Start by marking “The Need In Me” as Want to Read:
The Need In Me

The Need In Me

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  12 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
Struggling artist, Rob, has come to London to make his name. However, moving into a flat in an old house, he finds himself with some unwanted attention. Someone else is sharing the flat with him, someone he can't see, but whose terrifyingly erotic presence makes itself known. After a series of very direct messages, Rob must head back to his home county, Cornwall, to discov ...more
Nook, 0 pages
Published September 12th 2011 by Wittegen Press

To ask other readers questions about The Need In Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Need In Me

LD  Durham
May 16, 2012 rated it really liked it
Another truly lovely short from Sophie Duncan. It's a quick one, but full of heart. Really enjoyed it! The author has a very strong voice and a wonderful way of packing a lot into a small space. Very well done!
Marcia Carrington
An artist moves into a new apartment in London, and finds that strange occurrences begin to dominate his life, which leave him utterly unsettled. He consequently heads to Cornwall to determine the cause of these, but will he get to the bottom of this, and uncover the mystery?

This a compelling paranormal short story with an interesting premise that is well-handled by the author. There are many great set pieces, and the story builds well, with many unexpected events. The erotic elements are approp
Sara
May 21, 2012
Libbi
May 09, 2014
Sophie Duncan
Oct 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-book
Dallas
Dec 25, 2015
KR
Oct 31, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: REQUEST: Book Assignment To Author 3 28 Oct 21, 2011 02:02AM
I've been writing since I was a wee thing, and publishing since I discovered the internet in 1994 or so.

Half of my week, I am a project manager developing IT solutions. For the rest of the week, weekends, and every waking hour outside work, you can find me scribbling away at many a story that just won't leave me alone.

So what do I write? Contemporary and urban fantasy have mainly been my playgro
More about Sophie Duncan...