Start by marking “The Nigerian Tragedy” as Want to Read:
The Nigerian Tragedy

The Nigerian Tragedy

Victoria Adekola never expected to become the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria, just like she never expected anyone to desperately want her out of office, atleast not her only child, Jessica Adekola. Would she be able to fight against the network of violence, political corruption and mischief that saturated the land without losing her life or her office?
Published August 1st 2011 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about The Nigerian Tragedy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Nigerian Tragedy

Josephine Calabrese
Feb 22, 2015 Josephine Calabrese rated it really liked it
Today, August 27, 2012, I purchased the Kindle Version of THE NIGERIAN TRAGEDY. The book is a work of fiction. In my opinion, the $2.99 I spent for this work was worth every penny. Ending certain sentences with prepositions is an error she has made but I recommend this highly interesting book! The ending of the story stunned me. I won't reveal the ending.
The story isn't lengthly; the length of the book is perfect for my busy schedule. My rating of four stars still
stands.

Josephine Calabrese
A.B. Joseph
Sep 26, 2013 A.B. Joseph rated it it was amazing
I love this book. It was well written with unexpected twists at the end. It made me cry and smile. I recommend this book.
Aderonke Moyinlorun
Oct 17, 2011 Aderonke Moyinlorun rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jan
Jan added it
Jan 27, 2012
Diamond Jones
Diamond Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2012
velvetgypsy
velvetgypsy marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Diamond Aigbede
Diamond Aigbede marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
Oyiza
Oyiza marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016