Start by marking “Justice (New Species, #4)” as Want to Read:
Justice (New Species, #4)

Justice (New Species #4)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  14,485 Ratings  ·  591 Reviews
Justice North is the face of New Species. Seeing him up close makes Jessie's heart race. He's the ultimate alpha male-big, muscular, exotically beautiful...and dangerous. Of course he's off limits. But then the sexy man purrs and all bets are off.

Jessie Dupree is a mouthy, fiery human female who brings out the animal in Justice. She wants to show him how to relax, and he's
Published November 11th 2011 by Ellora's Cave (first published November 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Justice, please sign up.

Jessica I believe, Breeze is a canine breed. It says in Book One: Fury. Page 92, paragraph 6 or 7.

This is what it says.

Breeze growled, her canine traits…more

This is what it says.

Breeze growled, her canine traits showing. (less)

Alex is The Romance Fox
 photo a9e07b89198d92d7a5b249e0319c4205_zps34f5f5af.jpg
I am becoming totally addicted to this series!!!

Justice is the 4th book in this series and met Justice in the previous books, I was so looking forward to his story and WOW…I just LOVED IT!!!
Justice North, breathtakingly gorgeous photo justicene_zpsdc0cbdd7.jpg and leader of the NSO (New Species Organization), is totally committed to keeping his people safe and will do anything for them even if it means him having to sacrifice his own happiness, which has made him feel very lonely and seeing some of his people finding their o
Lisa
Dec 23, 2014 rated it really liked it

4.25 "Big Kitty Purring" Stars!

"You wanted to see the real me." His chin lifted and his arms open. "Here I am, baby."

Oh yeah! ;)

description

This time it is the leader of the new species to get a taste of the forbidden.

description

Justice is book four in Laurann Dohner's New Species series. While I still have a soft spot for Valiant (the previous hero in the last book), Justice definitely won me over with his honorable sense of responsibility to his people and his sexy commanding ways. Yum!

Justice North is the leade
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
3 “Dickish? Anal? Jealous?” stars

*Spoilers*

“You’re not walking out of my life. You’re mine, Jessie. You belong with me.”

photo 11266615_zpsfirrzkwd.gif

“You turned me on. You were small yet fierce. You fought incredibly well.”

WTH????? Ok is it me or was Justice a asshat for like over 50% of the book. I don't know what the hell happened! So Justice is book 4 in the New Species Series, and It was a let down. Justice is the leader of his people. He is the face of New species to humans. He lives his over worked, very busy life un
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Dec 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: no one who can read
Recommended to Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮ by: Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
For the sake of this review, I am going to replace Justice's name with the word Dickhead, because that is what his name should have been. He is a giant douchecanoe and I want to punch him in the dick.

*prepare for the rage*

This is the worst book in this series so far. The others have been ridiculous and yet lovable. They should have made me ragequit, and yet I thoroughly enjoyed them. This one made me want to throw my e-reader at the wall.

From the previous books, we already knew that Dickhead w
Sammy Loves Books
Re-read because Justice is So Damn Fine!!!

description

This was my favorite book of the series so far. I couldn't wait to get to Justice's book since meeting him in Fury's book. Justice is the leader of the New Species and he places their needs above his own. He is a nonstop workaholic professional that was elected leader by his people for his strength and inteligence. He is not only strong, but he is the "face" of New Species in front of the media. Justice has decided that it would be inappropriate for him
Mona
Nov 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
"Welcome to our home. Now take off your clothes. I missed you."

description

I'm so glad I didn't have to wait so long for Justice's book. His the type of character you love immediately from book one and wish for his book above all else. And I was not disappointed with his story!
description

Justice North, NSO leader, has big responsibilities towards his people. He was chosen by his people to lead, protect and bring them justice, for all they've been handed from the hands of Mercile industries. His calm and poised in
Alp
Feb 07, 2016 rated it did not like it
DNFed at 65%

I'm sorry. I can't continue reading this book any longer. I don't want to waste any more of my time on the thing that totally pissed me off!

**Spoiler alert!

The first half of the book was great. I lost myself in the story, enjoyed every page, and wanted to know more about Justice and Jessie. Both of them were adorable and their chemistry was flammable. I started to have some hope that this one would be my winner.

But then everything began to go downhill in the second half. Jessie start
Jilly
Mar 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Ruh roh, I'm going against all of my friends' reviews here, but I didn't think this book was that bad. Yes, I was angry a few times and wanted Jessie to move away from Justice because he was being a hypocrite, BUT...

*ducks for cover* I kind of understood why Justice thought he couldn't be with Jessie. He has proved himself to be a guy who thinks of every angle before he makes a move. He understood the huge ramifications that their relationship could have with both the New Species and the humans
Barbara➰
Oh how I love to reread these books from time to time.

I realize that a lot of people have an issue with Justice. And while I may not agree with everything he did, my heart truly went out to him. Here is a guy who is trying with all his might to make a better way of life for his people. He is sacrificing his own happiness for that of his people. He works too hard and too much. Not only that, he has to wear a mask to hide who he truly is. It breaks my heart. He only wants someone to love who will
Mariℓina
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Oh Justice, you're it for me! Justice North is the man, in every sense and i can't do anything else but love him! He was a bit dickhead at points but i forgive him solely because my girl Jessie did too.

