Start by marking “The Cheap Bastard's®; Guide to Portland, Oregon: Secrets of Living the Good Life--For Less!” as Want to Read:

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  1 review
Cheap Bastard's Guide to Portland, OR details endless free and inexpensive opportunities available in The City of Roses from theater, concerts, and museums to wine tastings, yoga classes, haircuts, and massages––for native and visiting cheapskates alike. Written in a fun, humorous tone, this unique guide offers sound advice on how to live the good life on the cheap!
Published November 22nd 2011 by GPP Travel (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about The Cheap Bastard's®; Guide to Portland, Oregon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cheap Bastard's®; Guide to Portland, Oregon

·  6 ratings  ·  1 review

Melody
May 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
There was a lot of new information here for me, even though going in I thought I was already a cheap bastard. Lots of helpful tips for doing Portland on the cheap. I'm really thrilled about the free biweekly yoga class I learned about herein.

Dresbeck has an informal chatty style I found very pleasing. It felt less like reading a guidebook than like talking with a friend about cool things to do. Lots of restaurant/bar reviews, with special emphasis on happy hour. Lot of free things to do in and
Tai