Start by marking “Dinosaurs Unleashed” as Want to Read:
Dinosaurs Unleashed

Dinosaurs Unleashed

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  45 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
This full color hardback will engage even the most discriminating young reader. Although the book is intended for children, people of all ages will be thrilled bly the gorgeous pictures.
Published January 1st 2004 by Apologetics Press

To ask other readers questions about Dinosaurs Unleashed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dinosaurs Unleashed

Jim
Things this book will teach you:

1. In Bible times, people used dinosaurs as beasts of burden.
2. Circular reasoning is the best reasoning.
3. Dinosaurs are magical, literally miraculous, creatures.
4. Dragon myths were actually descriptions of dinosaurs that lived among men.
5. Some dinosaurs were like dragons and breathed fire.

At the onset, this seems to be a kind of cool history of the discovery of fossils and dinosaurs.

However, he makes several leaps of logic here that only a small portion
Tommy Cummings
Dec 11, 2014 rated it did not like it
This book should come with a disclaimer.

Warning: This is not a serious book of science. It is a book written by a christian apologist about the bible and not about science.

I am serious. It isn't scientific...at all. I am guessing that is because it was written by a preacher. I was really disappointed in what was considered fact in this book. There really isn't any type of serious argument presented here. Butt took great liberties with exceptions to the rule concerning dating and ran with it. Th
Darlene
Jun 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I read this book aloud to my children.

I am thankful for books like this that explain the history of dinosaurs from a creation, rather than an evolution, perspective. Butt quotes passages from the Bible that confirm the existence of dinosaurs during biblical times and explains how dinosaurs could have been taken on the Ark.

Lavoie's illustrations are fabulous!

MY RATING: 5 stars!! Loved it!!
Erika
May 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I read this with my 2nd grader for science. Both of us thought it was eye-opening; it's a very strong and informative creationists view explaining away questions regarding dinosaurs that we all have or have had at one point.

The first half of the book teaches about different kinds of dinosaurs; the second half answers questions about dinosaurs. I highly recommend.
J.J.
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Probably one of the best books that I own. The connection between the dinosaurs and the Flood in this book makes much more since then the meteor explanation. The illustrations, pure paleontology, and the scriptures in this book make it a great read.
Junessa
Mar 14, 2011 rated it it was amazing
A great description of the different dinosaurs told from the perspective that they did NOT live millions of years ago. It inserts scripture and other evidence that God created dinosaurs during the creation week.
Kara
Jun 22, 2011 rated it it was ok
I thought this book had some interesting ideas, but my kids were bored by the way these ideas were presented... I think we'll choose another book to learn about dinosaurs.
Amy
May 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing
a fascinating read about dinosaur fossil discoveries, the variety of dinosaurs that walked the earth, and evidence of dinosaurs living alongside man.
Rebecca
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sonlight-core-c
A good case for young earth ideology with respect to dinosaurs. And lots of fun facts too.
Nicole
Nov 25, 2011
Tanya Thorne
Jun 03, 2014
Nichole
rated it did not like it
Jun 23, 2016