Start by marking “Peace World (The Peace Warrior, #3)” as Want to Read:
Peace World (The Peace Warrior, #3)

Peace World

(The Peace Warrior #3)

Peace World: The final book of the Peace Warrior Trilogy.

*****************************

Peace World

Reanimated after six hundred years, Grant Justice has become the leader of Earth's new army. Unwilling to sit back and wait for the next attack, Grant decides to take the fight to the enemy. He and a mothership full of his best fighters are headed toward Waa, the aliens' new ho
Published October 14th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Peace World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peace World

Anastasia Pergakis
While I was sad the story had to end - I could have continued to read about these characters forever - I was happy with how the story came to a close. Mr. Hawk wove so many intricate plot layers together, I was shocked time and time again at how everything related to each other and how things played out for the characters.

I gasped out loud and cried through this book. The amount of detail really took me inside the characters minds, how they felt and why they felt that way. Mr. Hawk developed hi
Liquid Frost
Apr 05, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2012
We've come to the end of the trilogy. It was as expected. I enjoyed this demolition man meets Black Jack Geary. What I enjoyed more about these IRT Geary - not tons of wasted pages talking about timing of tactics and maneuvers. Hawk's stories were filled with the right amount of detail and had good pacing and action. Of course, the trilogy ends open....never shutting the door for another "trilogy".
In all, if you like space opera - I think you will enjoy this set. That, and we finally get "confir
Ilona
Nov 28, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was a prefect ending to the trilogy with the action being well paced and interesting. The plot was well woven with all the loose ends tied up neatly and (in my opinion) justly. I just wished it hadn’t been a trilogy so that I could read more about Grant, Titan, the aliens and, mostly, Eli – that was one clever and gutsy six year old!
Mark
Nov 05, 2011 rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
A wonderful finish to the Peace Warrior Trilogy! The book plays out on the planet Waa and on planet Earth in equal parts.
Family and trust play an important part in this concluding book. As well as aliens and battles on alien and home soil.
SciYourFi Team
Jan 28, 2012 rated it really liked it
Robert Christy
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series of stories!

I have now read both series of stories and enjoyed them emencily. All were extremely well written and thoroughly enjoyable. My thanks to the author!
Curtis Johnson
Nov 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
3rd Book In the Peace Warrior Saga and it is Great Loving every page I turn well Done
Maureen Wieber
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully written trilogy.

Great science fiction, new concept, yet including the same elements of many great books. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Scotts Kindle
Dec 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Really

I really enjoyed this book. My only complaint being that this book "felt" rushed. I think that there was some characters/races that were not really developed like the Zrthn. Another thing that I felt was overlooked was the fact that something as important as something vital to space travel would have more races concerned with the happenings on the largest deposit in the area. Just saying.
raymond g young
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Peace World trilogy was enjoyable. Not great literature but the authors ongoing definition of what "peace" is was thought provoking. I also appreciated that the the first two books were complete. His use of humor, emotion and violence was balanced. His raising the issue of Gays and Lesbians in the military was unexpected but deftly done.

I bought Books Two and Three so they must have been good. A fun read if you like sci-fi semi space opera type literature.
Stephen Van Court
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
One of the better ones

Based on reviews I read, I skipped the second book of this trilogy. I don't think I missed too much, but for four bucks and a couple of days, I could have filled in some of the gaps.
Chris0214
Apr 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A Great Trilogy!

This is a must for military sci fi fan and those who just enjoy a heart warming, fast passed, edge of seat read. It has been a while since I have enjoyed a series as much. 3 books, 3 days, can't wait for the next!
Scott Moore
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Almost as good as the Hunger Games.

I really enjoyed the trilogy. I liked how the author told us about other planets. I would have liked to hear more about their life on Was.
Cecelia
Aug 12, 2015
Memi
May 01, 2019
William Holland
rated it did not like it
May 28, 2017

• Missing in Action (Eisenhorn #1.5)
  • Suspense (The Spencer Nye Trilogy #1)
  • XCOM 2: Resurrection
  • Shades of Honor (Anomaly #2)
  • The Third Side (Battle for the Solar System, #2)
  • Annihilation Squad (Last Chancers #3)
  • The Phoenix War (The Phoenix Conspiracy, #4)
  • Baneblade
  • Hammer and Anvil (Sisters of Battle #2)
  • Eve: The Burning Life
  • Battlespace (The Legacy Trilogy, #2)
  • Nightbringer (Ultramarines #1)
  • Mark of Calth (The Horus Heresy #25)
  • The Clone Elite (Rogue Clone, #4)
  • Siege of Titan (Star Crusades Uprising, #1)
  • Hammerhead
  • The Fallen (Derek Stillwater, #3)
  • Spinward Fringe Broadcasts 1 and 2: Resurrection and Awakening (Spinward Fringe, #1-2, Omnibus)
Steven L. Hawk spent six years as a Military Intelligence Specialist with the U.S. Army's 82nd Airborne Division before joining the ranks of corporate America. He has a B.S. in Business Management from Western Governor's University and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). He has traveled extensively across the United States and, at various times, has lived in Georgia, North Caroli ...more

The Peace Warrior (3 books)
  • Peace Warrior
  • Peace Army (The Peace Warrior, #2)