Start by marking “Bullied: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
Bullied:  The Complete Series

Bullied: The Complete Series (Bullied #1-4)

n Christopher Smith's international best-seller BULLIED, the relentlessly bullied 18-year-old Seth Moore is gifted an amulet that ignites within him a wealth of supernatural powers.

If Seth uses the amulet properly, it will protect him from those determined to crush him. But after so many years of being beaten down and humiliated, the question is whether Seth can resist cre
Published October 17th 2011 by Fifth Avenue Productions, Inc. (first published October 13th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Bullied, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bullied

Barbara
Jun 26, 2012 Barbara rated it it was amazing
I read a review of this my Stephen King who said he was Smith's new biggest fan. That was good enough for me. It actually felt like I was reading a King novel. However, where King tends to have "down time" and a lot of descriptive detail in his stories, Smith did not. It was truly non stop from the beginning of the first book to the end of the last one. Extremely great fun!
Gail
Jun 01, 2012 Gail rated it it was amazing
This series was a "freebie find" for my Kindle...after reading it though, I actively searched for other things by Christopher smith. the series is a fast read, moves along quickly and keeps you reading. I thought it would be a good teen read, but it is a good a read for adults as for teens...written by a man who himself was bullied as a youngster, it is where all kids who are teased and bullied would like to go..at least in their mind, if nowhere else. Try it...you might like it.
Isabel
May 22, 2014 Isabel rated it liked it
If you're looking for unbelievable entertainment, this is the book for you. The plot drew me in despite the outrageous revenge. The story read like a high school loner/loser's fantasy. Very little character development because the story unfolded so quickly. Fun read if you don't think about the plot too hard.
Jeff Miller
Mar 30, 2012 Jeff Miller rated it liked it
One of those Amazon free deals. This was was advertised as a 4-book box set, but it is more like the length of one novel. Little bit too much of a revenge fantasy for my tastes with not enough character growth for my taste.
Shara
Jun 01, 2012 Shara rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed, kindle-read
You can also read my review here: http://thebookendreviews.blogspot.com...

When The Bullied Fights Back.

Seth has been bullied far to long and they all deserve what they get. Seth Moore is an 18 year old who got bullied by his classmates since as far back as he can remember. Until one day changes everything. His dads friend, Creepy Jim, gives Seth an amulet that will do anything Seth wants it to do...Get rid of his pimpled face? Done. Give him a car? Done. Destroy the Bullies? Done. After a tragic
Kimberly
Jul 03, 2012 Kimberly rated it really liked it
I started my Christopher Smith reading journey with the Bullied series, thanks to a free offering at the Amazon Kindle Store. This is a good, fun read that I would gladly have paid for. The storytelling was smooth and polished, with none of the irritating plot, grammatical and spelling errors that many free and lower-priced Kindle books tend to have.

If you like an exciting supernatural thriller, don't hesitate to pick up the Bullied series. The main character is very relatable and delightfully f
Daniel
Aug 20, 2012 Daniel added it
Seth Moore is an eight-teen year old outcast, a victim of bullying as long as he can remember. He's not like the rest and for that his peers bully him, but when he is given an amulet from a family friend, supernatural powers are bestowed upon him. Will Seth give in to the overwhelming power of the amulet, or will he learn to control it.

I'll be honest. from the blurb on Amazon I didn't think I would like the story, it reminded me of most young adult trash but after reading the first book, I had t
Missy
Jun 12, 2013 Missy rated it liked it
This author needed a better editor to help him figure out who is his intended audience. The story is a great one for middle schoolers but the language and action is often R rated. Although the main character is a high schooler the storyline is not sophisticated enough. Anyway that being said it was a quick, easy read but it could have been better written.
April
Jan 29, 2013 April rated it it was amazing
After receiving a kindle freebie from the Bullied Series I became a fast fan. I am not normally a super natural fan but I loved this one. What usually turns me off from that genre is the inability to relate or believe. That isn't the case with Smith's books in this series. His writing style is so creative and engulfing you can envision what is occurring as if you're part of the plot.
Jun 02, 2012 Sarah rated it it was amazing
This was a very good series. Yes, there's some errors in the grammar, etc. But overall, it's still a good book! It makes me think about how I can help my daughters from being bullied and it makes me wish there were magical amulets for all the kids being bullied out there.
Katherine Ritter
Jun 28, 2014 Katherine Ritter rated it it was amazing
: )