We all know he is the face of the N.S.O. and we all understand the pressure he must feel everyday, but a fiery, badass, redhead is here to change everything, once and for all.

Justice is under constant evaluation and scrutinized by humans and Species for everything that he does. Jessie on the othe
Aileene
Dec 15, 2015 rated it did not like it

This is a NONVIOLENCE hate campaign, only hate words, where it targets and focuses to Justice North, leader of New Species then followed by his mate, Jessie.

This campaign was created because of the poor portrayal of the said couple in their book having displayed UNPARALLELED IDIOCY

Justice North. Shame on the name you chose for yourself. It didn't live up to the expectations.
I have so much hate going for you that I want to hurt you and see you suffer six ways to Sundays.
You, sir, are dick o
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Hello, worst cover ever. You've got luscious abs and arms going on, but you had to ruin it with that pose. It looks like he's squatting to use the bathroom in a towel/kilt/toga/sheet. It's horrible. Or he's doing those weird lunge stretches you see guys sometimes doing, you know, the ones that have no idea what exercise is, but they pretend by doing awkward stretching lunges. Pff. It's just all wrong. But the horrible cover fits with the horrible male mc inside.

I didn't write a review about thi
Erika
1. 5 stars

Skimmed/read this many months ago. Knew going into it that I would have a BIG problem with Justice's behavior.
 ~*~Princess Nhya~*~
Sep 09, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This book by far is the BEST in this series. I love Justice's story. And Jessie is the perfect yin to his yang.

When it comes to the scope, the main characters, the secondary characters and dialogue, this story is completely on point. It blows the 1st 3 books out of the water on this front.

The emotion present in this one is intense and it just jumps off the pages. I love the chemistry between Justice and Jessie. Across the board, it is just white hot. As I said this one was intense with the emoti
Karla

4.5 Stars! A Righteous Read!

I was looking forward to reading/listening to Justice's book from the moment I met him in Fury. You always wonder if a book will live up to your expectations, especially when you love a character as much as I love this one. My worrying was for naught, the author did right by Justice!

Vanessa Chambers is fast becoming one of my favorite narrators!
StellaR
WOWZAAAA for the hottest of the new species!

Meet Justice North, the leader of New Species Organization (NSO)

This man knows how to push my buttons. He growled, he roared..and HE PURRED

Justice is a workaholic, considering he's the leader of the new species, he's like a president in our world. The welfare of all his people were on his shoulders and he felt as the leader he had to set examples, including on who he chose to be his mate. He were set that he had to take a new species to be his mate. We
Pam Nelson
5 Justice Stars - ♬.♬Audible Review HERE♬.♬

Continuing this series I forget how much I love it. Justice is a character who I never really put much thought into if I am being honest. So when this was book 4 I was like Meh but it’s so good.

You don’t think his job would be as hard as it is, he never shows how much work it is to his people. But Jessie when she comes into his life she sees what others don’t see. She sees that he can’t be himself. He has to be the face of New Species.

Justice doesn't ta
Sophia Triad
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
JUSTICE & JESSIE

Well, I really liked Justice and I really did NOT like Jessie, but I loved their story - I hope it makes sense.
I hated the book cover. Totally irrelevant.
My favourite species in this book was Brawn and Breeze.
Fre06 Begum
Dec 12, 2013 rated it liked it
I loved Justice but gotta say was not a huge fan of Jesse I just found her a bit too demanding but she wasn't as annoying as other female leads so I put up with her!
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 1-1.5 "Whatever" Hearts

Well, Laurann Dohner seems to have a trend going on with this series, in that it goes up and down. I was exciting to read Justice's book, and I think given my rating, it is safe to say, Justice was a HUGE let down. When you have so much hype built on one character in a series, it creates certain expectations, and living up to those expectations is just part of the package deal. And that is what this fails in, regrettably.

Admittedly, this book starts off rather int
Fanny
Jul 27, 2017 rated it liked it

Justice es el cuarto libro de la saga New Species creada por la autora Laurann Dohner y narra la historia de Justice y Jessie.

Justice es un personaje que me agrada mucho pero reconozco que su historia no era de las que mas me llamaba la atencion, quizas por eso esta cuarta parte me desiluciono un poco.

