ancient beasts as rulers of weather, masters of the sea, and guardians of Earth's most precious entities. They seem to me to embody and personify the powers of nature. Man over time has lost the deep connection with the dragon to the point where, today, tradition exists to honor the dragon, yet conversely Man seeks to defy, conquer, and exploit nature ...more
Sami Tunji
May 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Jess C. Scott definitely knows how to paint a dragon with simply words. This collection contains fragmented snapshots that mirror both the beauty and myth of dragons. Filled with powerful images and sweet symphonies, this collection is like an ode to the dragon dynasty.
L'Poni
Jan 10, 2012 added it
I'm a big poetry and dragon fan and I liked the ebook. The poems were fun to read (so was the title poem) and I especially like the cover.
G L Meisner
Jul 07, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: poetry
It was OK. There was a vision for the collection that was reached. I just wasn't overly impressed.
Sunce
Jan 05, 2013
Buttercup1201
Dec 04, 2011
Jess Scott
Oct 27, 2011 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Natalie Williams
Mar 06, 2012
Tema
Oct 11, 2012
myriad obsessions
Sep 26, 2014
Jess is an author / artist / non-conformist who loves original stories and seeking the truth.

As of 2015, she has exited the indie publishing scene to spend more time on practical pursuits.

NOTE FROM JESS: Thanks for all the support/messages over the years! I share some thoughts in a 'reflections' post as to why I no longer feel that indie publishing is the right scene for me.

+ + +

Awards, Media Men
“The townspeople took the prince for dead
When he never returned with the dragon’s head
When with her, he stayed
She thought he’d be too afraid
But he loved her too much instead.”
20 likes