Start by marking “Through My Eyes” as Want to Read:
Through My Eyes

Through My Eyes

3.29  ·  Rating details ·  267 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
When artist Jill Moncrieff's childhood friend Cooper was falsely accused of a crime, she had to return to the stifling world of wealth and privilege she had escaped years earlier. Hiring hotshot attorney Peter Hathaway was the best thing for Cooper but the worst thing for Jill, not only because he embodied everything she had rejected, but because he was unforgivably alluri ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by Mira Books (first published January 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Through My Eyes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through My Eyes

Trish Mitchell
Dec 11, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: barbara-delinsky
really good book
Tal
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
I like a good story with a tad bit of romance. This was a romantic story as the forerunner. Of course, the conversations and actions were completely unrealistic ... which is why I like books as aforementioned. Oh well. This was a new author for me to try and now I can say that I have!
Deanna Walker
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Well, first of all, that Jillian is kind of a whole different person but she realize that she needed peter more than Adam since he died in 6 years. Jill had loved him more than anything in this world but glad that she told him " i do love you." In the end of this book.

I had no idea that Copper had a child benjji & he didn't tell Jill that he had a child instead of his half-brother & still didn't tell her what happened in the past expect Swansy that she just knew everything about Copper &
Karin
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
I am not really into Romance novels...and this is what this book is. I guess I didn't realize it when I chose it. But I felt it was a waste of good reading time.
Next time I'll know not to read this author.
Agnes Ross
Oct 23, 2014 rated it liked it
This book wasn't really one of my favorites. How can a person let the death of someone they loved push them away when they're overwhelmingly attracted to someone else? Love is too precious for that craziness, but ohh us crazy human beings!
Dorothy
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jill's husband died on a fishing boat accident and now his best friend is being charged with stolen diamonds. Jill hires Peter a lawyer from New York to help but more help than Jill expected comes her way.
Virginia Markhart
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
This is an old book by an author who have have read many many times. It was good, but not as wonderful as some of her later work. The story was very good, about a women who was holding on to the memory of her deceased husband.
Alisha
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5
Tamara Peterson
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Disappointing. Unlike the other books I've read by Delinsky, this one was an unrealistic, graphic romance that was all about sexual tension, which was equated as love. Barf... Gag...
Glenda
Feb 02, 2017 added it
yuk
Sabrina
Aug 14, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance
I have to say, simple to read... not complex at all and a little bit smutty, just saying
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
Listened to it. Not bad.
Susan
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 This is the first book of hers I've read.
WAY too much bodice ripping that ruined what could have been an outstanding plot.
Tania
Jul 19, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: bookcrossing
Love the easy read especially with scenes of coastal towns.
Natalya
Apr 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Quick read about second chance at love. Full of lovely small town characters and fishing village Maine atmosphere. There was not much going on outside of the love story itself.
Monika
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
Karen
Jul 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Widowed, Jill has left NYC and her high-end family for Maine and her pottery. Peter is hired as Cooper's lawyer as he is accused of smuggling.
Ada Iaboni
Jan 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Although kind of predictable and somewhat of a formula romance novel, it had some nice points and worth the time to read it.
Linda
Dec 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
I usually enjoy Delinsky Don't waste your time on this one.
S Miller
Nov 06, 2016 added it
Shelves: d, other-boxes
Used - Very Good (Light spine creasing)
Desislava
Mar 18, 2012 rated it liked it
Relaxing, not engaging love story.
Dawn
Jan 04, 2009 rated it liked it
It was awhile ago that I read this book. I remember it as being a good romance story, but nothing wonderful.
Anneka
Nov 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Good. I love a good love story with a happy ending. And a little mystery that was solved.
Sue
Kirsten
Jan 18, 2016
  • First Born
  • Doing Good
  • So This Is Christmas (Includes: The Protectors, #19)
  • Straight from the Heart
  • Uneasy Alliance
  • The Red Hat Club Rides Again
  • Snow Angels
  • Legendary Lovers
  • Courage of Fear
  • Sweet Rains: Second Nature / Lessons Learned
  • True Bliss (Navy SEALs, #2)
  • The Summer Of The Spanish Woman
  • Queen and Country, Vol. 8: Operation: Red Panda
  • Loving (Caitlin: Love Trilogy, #1)
  • The Widow and the Wastrel (Americana, Ohio, #35)
  • Dream Groom: Brides of Bradley House
I was born and raised in suburban Boston. My mother’s death, when I was eight, was the defining event of a childhood that was otherwise ordinary. I took piano lessons and flute lessons. I took ballroom dancing lessons. I went to summer camp through my fifteenth year (in Maine, which explains the setting of so many of my stories), then spent my sixteenth summer learning to type and to drive (two sk ...more
More about Barbara Delinsky...