Start by marking “Wherever He Leads: The Story of Elcho and Millie Redding, Led by God to India, the Tibetan Border, California, China, and Japan” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
This documentary of an American family directed by the Lord, serves as an inspiration and a challenge. It is refreshing to read of God's faithfulness, which enabled the Reddings to persevere in every situation. Where God chooses to lead, may we resolve to follow.
Published July 13th 2011 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Wherever He Leads, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wherever He Leads

Joanna
Oct 27, 2011 rated it it was amazing
This is was written by my husband's great aunt when she was in her 80's. She talks about her time at The Bible Insititute of LA (BIOLA) & seeing Skid Row 1st hand. It shares her journey as a missionary in India, where she became friends with the Dahli Lama. I'm so grateful to have known her & thankful she touched my life!