Jump to ratings and reviews
The virus is spreading.

Born in a test tube, Anthony has never set foot outside the company compound. But when his best friend goes out to rescue the evacuees, Anthony is the only one who can bring her back to safety. He alone is immune to the genetic mutations ravaging the city... because his genes created the virus.

It’s the greatest experiment yet. One Anthony may not survive.

Hungry For You author A.M. Harte returns with another action-packed short story set in her Above Ground universe.

ebook

First published October 21, 2011

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

A.M. Harte

13 books91 followers
A.M. Harte is a London-based speculative fiction enthusiast and chocolate addict whose work includes the dark fantasy novel Above Ground and the zombie love collection Hungry For You. She is excellent at missing deadlines, has long forgotten what 'free time' means, and enjoys procrastinating at

[All my star ratings are reflective of personal opinion/enjoyment. 1 star = I read it all but wasn't a fan, 2 stars = it was okay, 3 stars = I liked it, 4+ stars = I ignored people to finish reading this.]

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 (40%)
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
0 (0%)
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Andrea Oakeson.
14 reviews5 followers
November 17, 2012
Very quick read. It raised more questions about what is going on in Above Ground. I like it when we get little snippets to help put the pieces together! Just makes me want more info about this world. Can't wait till the next book!
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.