Start by marking “Timeless (Transcend Time, #2)” as Want to Read:
Timeless (Transcend Time, #2)

Timeless

(Transcend Time Saga #2)

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  667 Ratings  ·  119 Reviews
In Remembrance, Lizzie and Drew changed the course of fate so they could be together.

In Vengeance, Chelsea set fate back on its original, deadly path.

Now, strange things keep happening to Lizzie. Things that are omens of darkness to come. A curse has doomed her to die an early death, just as she did in her past life. To make matters worse, even if she can figure out who ca
Published November 14th 2012 by Dreamscape Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Timeless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Timeless

“This object has to be powerful enough to transport you into the bodies of your past selves.”

This was an okay story, but it really wasn’t what I was expecting, and I was quite disappointed.

Lizzie and Drew were pretty loved up in this instalment, and Chelsea acted pretty spineless. The way she turned around and wanted to help after causing all the problems in the first place seemed a bit of a turnaround, and I wasn’t overly impressed.

The storyline in this veered right away the contemporary ro
Hira
When I received the book I was like:

Then I realized I was having my exams and I was like:

description

But I couldn't control myself so I read a little every night, and spent the whole next day like this:

description

But it was so worth it!! I loved this book! It had me hooked from the first page and if I wouldn't have been having my exams, I would've read this book all in one go!

I think this was the perfect finale! It had suspense, adventure, romance and even a little bit horror. I loved every moment of it!

The writing wa
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Final installment in the Transcend Time Saga filled with young adult angst, drama, foolishness, and more. I was not so forgiving of Chelsea as Lizzie and Drew were. I found it hard to trust her or her motives in all dealings with her. There was more connection to the events of the past in this one than in the other two. There were some things during the read that I found fault with but they worked for the story. This was not a long drawn out read. This read matched the simplicity of the first tw ...more
Zuleeza
Sep 01, 2012 rated it liked it
My tablet is dead. And I don't know where did I put my charger cable. Probably got lost in the other dimension. So I can't look back at all my bookmarks and notes for this book. Boo~

Anyway, I'm not trying to state the obvious but if this series is a person, then that person is Taylor Swift (Happy birthday, Taylor by the way!). I don't know why she ends up with different guy everytime I saw her on the news, of course it's none of my business but I still think Taylor is a genuine, nice person desp
Annabelle Marie Veronica
*****FINAL RATING: 4.75 STARS*****

CATCHALL
I completely fell in love with Timeless. The Transcend Time series has been fabulous so far, with marvelous characters and intriguing plots. I love the way it's all done, and I can honestly, truly say that this was the perfect ending. Like, the most absolute perfect ending. It kind of made my life a little bit. I was extremely pleased with the way this turned out and I would gladly read this series again. In fact, I will read it again. It's reread wort
Ari
Originally posted @ Black Lilies Are Deadly.

In this final installment of the Transcend Time Saga, the author takes us to where it all started. Yes, they time travel to 1815 England. Don't worry, I have not spoiled you.

To be honest, after reading Vengeance I wasn't looking forward to reading this book. Still, I tried to keep an open mind when I started reading it. I'm not the type of person who believes that if I didn't like one book then by default I'm not going to like the following one. But th
Alicia
Jul 08, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2012
Timeless picks up shortly after Vengeance leaves off, picking up again with Lizzie’s point of view. Lizzie and Drew are happy in their renewed relationship and, although Lizzie regrets hurting her friends, she is hopeful that they will forgive her. Unfortunately, their happiness lasts for only about a chapter. If you read Vengeance you probably have a good idea as to what the plot of this book is going to look like (you probably don’t need to have read Vengeance to understand this story, but it ...more
Kathryn Cooper
Mar 03, 2012 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on Clean Teen Fiction

This was a great end to a fantastic love story! I love these characters- Drew, Lizzie, and Chelsea are each unique, and I wanted to see how things would turn out for them.

The time travel twist in this book was great because I love historical fiction. It was fun to see the three main characters go back in time and dress up for balls and try to act all Regency. Loved it!

The story was sweet, romantic, entertaining, and suspenseful, an all-around great read! If you ha
Liz
Dec 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: 4.5 stars. I really loved the way Michelle wrapped up this series. Now onto Transcendence!
Jenia
Lis  Carcamo (The Reader L)
You can find more reviews here: http://thereaderlines.blogspot.com/

My POV.

