Start by marking “Midnight Seduction” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Midnight Seduction

Various

Midnight Seduction

This book is no longer available. The rights have been reverted to the authors.
Published October 19th 2011 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Seduction

Start your review of Midnight Seduction
WildAboutBones
Oct 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read4bbpr-review
Thirteen tales of paranormal seduction and romance. I love anthologies because I am introduced to new authors and series I probably would have never read. I read and reviewed Midnight Seduction - Man Love featuring a few of this anthology's authors: Kastil Eavenshade, Luxie Ryder and Anna Keraleigh, and it was great as well.

I will review and rate each story individually.

Going Berserk by Alexandra O'Hurley
Content: An Alpha Howl (5/5) Heat: Hot! (3/4) Pages: 24
Jakob, shape shifter, thinks
LutaWolf
Nov 11, 2011 rated it really liked it
The creatures that live in the night come out to play but instead of terrifying, their out to seduce. What do you do when a nightmare become fantasy? Thirteen tales sure to give you the shivers but is it out of fear or passion?

Going Berserk by Alexandra O'Hurley

A berserker has waited a long time to find his mate but he has to save her from his enemies before he can have her. As if that isn’t enough, he has to some how convince his human mate that she isn’t going crazy. I loved the plot, when do
Emma Shortt
Oct 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
My five star review is for the wonderful stories from the twelve talented authors I'm lucky to be featured with. I won't rate my own story, The Yearning, as that's up to you the reader, but I hope you enjoy all the stories as much as I have.

You'll be chilled, aroused and intrigued. A perfect collection for those cold, winter nights.
Debbie
Nov 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This short story book is a SUPER PARANORMAL... Each little story is HOT & STEAMY.. Just the way I like it... 13 Authors and 13 Fantastic Stories all rolled into one book.. It was PERFECT for HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to ALL of you...
Pam
Oct 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Thank you, ladies, for some wonderful stories! I especially loved Pepper's, Krieger's, and Shaw's... and another holds a special place but I'm not saying. :p

I highly recommend this one!
R. Brennan
Oct 30, 2011 rated it liked it
THis wasn't my favorite anthology ever, but it certainly was far from one of the worst. There were only a couple of stories that really stood out for me in this one and those were the shorts by Kastil Eavenshade and Lila Shaw. THe others, while entertaining enough, really didnt grab hold of me like the tales from these two ladies did.

I will be posting a complete review of each of the stories included in this anthology in the next few days.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
Enter Contest Here: http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/1/post/2...

(Read full review for each story)
Luxie Ryder
This rating is for my twelve co-authors. Loved their stories!
London Saint James
Oct 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: london-s-books
Loved reading this book. My fellow authors are super talented writers!
AuthorIsland
Mar 12, 2015
Jan Lloyd
Nov 04, 2012
Plava12
rated it did not like it
May 12, 2012
Fionn Jameson
Nov 08, 2011
Three New Halloween Releases For Lee Ann Sontheimer 1 2 Oct 29, 2011 10:29AM
Various is the correct author for any book with multiple unknown authors, and is acceptable for books with multiple known authors, especially if not all are known or the list is very long (over 50).

If an editor is known, however, Various is not necessary. List the name of the editor as the primary author (with role "editor"). Contributing authors' names follow it.

Note: WorldCat is an excellent