Start by marking “More Than Enough (More, #2)” as Want to Read:
More Than Enough (More, #2)

More Than Enough

(More #2)

College freshman, Bart Smith, struggles with the day to day life of trying to keep his minor sister out of the range of their abusive father. He dreams of getting them both away once she turns eighteen. He doesn’t think any guy would have an interest in someone like him, but he does have a thing for athletes. The one time he gave into that attraction, however, turned out t ...more
ebook, 1st Edition, 80 pages
Published November 27th 2011 by Amber Quill Press (first published November 26th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about More Than Enough, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about More Than Enough

Gigi
This was a bit more serious than it's prequel, with MC Bart being physically and emotionally abused by his alcoholic father. His situation just added to the sweet love story with MC Evan. Again, if you like M/M college romances with older jocks and younger twinks, with some hurt/comfort thrown in, I can recommend this book to you.
Sadonna
Nov 05, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, pdf
I liked this story of Evan and Bart. We first met them in More than Anything which is the story of Evan's cousin Des and Bart's best friend Shayne. This story actually takes place concurrently with Des and Shayne's story. Bart doesn't have an easy life and he is suspicious of Evan from the get-go. His experience with jocks has not been good. Evan has to work on breaking down Bart's insecurities and gaining his trust. The story if very sweet although certainly not without it's pain and angsty mom ...more
Rachel Emily
I really enjoyed this...glad it picked up with this couple right from the first book. I always know I'll have a sweet, nice story when I am reading a Shawn Lane book, and this delivered. I really like that this and the first book were a bit longer, I felt like I got to know the characters and the conflict better. Very recommended for people who want a sweet story!
Chris
Nov 13, 2011 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2011, ebook, gay, romance, short, done
Pretty good m/m romance about a guy in college who lives at home to run interference between his abusive alcoholic father and his younger sister. When a handsome jock asks him out, he's sure it's as a joke.
Nik
Feb 25, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, sweet, yl, fictionwise, db
Second verse, same as the first.

If you've read the first in this series, this one is almost exactly like it. Nothing too crazy here. Story about two guys in college. Pretty meh.
clear skies
Jan 29, 2013 rated it it was ok
1. Read like a first draft.
2. Flimsy characters and no depth.
3. Too much of a white knight syndrome and whatever the male counterpart of a Mary Sue is.
Amanda
Jan 26, 2012 rated it it was ok
I'm probably going have to go with 2.5 stars. The book was good but I didn't click with the characters, there was nothing binding me to them.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
Like the first book, and easy read, although I did like this one a bit better than the first in the series.
L-D
About 2.5 stars

This book is part of the Hot College Daze collection of novellas, but it is also the sequel to Shawn Lane's story More Than Anything. In More Than Anything, we met Shayne and Des. In this story, we learn more about Bart, Shayne's best friend, and Evan, Des' cousin and best friend. There was some timeline overlap between the two books. This was a pretty good story, but it didn't really engage me as much as some of the other novellas in this collection. I think I liked Evan, but li
Eva
A cute and sweet story featuring Bart and Evan who were introduced in More Than Anything. While I liked the romance between Bart and Evan, I found myself getting impatient with Bart continuing to take care of his father when he got nothing but mean and angry words and fists for his trouble. Also, the change in his father at the end seemed to come out of the blue and even if he was feeling guilty it doesn't explain the sudden decision to get help.
Nic
Feb 23, 2013 rated it liked it
Book 2 in this series is the story of Bart and Evan who were introduced in book 1. It is the story of two college men who fall in love. Bart has had a tough life, protecting his sister from his abusive father. Evan feels an immediate attraction and is very protective of Bart. A nice short story with a happy ending.
blub
The story felt a bit rushed towards the end to me. I was looking forward to reading about Bart and Evan when reading the first book and was actually was quite happy with this book. I liked learning more about Bart and seeing Evan's home situation.
orannia
3.5
Angelmira
Nov 27, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
3,5 stars... not exactly 4 but close.
Simone
Jan 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Mysterious
Mar 15, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 3-contemporary, 1-m-m
I don't know if this series is aimed at more of a YA audience, but it felt sort of juvenile to me.
Heather♥
Dec 18, 2011 rated it really liked it
Morgana
Oct 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
Cee Brown
Nov 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Thank God for Evan, cus I was ready to tell Bart off!!!Good guy Evan was there for Bart in his times of need and I was glad of it. Story was fast paced but too short. I want more than 90 pages!!!!
V
Nov 28, 2011 rated it really liked it
I like this story more than the first book. Although, I would love to read another sequel to find out more about this 2 couples.
Kendra T
This was a decent book. Bart has a crappy home life and low self esteem. Evan is hot and seems to be a bit too overbearing but they are cute together.
Yvonne
Jan 26, 2013 rated it it was ok
This could have been much better with some editing. And it wouldn't have hurt to expand the story a bit, to have it seem a bit more realistic
Cole Riann

I enjoyed this story much more than the first in the series, perhaps because the first story had just a bit about Evan and Bart as well, so we get to spend more time getting to know them.
Janna
Feb 20, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
Traci
Mar 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I did love the story of Bart and Evan! These are sweet, short reads. I do like the realistic issues that described by the author, but other than that, simple, good reads
Chad
Oct 24, 2011 rated it really liked it
My Rating: 4.5 Stars

Mirka
Again, very sweet...I love protective streak in MCs :)
Jane
Dec 26, 2011
Ava
Oct 24, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Incoming Freshman (Campus Cravings, #13)
  • Wanting
  • What: Extended Edition
  • Campus Visit
  • Tailor Made (Tailor Made, #1)
  • Townie and the Twink (Men of Holsum College, #3)
  • Gambling On Maybe (GlitterBomb! #1)
  • True Blue
  • I'll Run Away For The Holidays
Shawn Lane writes erotic gay romances and believes love and passion know no boundaries. Happily Ever After is for everyone.

In the past she has written heterosexual romances (see her backlist) but is now concentrating on gay romances.

Shawn lives in California and holds down a boring day job in a legal department of a giant corporation dreaming of the nights and weekends when she can create new sto

More (2 books)
  • More Than Anything (More, #1)