Start by marking “Hell Transporter (Between, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hell Transporter (Between, #2)

Hell Transporter

(Between #2)

Published March 15th 2012 by Cyndi Tefft

To ask other readers questions about Hell Transporter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell Transporter

Nicole
Jan 13, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I' m not one that's comfortable with writting reviews but I'm going to try my best.
First things first. If you've not read Between get it now and order Hell Transporter along with it because once you start you're not going to want to be left hanging.
I've waited impatiently for this book and the wait was completely worth it! If you fell in love with Aiden and Lindsey in Between then this book solidifies that love. This was a perfect continuation and I couldn't have asked for a better follow up.
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Apr 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5++ Holy Scotsman Hotness Star!

There's just something about Aiden that is refreshing, sexy and hot!

The story continues where it left on the first part of the series and this time Aiden is given a second chance and is now in the real world with Lindsey. But boy, has he got a lot to learn in order to fit and blend. And while Lindsey worries, like I did, Aiden was able to calm Lindsey (and me), that everything is going to be okay. Cause he believes. To trust in... Faith.Hope.Love.

If I loved Aiden
Angela  M
Jan 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Find more of my reviews at Reading Angel

I could not wait to fall back into the world of Aiden and Lindsey. I fell so deeply in love with them in Between. They were such an amazing couple and I have been a very impatient fangirl waiting for Hell Transporter to finally get into my hands so I could read more of the sexy Aiden MacRae. I was not disappointed, Hell Transporter meet my expectation and so much more!!

I loved that in Between we really got to know so much about Aiden and Lindsey and really
Molly Ringle
Mar 10, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really, who doesn't like a smart, merry, sexy Scottish guy who's handy with a knife and proud of his kilt? It was a pleasure to revisit the aforementioned Aiden in this strong follow-up to 'Between,' and see what happens when he tries to pass for a normal guy in the modern world. Those everyday quandaries often occur to me in these types of books, so I was glad Tefft dealt with that side of things and showed the difficulties and confusion (some of it quite amusing). Meanwhile, a supernatural thr ...more
Vicki Trask
Dec 11, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This book, the sequel to Between, is a lot more intense and darker than the first book and I absolutely loved it. It seemed so much cruder and dirtier which was so fitting because we were in the real world now and everything was so much harder. There were a lot more heart-pounding moments compared to the last book because the villain was a lot more tangible but was also bone-chillingly mysterious which had me flipping the pages faster than I could imagine. And the loving that went on (physically ...more
Elisa
Jun 20, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic sequel to an already amazing story. I loved getting back into Aiden and Lindsey's lives. The story was so good, so well developed and written, I felt like I knew the characters personally. I laughed, I cried, I screamed...I went through every facet of human emotion. Aiden trying and learning to fit into modern day society was one of the best parts! The story hooks you and doesn't let go. And when it's over, you yearn for more Aiden! It reminds me that love endures, conquers ...more
Shani
Jun 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing
My thoughts... I am in a weird place in my life right now emotionally, and have had some difficulty sorting out my feelings... a dimness or an overcast of sorts. So far this series has been like light for me - like a parting of the clouds. The timing of me reading them couldn't be better. They are full of positivity, and true, open, giving love. They are brilliant - figuratively and literarily (did I make that word up?)! I am so thankful - to God for you Cyndi, and to you for your creativity and ...more
Amy
Dec 02, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Wow! There is always that slight worry in the back of your mind with sequels as to "will it live up to the first?" Well that certainly isn't a problem here! I'd eagerly been awaiting this release and when I read it, it absolutely blew me away. I loved it just as much as I loved Between. This one I found to be a little more scary in parts than the first and I thought that added to the excitement factor very well. If you haven't read Between/Hell Transporter yet then read them, read them, read the ...more
D'dee
Aug 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing

There's nothing better than finding a book you just can't put down. Well, this certainly is one of those books. After speed reading through Between, I couldn't wait to get my hands on Hell Transporter.
Now that I'm finished reading, I just want to start again.
The beautiful love story between the rugged, handsome Scotsman, Aiden & true love, Lindsey is one that you'll want to keep close to read over & over again.
Sally
Jun 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I feel in love with the story of Lindsay & Aiden! I finished "Between" a couple of weeks ago, so I was so excited to read "Hell Transporter" as soon as I was done with the first in the series. The sequel did not disappoint. I love this couple even more now! The story was not predictable and I couldn't put it down! Cyndi Tefft is a great author who knows how to capture her audience...a definite must read!
Linda Rae
Jun 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If you read Cyndi Tefft's "Between", don't miss #2 in the story of Aiden and Lindsey. In "Hell Transporter", once again Aiden and Lindsey must fight to stay together. This time their enemy arrives in a stench-filled black mist with a real bite to it! DON'T MISS IT! It's a real page turner!