Su relacion no me gusto tanto como la de las parejas anteriores, se me hizo un poco pesada y muy repetitiva, era volver a lo mismo una y otra vez, ademas no ayudo que la protagonista femenina no me
 B.E.Love
Aug 26, 2012 rated it it was amazing
**re-read** (not sure how many times I have read this). Jessie is freaking awesome! I love this book and I love that Jessie doesn't put up with crap from Justice even if he thinks he is doing the right thing. I liked this book more this time around! I love Justice but his push and pull with this book always irks me,but Jessie ad her actions and not backing down are always my favorite part of this book. Well besides when Justice finally snaps, I love that.
Carly
Dec 15, 2014 rated it really liked it

4 Stars!

I enjoyed this one! He's one of the hottest guys of this series. Plus he is a panther. And that's my favourite animal!
Looking forward to read about Tiger =D

~V~
Dec 21, 2011 rated it really liked it
I really kinda liked this one! Mostly because of Justice...i've liked Justice since he was first introduced in book 1...he's soooo sweet and i think he found a worthy "mate" in Jessie..she was a tough heroine, which i liked! This one had a lot of angsty back and forth inner "battles" between the two of them...mostly on Justice's part...which can drive people nutty...but i like it...adds to the drama! LOL! ;)

This series is EXTREMELY SIMILAR to Lora Leigh's Breeds and although not as well written,
Kari
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!! Justice is wonderful, he's got black panther DNA, he's a strong leader, hot, and he finally finds his mate. And Jessie is a badass, really liked how they worked together as a couple.
Vallsykes
This book made me warm up a little more to the New Species Series. Admittedly, I did start with bk #7; then I went back and started at square one.

I know each of these stories will be about a Species finding his or her mate while adjusting to their sovereign homeland and to outside threats against their kind. However, Justice being the figurehead of the New Species is THAT character, the one who you just want to have a great story. His position of being a generally accepted and not quite human p
Stacie
Re-read Review March 23, 2017

Still love it!

Original review November 10, 2013

I think Justice is the sexist man alive and Jessie is the best female character written in a paranormal romance book. He is the leader is his people New Species and has taken on the responsibility of gaining their independence and being the face they show the public. That is a lot of pressure from New Species and Humans so when he falls for a human female Jessie. He is torn between his heart and his duty. I loved this st
Rin W. Vitale
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Justice.. the name suits him so well. And Jessie, his mate, she's so badass!

description

Come near him about ten feet without her permission and she will shoot you. Yup, that fierce. And I loved her! I loved them!

Justice and Jessie:

description

And their story is so beautiful!

Laura Wright
Jun 19, 2012 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one! Maybe not as much as the others, but I really liked seeing the progression of the world - as in some of the NS flipping out and coming after Justice. I wish there hadn't been so many references to Jessie being small, but oh well. And I LOVED how feral she became when he was hurt. That was a great scene!
Kate's Corner
Rewritten review on 11th May 2015. First review written was awful.

So it was hard for me to decide if I liked this book or not. There were alot of things that bothered me. I was really looking forward to Justice getting a book but the whole uproar that he wanted to take a New Species but still wanted Jessie. 3 "you are a damm sod" stars.

Jesse is a kick ass heroine and she was part of the reason that I liked this book more than I wanted to.What bothered me though is that Jesse wanted to speak to
Paranormal Romanc...: Looking for a book with similar angst 1 38 Dec 17, 2016 08:54PM
Can anyone recommend other books like New Species Justice? 1 13 Dec 17, 2016 04:21PM
which new species book? 3 38 Feb 08, 2016 10:23AM
Goodreads Librari...: Please add Narrator 2 15 Jan 03, 2015 03:22PM
  • Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4)
  • The Man Within (Breeds, #2; Feline Breeds, #2)
  • Calder (Tales of the Shareem, #4)
  • Zane's Redemption (Scanguards Vampires, #5)
  • Something Wicked This Way Comes, Volume 2
  • Enemy Mine (Alpha and Omega, #2)
  • Lyon's Price (Zodiac Cyborgs, #1)
  • Cyborg (Cyberevolution, #4)
  • Beast (A Faery Story, #2)
  • Cat Of A Different Color (Halle Pumas, #3)
  • Dark Prince (Dragon Lords, #3)
  • Capturing Cara (Dragon Lords of Valdier, #2)
  • C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines, #1)
3190846
I had a rather short area here telling a little about me but then I had more than a few people ask me to expand it so... here goes. LOL. I'm a full time home 'supervisor' which is a nice word for saying I'm a housewife. I'm married happily, I met my dream guy 20 years ago, and we have 4 children. I live in Southern California and I can't function without iced coffee. I believe in romance, I've alw ...more
More about Laurann Dohner...

New Species (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Fury (New Species, #1)
  • Slade (New Species, #2)
  • Valiant (New Species, #3)
  • Brawn (New Species, #5)
  • Wrath (New Species, #6)
  • Tiger (New Species, #7)
  • Obsidian (New Species, #8)
  • Shadow (New Species, #9)
  • Moon (New Species, #10)
  • True (New Species, #11)

“I wont take no for an answer. I will use this to bind you to my bed until you change your mind if you dont answer the way I want you to. Will you marry me?"

She grinned. "I dont know." Her attention fixed on the tie for a few seconds before she met his gaze again. "I might be tempted to say no just to get you to tie me to your bed.”
33 likes
“He hesitated. “We’ve been told we’re larger than typical males.”

Larger. She swallowed. “I can deal with that. Larger as in ‘just a bit bigger’ or as in ‘that is never, ever going to fit inside me’?”
18 likes