Although I had read the bullied series a while ago I wanted to give everyone my opinion. I thought that this series was awesome and would definitely recommend this book to someone!
Karen
Apr 24, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing
Great series to get for your digital devices. Each book flows right into the other. Great plot. Hits on a very public subject these days. The Paranormal/Supernatural twist is well developed and not over done. Great book for both young adult and adults alike.
Dawna
Apr 25, 2013 Dawna rated it it was amazing
i got the first two books in the Bullied series for free on my kindle. After reading the first book, I quickly bought the last two. This is an amazing story about good vs. evil, good and bad, and what family really means. Highly recommend this series to anyone.
Linda
Jan 13, 2015 Linda rated it really liked it
Shelves: blake, done
This was good and I passed it on to my grandson
Allen
Jul 22, 2012 Allen rated it really liked it
Badly needs an editor. If you already have one, get one that is literate and know how to spell. Otherwise a fun story.
Cliff Townsend
Mar 09, 2013 Cliff Townsend rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this series of books and the message it conveyed and the way it was done. It was a nice read not too complicated and didnt throw too much at you at once.
Patti
Aug 30, 2012 Patti rated it really liked it

Received this as a free book for my Kindle but is well worth paying for.
Mitzi
Jun 24, 2012 Mitzi rated it liked it
Not bad for a Kindle freebie. I can see it as a popular YA book.
Brandon Shire
Apr 25, 2012 Brandon Shire rated it really liked it
Shelves: teen-ya
Solidly written and would recommend for teen/YA. Read it all in one sitting, but liked how it was broken down into four books for younger readers.

Would recommend.
Alvaro
Mar 02, 2013 Alvaro rated it it was ok
It was a fun, quick read. Not bad, but not great either.
Julz
May 10, 2013 Julz rated it did not like it
Language...watch out for it.
Robert Parker
Robert Parker rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2012
Anna Siler
Anna Siler rated it liked it
May 17, 2015
Lauri Toribio
Lauri Toribio rated it it was ok
May 13, 2014
Midori
Midori rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2014
sabrina
sabrina rated it liked it
Aug 06, 2015
Tanya
Tanya rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2013
Karyn
Karyn rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
Harley Swainston
Harley Swainston rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2014
Deann
Deann rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Takers (The Oz Chronicles, #1)
  • The Bones of Others (Skye Cree, #1)
  • Scott Nicholson Library, Vol 4
  • Starr Bright Will Be with You Soon
  • The Barrens
  • Ultimate Thriller Box Set
  • A Soul to Steal (The Sanheim Chronicles, #1)
  • Hideout (Richard Chrisite, #5)
  • The Quarry
  • The Cabin II: Asylum
  • This Time You Lose
  • Blood Reaction (Blood Reaction Saga, #1)
  • Sam
  • Anon (Anon Duology, #1)
  • Suckers
  • In the Hunt: Unauthorized Essays on Supernatural
  • Dismember
  • The Screaming
About the Author:
Christopher Smith is the international best-selling author of "Fifth Avenue," "Running of the Bulls," "From Manhattan with Love," "Bullied," "Revenge," "Witch" and "War." For fifteen years, Smith was the film critic for a major newspaper in the Northeast. For eight years, he appeared weekly on NBC affiliates, and two years nationally on the E! network. He has written over 4,000 re
More about Christopher Smith...

Bullied (4 books)