Start by marking “Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand, #48)” as Want to Read:
Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand, #48)

Dracula's Kiss (1Night Stand #48)

3.68  ·  Rating details ·  37 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
Night Owl Reviews TOP PICK!
Cathela's Office Halloween Ball is a complete bust; she spills out her Dracula's Bride costume and her vamp fetish chases away her boyfriend. Only redeeming feature to the night? Necking multiple shots of Dracula's Kiss--a lush Black Cherry Vodka cocktail--and an interlude with a gorgeous man dressed Gary Oldman style.
No one comes close to satisf
Kindle Edition
Published October 21st 2011 by Decadent Publishing Company (first published October 20th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dracula's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dracula's Kiss

Katrina
Oct 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
What would you do if your darkest fantasy came gate crashing your party? All dressed as Dracula, sinfully hot to trot, with an accent the drools goodness. Cathela is intrigued... not only by his outfit but by his Scottish lingo. Cathela is mesmerized by Vampires, she wants many things and Alec knows just what she wants. ** waggles eyebrows **

She is over her nonexistent boring life and now wants what she wants - her fantasy fulfilled.

Cathela turns down Dracula’s advances walking away with a bus
Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)
When asked to review "Dracula's Kiss" I jumped at the chance! Not only because I am a JoAnne Kenrick fan, as well as a 1 Night Stand series fan, but the cover had me lusting to see what was inside. After all tis the season to get lost in one short, steamy read that has a vampire in it.

Cathela goes to the Halloween work party with some high sexual expectations where her boyfriend is concerned. Only problem, her fella doesn't understand her vampire fetish and bolts. Alec, on the other hand, sees (
Lucy Felthouse
Dec 08, 2011 rated it really liked it
Article first published as eBook Review: Dracula's Kiss by JoAnne Kenrick on Blogcritics.

I'm a fan of JoAnne Kenrick, vampires and Decadent Publishing's 1Night Stand series, so I happily tucked into Dracula's Kiss on my Kindle. It tells the story of a woman called Cathela. She's been charged with organising her company's Halloween Ball, and she's gone all out. Held at a castle rumoured to have inspired the master of vampire stories himself, Bram Stoker, Cathela is in her vamp-loving element.

Desp
 Rosebud
With the Halloween season approaching I decided to get this book to get in the mood. It also was a 1Night Stand series which I also love to read for a quick fix.

What? Where? Really? I don't understand how this book got included in this series. Sure it's a good premise and has some steamy borderline BDSM action but it doesn't feel like a 1Night Stand series book to me. These two set up their own first meeting and Alec knew Cathela and she knew him when their 1Night stand arranged date occurred.
Kali Willows
Mar 01, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This was one sexy, erotic book! I couldn't put it down until I read every last word. Cathela was an awesome heroine, strong, witty with a kick-ass vamp fetish. Alec...*fans self* was a tortured, sensual, conflicted lover with incisors I would love to get a sample of!

JoAnne Kenrick's style of writing had me so immersed in the story, and left me wanting even more of the blood-lusting couple. The castle setting was dark, nostalgic and whimsical. If you are looking for a quick, but hot and haunting
Charity Parkerson
Oct 23, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Cathela meets her dream Dracula come to life at "The Essex Co-op Bank's Annual Halloween Ball."
Two months later, with the help of 1night stand she meets him again determined to indulge her fetish, unaware that he is a real vampire. Although this is a short read it is a fun one, and I recommend this to anyone who enjoys PNR.
Jessica Subject
Oct 29, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, 1night-stand
Another great read from JoAnne Kenrick!

I would have to say I loved the characterization the most. JoAnne kept me in these characters heads throughout the entire story.

And of course, there are some very hot and steamy moments. Be sure to bring a fan!

If you enjoy reading about vampires or are curious to know what the fuss is about, be sure to read Dracula's Kiss. You won't be disappointed.
Ollie
Nov 29, 2011 rated it really liked it
Review to come after the holidays.
Jennifer Probst
Oct 21, 2011 rated it it was amazing
As usual, I adore the Decadent 1NS series, and this one is no exception. Sexy goth vampire sex, a strong heroine, and a vivid setting, a must read!
Carrie
Apr 22, 2014 rated it liked it
Dracula's Kiss was a totally yummy tale. So if you're looking for some sensual, kinky writing with Gothic overtones, then you should definitely check out this story.
Michelle
Feb 04, 2013 rated it really liked it
A sexy halloween vampire novella, Joanne never fails to capture my attention and hold it right 'til the end!
SassySami
Dec 17, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: owned
It was just kind of meh for me.
E. Drake
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book, really enjoyed the subtle nuances and in your face references, slutty with a bit of reserve characters, recommend to anyone's who loves Vampire and erotic fantasy.
Laci Paige
Lia Davis
Nov 24, 2011
Meily
Oct 31, 2016

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 239 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)