Tefft definitely knows how to spin a great story!
Carrie Secor
Feb 17, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved it! Cyndi Tefft never fails to disappoint. She has great style. I can't wait for the sequel.

My only question is, are kids seriously getting paid $20/hr to tutor now at universities? When I did it, I only made minimum wage!
Loretta
Dec 05, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Oh Cyndi Tefft, I just LOVE you. This book was amazing.
Review to come after I get them all typed up.
*sigh*
Loved, loved, loved!!
A one sitting read. HOOKED
Reading Teen
Apr 18, 2012 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Between, so when I found out Hell Transporter was ready for review, I jumped at the chance. I just love this love story, it's so romantic. Yes, I am a sucker for romance, and Hell Transporter gave me a good dose of it! I love how Cyndi Tefft developed Aiden MacRea, he is by far my favorite character of this story. The fact that the story is about a Scottish dude, who wears a kilt and has been transporting souls to heaven, is cool in itself.

Lyndsey, who is now Aiden's wife, is st
Jacinda Buchmann
Jan 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Last year I presented my review of BETWEEN, Book 1 in the NA Between Series. The premise is based on Lindsey, a college student who dies in a car crash and falls in love with the transporter who is supposed to take her to heaven. I loved the book and was excited to continue reading the story with Book 2, HELL TRANSPORTER.

In Book 2, Lindsey finds herself head over heels in love and wondering if her new life is too good to be true. Her sense of peace soon comes crashing down when she discovers tha
Pam
Sep 24, 2012 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2012-read
GoodReads Synopsis: Aiden MacRae has been given a new life after being stuck transporting souls to heaven for the last three hundred years. He doesn't know the culture, the times or the slang, but there is one thing he does know: he didn't come forward alone.

The master of hell has other plans for the Scottish Highlander and has sent a transporter of his own to get the deed done. Will Lindsey be able to save him or get caught in the crossfire?

My Thoughts: An equally sweet continuation of “Believ
Lisa (Reading to the Moon)
Feb 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Between was a really sweet and emotional book and Hell Transporter picks up where Between left off. I love Lindsey and Aiden's relationship. It's such a change from other books because these two actually TALK about their problems. They don't let the bad guys get between them because they take the chance and communicate. They have a real relationship so there is no wasted time dealing with miscommunications, rather they deal with the real problem - the Hell transporter who has shown up.
Hell Trans
Jamie Canosa
Nov 30, 2011 rated it really liked it
Once again Aiden MacRae comes through scoring a star just for his existence alone, and this time Lindsey joins him. She's no longer just a passive character along for the ride, but an active, strong young woman. When the man she loves is in trouble Lindsey steps up her game.
The action that was lacking from the first book in the series is lacking no more. Hell Transporter was a very exciting read. I couldn't put it down. Also there was a new level of humor in this book. The time and cultural diff
Ashley Hultgren
Sep 04, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this book down. Hell Transporter is a beautiful and exciting sequel to a captivating story. After overcoming Death itself Lindsey and Aidan MacRae thought that life for them would be easy. They had each other now and their powerful love, but they couldn’t have been more wrong. Aidan must overcome his 300 year old way of thinking, learn about the modern world and just when they think everything is getting back on track a Hell Transporter shows up, announcing its intent to take out ...more
Shannon Daniel
Oct 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
Ahhh Aiden .......when given the chance to walk the earth again he took it. He acclimated himself to today's times and to Lindsey's life and school and friends. Though unbeknownst to him the hell transporter was also walking the earth and situating himself into Lindsey's life all while under the guise of a sexy, sinful human being. He stalked and preyed and tried to hurt Lindsey and send Aiden to hell. Of course, Lindsey's love for Aiden and his love for her would not be deterred. They fought ha ...more
Ashley
Oct 15, 2012 rated it it was amazing
If you thought Between was good, I can guarantee that Hell Transporter is even better! The introduction of new characters - Ian, Sarah, and Mona - adds much more interesting twists to the plot and you can't help wondering how exactly is this going to end! Mona, the girl every girl loves to hate. Ian and Sarah, solid individuals who both their hearts to the world. Throughout the whole book, Aiden's and Lindsey's bond will be tested. You are never sure each time if it will survive, but the key to ...more
Claire Allan