My feelings.

It’s been a while since the day I read Remembrance and Vengeance. To be honest, I didn’t remember this saga a lot. I met it through my friends in TBR Intervention Challenge meme. And then my friend April @ Books4Juliet recommend it to me. And I really enjoyed it, so I was looking forward to Timeless… but I just forgot about it.

Then, when saw the cover reveal contest I got the chance to ask for a review copy. My
eileen
Nov 08, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adult
Check out more of my reviews at ***Singing and Reading in the Rain***!

Timeless isn't your typical historical fiction novel. It has a little bit of contemporary along with reincarnation, which I consider historical. However, while many other people obviously loved it, it kind of fell short for me.

First of all, I enjoyed Remembrance, but Timeless fell like one of those un-needed tag-ons attached to the end of the book. When I first started, I was really excited, but after a while, I kind of lost i
Amy Halbern
Jan 24, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany (About to Read)
Aug 21, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Timeless takes us on quite an adventure. The combination of time travel, magic, and love makes the story an unforgettable page turner. After the shocking events in Vengeance, I was dying to find out where Chelsea’s actions would lead and if the girls would ever be able to repair their friendship. Madow answered all of these questions and more in the final installment of the Transcend Time saga.

At the end of Vengeance Chelsea misguidedly casts a spell with unforeseen consequences. In order to pre
Andrea
Overall, I thought Timeless was a very nice wrap up to the Transcend Time Saga. The solution to Chelsea’s oops in Vengeance wasn’t a cop out and easily solved, which was really nice, though I would have liked the climax to have been a bit more climax-y than an “Oh, okay” vibe. I really can’t say more without giving away the ending.

I think Lizzie and Drew have one of the cutest relationships I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading about. While they are in high school, I don’t get the high school re
Venessaa ♡☮♫
“The love between us was strong enough to transcend time—it would last always and forever.”
- The last words of the Transcend Time Saga.

Timeless is the continuation of the last two books of the Transcend Time Saga.
The story starts with Lizzie & Drew, together finally, after changing the course of their fate in their past lives.
But something bad is brewing underneath this almost-perfect picture. Lizzie starts receiving telltale signs, and bad omens
that tells her something is wrong. A curse ha
Jemimah
Apr 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Unabridged Bookshelf
Feb 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books
Timeless had me under its spell from the very beginning. I have been rooting for Lizzie and Drew since Remembrance. I mean who does not root for soul mates to get together and live happily ever after. It is a fairytale every little girl dreams of, but that may all change thanks to a curse cast out of revenge. If you have read Vengeance, you know exactly the kind of deadly curse that has been cast by Chelsea.

Lizzie and Drew must fight together if they want to defeat the curse. Little did they kn
Kaitlin
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What I Liked:

Writing Style- I really love Madow's writing. She doesn't over do descriptions or put too little into them. She really knows how to keep the story fresh and exciting with the plot, suspense, and romance.

Friendship Between Lizzie & Chelsea: We got to see a bit more of their relationship and I no longer hate Chelsea. She isn't a bad person like how she was portrayed in the novella prior to this book.

Ending- The last few chapters were definitely my favorite. Yes, the ending was pr
Margie aka The Bumble Girl
May 25, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Timeless holds all of my favorite parts to the story!
Michelle Madow did an outstanding job with the conclusion to the series...

*Spoiler Free!*

There is no time to spare in Timeless... the story picks up immediately after Remembrance -
Lizzie and Drew are able to soak in their blissful state for about 2 minutes before Lizzie realizes that something isn't right. Odd things keep happening to her. Dark things.
It seems that Lizzie and Drew are not destined for their happily-ever-after yet!
It doesn't
Alexandra Mott
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Okay...so what should I say?
I'm so happy but at the same time I'm extremely sad.

I'm very happy because this book was a great way to end the Transcend Time Saga. Honestly, I had no idea what to expect first starting the book. (When I came home from school yesterday I started reading it. I finished the whole thing before I went to bed. I guess you could say I fell in love<3)

Spoilers are about to start.