2018

even though it's my second time reading Hell Transporter just WOW it's even better than I remember and I didn't even know it was possible to love Aiden and Lindsey even more then I did the first time I read it. one thing I couldn't stand in this book was Mona/The Hell Transporter I knew something was right with her and the way she acted and I wanted to throttle her so much and the same goes for Micah but have to say I absolutely ADORE Sarah McKinnon I really wish she was my Grandmother.
Lauren
Dec 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
Probably 3.5 stars. I really wanted it to be more, but for some reason I didn't like this as much as Between. I wish there had been more details about Aiden's transition to the modern world. Though I did really like that their struggle to relate - when he was from the 18th century and she was from the 21st - was shown. Obviously values and roles in each society are very different. The storyline regarding the Hell Transporter, also wasn't as strong as I would have liked. However, I am still looki ...more
N.M. Scuri
Jan 07, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to be honest. YA isn't my first choice, as a rule. At a friend's suggestion, I read the first book in this series, Between, and enjoyed it immensely. I loved this book even more, and I'm delighted to learn that book 3 is in the works. While we're waiting, Between and Hell Transporter make for great summer reading.

Between by Cyndi Tefft
Sue
Feb 01, 2012 rated it really liked it
I loved this. I loved the first book, too. There's a lot of tension in this book. The kind that keeps you wanting to know what's going to happen next. There are twist, turns, new charaters that you love and some you dislike. What's not to like about this book? Well, maybe a few characters you want to crawl into the book and strangle.

Cyndi, great job.... AGAIN!
Jennifer Reaves
Dec 09, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book! So many times sequels can disappoint, but this book was the total opposite. With every passing page I definitely did not want the book to end. Aiden is still as dreamy as ever..... Cant wait for book 3 to come out :)
Tracey
Mar 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
The sequel to Between, and I wasn't disapointed. More of a rollercoaster of emotions! Again - hard to put the book down!
Carl
Feb 01, 2012 added it
even though this book hasn't been released yet, i still read it. it's how i roll. not my typical style of book. but it's cyndi!! so i had to read it. well done girl.
Gina G
Aug 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Loved this.. Kept me on the edge of my seat and wondering what was going to happen next. I loved the ending and can't wait for the next.....
Josie
Oct 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Love, Love, Love, this!!!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Let It Bleed (WVMP Radio, #3.5)
  • Shift (The Protector, #2)
  • Dayling
  • In the Company of Witches (Arcane Shot, #2)
  • Dark Veil (Belonging, #1)
  • Feathermore (Feathermore, #1)
  • Fire Kissed (Shadow Kissed, #1)
  • Perigee Moon
  • Wicked Betrayal (New England Witch Chronicles, #3)
  • Altered (Setenid Blight #1)
  • Angel Mark (Beautiful Beings, #4)
  • Window (Paris Secrets, #1)
  • Roots and Wings (The Gifted Teens, #2)
  • No Mercy (Cambion, #2.5)
  • Blood Redemption (Angel's Edge, #3)
  • Bewitched (Heven and Hell, #2.5)
  • Possessed (Arelia LaRue, #3)
  • Fire (Elemental, #4)
Cyndi Tefft lives with her family in the Pacific Northwest where the weather is overcast and rainy, much like the Highlands of Scotland. So she was right at home when she got the chance to visit Eilean Donan Castle.

A self-proclaimed Scot freak, she loved every bit about the trip to Scotland: the people, the kilts, the accents, the fish & chips, the haggis...well okay, not the haggis.

Between (4 books)
  • Between (Between, #1)
  • Even In Darkness (Between, #3)
  • Sacrifice of Greatest Price (Between, #4)
“I also told you when I made you my bride that I would not count the days if you would promise me the same. I don't intend to start now, love. You're my wife, yesterday, today, and forever. - Aiden MacRae” 15 likes
“I turned my face to him and he kissed me, an unspoken need on his lips.” 5 likes