So basically my favorite part of the book was when Lizzie, Drew, and Chelsea all went back
Kendall {Book Crazy}
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I was very lucky to be given an ARC of this book from Michelle and I couldn't wait to read it! I loved this book! It was totally different to what I was expecting it to be! After reading Vengeance I thought I knew what was going to happen in Timeless but I was completely wrong! The plot was so good and it left me wanting to keep reading! I thought that it was interesting and original! It was so good to follow Lizzie, Drew and Chelsea's story again and I thought that in this book that they were s ...more
Sarah (Head Stuck In A Book)
I thought that this book was the perfect finale to the series, all the loose ends were tied up and I was extremely happy with the ending.

I was really intrigued to see where the story would go after the events in the last book, with Lizzie being followed and almost attacked quite a few times by crows, after going to visit Alistair (her memory guide), he explains that a curse has been put on her, and the only way to fix it is to go back into the past and change the events that led to Lizzie's deat
Donna
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story. If you've read the first two books of the trilogy, you'll remember the curse put on Lizzie. Lizzie, Drew and Chelsea have to go back in time to undo the damage of the curse, to save Lizzie's life. The story isn't cut and dry. You don't know what's going to happen each step of the way. Michelle does a wonderful job keeping the reader guessing until the very end. Most of my questions were resolved at the end of the story, but not all.

I love the story, especially the character.
Kelly Hager
May 12, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I mainlined this trilogy in two days. I pretty much dare anyone else not to do the same.

While this book doesn't have the romance that Remembrance did, it more than made up for it in terms of action. While the first two books aren't exactly boring, this one kept me completely enthralled, trying to figure out exactly who was going on and, at the end, who to trust.

I absolutely loved Lizzie, Drew and even Chelsea, and I kept realizing that I was holding my breath, hoping that everything would mana
Amber
Nov 20, 2011 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc, ebook, review
I really loved Michelle Madow's previous two books in the Transcend Time Sags; Remembrance and Vengeance. However, I can not say the same about Timeless. I felt like there was no dramatic effect to it, it didnt keep me captivated and wanting more in fact I had to force myself to finish the book. I really hated this because I do like Michelle as an author and will continue to read her work. I just dont think Timeless was her best, I felt no emotions toward it at all. Sorry to say this just wasnt ...more
Misty
Aug 23, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Once again Michelle has totally captivated me!!
I couldn't put Timeless down once I opened it. Lizzy, Drew, and Chelsea pick up right where Vengeance left off, time to go back to where it all began!!
Michelle's writting style is quick, light, and entertaining you feel like you're right there with the characters. If you want a feel good, fairy tale read, the Transcend time series is for you and Timeless did not disappoint!!
Taschima
Jul 22, 2012 marked it as to-read
Lools when I read the description the first thing that came to mind was Pitbull's new song Back In Time:

"But to understand the future, we have to go back in time

Baby, ohhh baby
Ohhh baby, my sweet baby
You're the one"

Lol she'll probably be saying that too in the novel I bet!
Ramsha
Mar 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This book was really beautifully written. I loved every aspect of TIMELESS's awesomeness!! I would never have guessed what would happen after reading vengeance. Keep it up Michelle!
Helene
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 03, 2015 10:55AM
  • Release (The Protector, #3)
  • Evernight (Night Watchmen, #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Ignite (Fae-Witch, #2)
  • The Massive Kiss
  • Bound (Torn Trilogy, #3)
  • Whispering Stone (Whispers, #1)
  • If it Kills Me (The Starborn Saga, #2)
  • Imaginable (Intangible, #2)
  • Fallenmore (Feathermore, #2)
  • Fairy Blues (Songs of Magic, #2)
  • Unfurl (Ripple, #3)
  • Caterpillar (The Metamorphosis Trilogy #1)
  • Ever (Ever, #1)
  • The Secret Underground
  • Poisonous
  • The Gathering Darkness
  • The Jelly Bean Crisis
  • Mercy (The Descendants #3)
Michelle Madow is a USA Today bestselling author of fast paced fantasy novels that will leave you turning the pages wanting more!

She grew up in Maryland and now lives in Florida. Some of her favorite things are: reading, traveling, pizza, time travel, Broadway musicals, and spending time with friends and family. Someday, she hopes to travel the world for a year on a cruise ship.

Visit her website

Transcend Time Saga (3 books)
  • Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)
  • Vengeance (Transcend Time, #1.5)
“Did anyone else have these moments of amazement over the existence of humanity, when they are in awe of how they are here, and alive, even if it's only for a short while?” 7 likes
“Why was it that when you were looking forward to a specific day, it took forever to arrive, but when you were dreading a day, it was there immediately?” 6 likes